Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… 22:02 - May 23 with 2067 viewsunstableblue

We’re at McKenna leaving Armageddon (with smatterings of negativity towards McKenna) post number 3,456… let’s change the mood music

IF Keiran goes, I’ll be gutted and concerned for the season ahead.

But I’ll also recognise the hugely positive impact he’s had on our club and that riding on his talented coat tales we’ve moved from League One obscurity to the wealthy wunderland of the Premier League, and enjoyed two of the most exciting seasons in decades.

We all know how good he is, we all know the trajectory he’s on, good luck to him. And I’ll follow his career with great interest. And in some ways support the team he joins.

Chelsea and Man U may get their other targets, Brighton may move for another target, and McKennas desire to leave may be being overhyped. And indeed when the facts of an offer and new role are fully understood he may feel he wants to stay with us.

But come on the guy is already an Ipswich legend, celebrate what we’ve had, and recognise that change is what football support is all about.

COYFB
[Post edited 23 May 22:04]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 22:55 - May 23 with 1533 viewsN2_Blue

I can't agree with 'legend' if he leaves us after only two full seasons, as good as they were.
He owes us nothing and I’d be grateful for all he’s done. But he kills ‘legendary’ status if he leaves us without a ball being kicked in the PL.

Sorry but if definitely tarnishes it. It’s a brilliant two seasons and will never forget what he did but a legend doesn’t walk away without even giving us a chance.

I'm still convinced he'll stay though.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 23:12 - May 23 with 1497 viewsBondiBlue

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 22:55 - May 23 by N2_Blue

I can't agree with 'legend' if he leaves us after only two full seasons, as good as they were.
He owes us nothing and I’d be grateful for all he’s done. But he kills ‘legendary’ status if he leaves us without a ball being kicked in the PL.

Sorry but if definitely tarnishes it. It’s a brilliant two seasons and will never forget what he did but a legend doesn’t walk away without even giving us a chance.

Legend is a word that gets thrown around. There was an argument over whether chambo is a legend because he didn't play in a team that won much. Now we're discussing the manager of a successful team who leaves at an inconvenient time. To be a legend surely you have to achieve things AND not stitch the club up by leaving. So neither qualify for me. The burley team and GB himself qualify. Achieved something and didn't bail early.

Poll: Which would you accept?

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 23:18 - May 23 with 1488 viewsunstableblue

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 22:55 - May 23 by N2_Blue

Firstly it was 2.5 seasons wasn’t it. I loved his first season as you watched him turn us round, and take a squad full of potential, but disjointed into a great team to watch.

The League One promotion was just glorious. So many games to just look back on with pride and awe. Derby away, Posh away, Barnsley away.

Then last season… just wow. That gap in squad quality to the parachute teams. But we take automatic - 9 doubles! Including Saints, Sunderland, Coventry:

The reason I use the word Legend is that his trajectory and quality suggests he’ll be successful at the highest level, hell England manager one day, why not. And to know he started his journey with us and grew us as a club as he grew himself is something to celebrate not tarnish.

He is hugely ambitious and I don’t begrudge him that, it’s why we have had such success.

I to also believe he may stay, that the media hype cycle is creating a different reality to what is going on. And McKenna may weigh up the huge risks of Chelsea and Man U now, or the downgrade in atmosphere and fan base that is Brighton.

But I think as Town fans we need to be a bit humble and a bit realistic- we’re a relatively small provincial club, who are on an upward path. But our training ground is archaic and our footballing structure and squad are at a low Championship level.

Let’s not demonise a man, who has transformed us and set us on the right path.

Stay classy.
[Post edited 23 May 23:20]

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 06:46 - May 24 with 1391 viewsN2_Blue

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 23:18 - May 23 by unstableblue

Firstly it was 2.5 seasons wasn’t it. I loved his first season as you watched him turn us round, and take a squad full of potential, but disjointed into a great team to watch.

The League One promotion was just glorious. So many games to just look back on with pride and awe. Derby away, Posh away, Barnsley away.

Then last season… just wow. That gap in squad quality to the parachute teams. But we take automatic - 9 doubles! Including Saints, Sunderland, Coventry:

The reason I use the word Legend is that his trajectory and quality suggests he’ll be successful at the highest level, hell England manager one day, why not. And to know he started his journey with us and grew us as a club as he grew himself is something to celebrate not tarnish.

He is hugely ambitious and I don’t begrudge him that, it’s why we have had such success.

I to also believe he may stay, that the media hype cycle is creating a different reality to what is going on. And McKenna may weigh up the huge risks of Chelsea and Man U now, or the downgrade in atmosphere and fan base that is Brighton.

But I think as Town fans we need to be a bit humble and a bit realistic- we’re a relatively small provincial club, who are on an upward path. But our training ground is archaic and our footballing structure and squad are at a low Championship level.

Stay classy.

I hope you’re last two points in your post aren’t aimed at me.

I’ve been nothing but respectful to McKenna and complimentary about him despite this current episode. I’m truly thankful for the last two years and will always wish him well whatever happens.

All I’m saying is if chooses to leave this project just as it arguably reaches its most exciting stage I could never personally refer to McKenna as an Ipswich Town legend.

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 07:17 - May 24 with 1338 viewsunstableblue

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 06:46 - May 24 by N2_Blue

I hope you’re last two points in your post aren’t aimed at me.

I’ve been nothing but respectful to McKenna and complimentary about him despite this current episode. I’m truly thankful for the last two years and will always wish him well whatever happens.

All I’m saying is if chooses to leave this project just as it arguably reaches its most exciting stage I could never personally refer to McKenna as an Ipswich Town legend.

Absolutely not referring to you N2

Referring to the growing number of Town fans speaking really negatively about McKenna. Indeed I was thinking whether ‘demonising’ was a bit strong but trawling Twitter and the board, there really is some bile forming towards our manager, the person who had delivered so much success and joy. It’s really disappointing.

Again stay classy. If he goes, he goes, wish him well, be thankful for the position we find ourselves in. And let’s hope for a good appointment and get exciting about backing him to the hilt.

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 07:21 - May 24 with 1333 viewsHerbivore

He's a superb manager. He's a fantastic coach who improves everyone he works with, he's an astute tactician and can make in game changes that change the course of a game, and he's a first rate man manager. Add to that the way he talks about the game is brilliant, doesn't patronise the fans and clearly loves the job. Despite what some say, he's also built a real affinity with ITFC. I'll be gutted if he leaves this summer but some of the things being thrown his way by our so called fans are hugely disrespectful and frankly ridiculous. He's being linked to big jobs because he's a fantastic manager, it was always going to happen. I'll be delighted if we can ride it out and he's still here this time next week.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 07:34 - May 24 with 1302 viewsunstableblue

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 07:21 - May 24 by Herbivore

He's a superb manager. He's a fantastic coach who improves everyone he works with, he's an astute tactician and can make in game changes that change the course of a game, and he's a first rate man manager. Add to that the way he talks about the game is brilliant, doesn't patronise the fans and clearly loves the job. Despite what some say, he's also built a real affinity with ITFC. I'll be gutted if he leaves this summer but some of the things being thrown his way by our so called fans are hugely disrespectful and frankly ridiculous. He's being linked to big jobs because he's a fantastic manager, it was always going to happen. I'll be delighted if we can ride it out and he's still here this time next week.

Hear hear Herbie

I really wish the volume of ‘frankly ridiculous’ posting from Town fans was lower on this, but it just isn’t.

He’s a brilliant manage, with ambition, what did people expect.

Still hope he decides to hone his skills further with us. I do think the lure of the new training ground is too far away, and that our off field set-up is still comparatively weak. And he considers whether these mega clubs hierarchies provide risk. And he stays.

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 08:29 - May 24 with 1225 viewsChurchman

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 23:18 - May 23 by unstableblue

Stay classy.

I have to take odds with ‘as Town fans we need to be a bit humble and a bit realistic’. Do you mean humble in terms of yes zur no zur may oi doff my cap in thanks for the chicken bone you’ve chucked me? Humble? I don’t think so.

People should always show respect to others, whoever they are. On the face of it MU are showing zero respect to their current manager and that would make me run a mile from that job at this time alone. They appear appalling people (from afar and a subjective view). But that’s just the way I am.

This football club deserves respect. So do its supporters whatever their views, including those on here. All of them bar the odd troll.

Yes, it is a provincial club. Not in the category of the big six plus Newcastle and certain others but it is significant with unknown potential.

Our structure and squad is not ‘low championship level’. You don’t finish on 96 points if it is, unless you believe it was luck or a magic wand.

The fact that the facilities need upgrading and so much needs to be done is one of the attractions of the job, surely. How many people get the opportunity to input into something like this? For CV and ‘legacy’ (god I hate that word) it’s the opportunity if a lifetime.

I chose the word input carefully. McKenna transformed the playing style and the players. He generated an extraordinary team spirit and a level of commitment beyond belief. Getting the team out of L1 wasn’t a great achievement. With the budget and squad (partly collected by Cook) we should have got out of it. The way we did it was pretty special though.

Getting out of the Championship most certainly was a fantastic achievement. It was astonishing both in results and method. It wasn’t luck. It was brilliant.

However, i think it unfair not to give credit to the people that provided the environment, standards and great support to make this happen. The owners, the key man Ashton, O’Leary and the management structure. They set the tone for work ethic, commitment, organisation and resources, not McKenna. He was provided with the tools to do the job. And he did it magnificently.

Personally, I believe he stood/stands to gain more by staying than leaving in respect of his future career (see Simon Jordan interview). But it’s his career, his choice, just like everyone else. I just want it settled quickly or it will do lasting harm to this club materially and in reputation.

Just a view.
Login to get fewer ads

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 08:48 - May 24 with 1205 viewsN2_Blue

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 07:21 - May 24 by Herbivore

Have to admit having has more of a read of the board this morning I'm quite shocked by the level of animosity that is being shown towards Mckenna now.

Whilst the situation is not helpful to anyone we can't begrudge Mckenna being coveted by these clubs. We can't also begrude him having his represenatives find out what they have to offer. And that is all that has happened so far.

Mckenna could still go thank you so much for your interest but at this juncture I'm staying with Ipswich Town.

Can we wait until the man speaks himself before making assumptions of what his thought process is and whether you want to get angry about it.

There is going to be a lot of groveling from some fans who are losing their sh*t in a week or so i feel when McKenna comes out and says he was flattered by all the interest but for the moment is staying put.

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 08:50 - May 24 with 1200 viewsITFC_Forever

Post of the Week.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 08:52 - May 24 with 1186 viewsITFC_Forever

This time next week won’t be the end of the current wave, it will be when Chelsea, Man U and Brighton have all appointed their new man and it isn’t KMc.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 09:03 - May 24 with 1152 viewsN2_Blue

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 08:29 - May 24 by Churchman

I have to take odds with ‘as Town fans we need to be a bit humble and a bit realistic’. Do you mean humble in terms of yes zur no zur may oi doff my cap in thanks for the chicken bone you’ve chucked me? Humble? I don’t think so.

People should always show respect to others, whoever they are. On the face of it MU are showing zero respect to their current manager and that would make me run a mile from that job at this time alone. They appear appalling people (from afar and a subjective view). But that’s just the way I am.

This football club deserves respect. So do its supporters whatever their views, including those on here. All of them bar the odd troll.

Yes, it is a provincial club. Not in the category of the big six plus Newcastle and certain others but it is significant with unknown potential.

Our structure and squad is not ‘low championship level’. You don’t finish on 96 points if it is, unless you believe it was luck or a magic wand.

The fact that the facilities need upgrading and so much needs to be done is one of the attractions of the job, surely. How many people get the opportunity to input into something like this? For CV and ‘legacy’ (god I hate that word) it’s the opportunity if a lifetime.

I chose the word input carefully. McKenna transformed the playing style and the players. He generated an extraordinary team spirit and a level of commitment beyond belief. Getting the team out of L1 wasn’t a great achievement. With the budget and squad (partly collected by Cook) we should have got out of it. The way we did it was pretty special though.

Getting out of the Championship most certainly was a fantastic achievement. It was astonishing both in results and method. It wasn’t luck. It was brilliant.

However, i think it unfair not to give credit to the people that provided the environment, standards and great support to make this happen. The owners, the key man Ashton, O’Leary and the management structure. They set the tone for work ethic, commitment, organisation and resources, not McKenna. He was provided with the tools to do the job. And he did it magnificently.

Personally, I believe he stood/stands to gain more by staying than leaving in respect of his future career (see Simon Jordan interview). But it’s his career, his choice, just like everyone else. I just want it settled quickly or it will do lasting harm to this club materially and in reputation.

Just a view.

Just a view... but a great view and points very well made. I enjoy your posts Churchman and pretty much always agree with points you make.

I do wonder what Kieran thinks of the shenaigans at United. As a man who i think coomands honesty and respect he can't be entused by how United conduct their affairs currently. That said if he was offered the chance to manage his boyhood club I see no way he wouldn't accept it.

However i don't think he'll be offered it, and i wonder if Mckenna pointing out a few home truths to some of the United hierarchy (if it gets that far in terms of Mckeena speaking to them directly) may also contribute to United eventually not pursuing their interest.

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 09:11 - May 24 with 1113 viewsIndependentlyBlue

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 08:29 - May 24 by Churchman

Just a view.

Well said

Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 09:17 - May 24 with 1078 viewsHerbivore

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 08:52 - May 24 by ITFC_Forever

This time next week won’t be the end of the current wave, it will be when Chelsea, Man U and Brighton have all appointed their new man and it isn’t KMc.

If they are going to make a concrete move for McKenna, I expect it to have happened by the end of next week. What value is there in them delaying? They'll want to start preparations for next season too.

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 09:24 - May 24 with 1058 viewsChurchman

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 09:03 - May 24 by N2_Blue

Just a view... but a great view and points very well made. I enjoy your posts Churchman and pretty much always agree with points you make.

I do wonder what Kieran thinks of the shenaigans at United. As a man who i think coomands honesty and respect he can't be entused by how United conduct their affairs currently. That said if he was offered the chance to manage his boyhood club I see no way he wouldn't accept it.

However i don't think he'll be offered it, and i wonder if Mckenna pointing out a few home truths to some of the United hierarchy (if it gets that far in terms of Mckeena speaking to them directly) may also contribute to United eventually not pursuing their interest.

Thank you N2. Likewise.

We of course don’t know McKenna or their world, what’s acceptable to them, what’s not. Like you, I doubt he will go to United at this time but yes, if offered it he’ll go. You can’t turn down what is possibly one of the top three jobs in football. Would it work? I doubt it, but who knows.

It is not what happens, it’s how it happens that is important to me. You use the words honesty and respect. I’ll add another - commitment. Those things were always very important to me funnily enough. On the face of it neither MU or Chelsea will offer any of those things. They don’t appear to do so to anyone.

McKenna is only 38. Young in the management game. But when you are 38 it doesn’t feel that way so if he feels the need to grab the opportunity now, I understand it.
McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 09:25 - May 24 with 1050 viewsunstableblue

Just a view.

A good post Churchman

A couple of thoughts, and please remember my main gist is that some of the negativity, bile and character questioning being aimed at McKenna by sections of the Town fan base is poor. When these people have zero idea what is actually going, representatives speaking to other clubs, no sh!t.

My humble point is quite simple, be a bit realistic on where we are in the football pyramid, CURRENTLY. If we're honest based on history (past and recent) and average attendance, we're say bottom premier league, probably top 8 Championship. We aren't yet upper Premiership or Europe. The club are making huge strides to improve this standing. But it takes time. But screaming out that McKenna should stay, without context lacks some reality. Our structure and squad is low Championship - training facilities, academy, recruitment, and yes squad value. McKenna got us to 96 points - we should be grateful for that.

I had hoped that the draw of the new training ground, of taking Town into a top half Premier League side was McKenna's near term goal, leaving that legacy, but he's set teams up for Champions League games already, and perhaps he want to return to that sooner rather than later.

I definitely agree that McKenna was given the environment to succeed.. we spent large in League One in January window, and that frankly is why we went ahead of the Owls. He was backed.

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 09:36 - May 24 with 1020 viewsN2_Blue

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 09:25 - May 24 by unstableblue

A good post Churchman

A couple of thoughts, and please remember my main gist is that some of the negativity, bile and character questioning being aimed at McKenna by sections of the Town fan base is poor. When these people have zero idea what is actually going, representatives speaking to other clubs, no sh!t.

My humble point is quite simple, be a bit realistic on where we are in the football pyramid, CURRENTLY. If we're honest based on history (past and recent) and average attendance, we're say bottom premier league, probably top 8 Championship. We aren't yet upper Premiership or Europe. The club are making huge strides to improve this standing. But it takes time. But screaming out that McKenna should stay, without context lacks some reality. Our structure and squad is low Championship - training facilities, academy, recruitment, and yes squad value. McKenna got us to 96 points - we should be grateful for that.

I had hoped that the draw of the new training ground, of taking Town into a top half Premier League side was McKenna's near term goal, leaving that legacy, but he's set teams up for Champions League games already, and perhaps he want to return to that sooner rather than later.

I definitely agree that McKenna was given the environment to succeed.. we spent large in League One in January window, and that frankly is why we went ahead of the Owls. He was backed.

our squad is not low championship though is it. That's the 2nd time you've said that but i completely disagree.

Before a ball was kicked last season i thought we'd comfortably finish top half.

The squad proved it was significantly too good for League 1, in that final third of the season. We weren't just beating teams we were steam rollering them. Our GD for the final third was something crazy. It's also clearly better than much of the championship. I admit it's clearly overachived and much of that is down to Mckenna but to say it is low Championship is a bit disrespctful to the squad i think.

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 10:12 - May 24 with 994 viewsunstableblue

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 09:24 - May 24 by Churchman

Thank you N2. Likewise.

We of course don’t know McKenna or their world, what’s acceptable to them, what’s not. Like you, I doubt he will go to United at this time but yes, if offered it he’ll go. You can’t turn down what is possibly one of the top three jobs in football. Would it work? I doubt it, but who knows.

It is not what happens, it’s how it happens that is important to me. You use the words honesty and respect. I’ll add another - commitment. Those things were always very important to me funnily enough. On the face of it neither MU or Chelsea will offer any of those things. They don’t appear to do so to anyone.

McKenna is only 38. Young in the management game. But when you are 38 it doesn’t feel that way so if he feels the need to grab the opportunity now, I understand it.

You're so right about Man U having real risk of not working.

The culture is a mess. I have real reservations about Ratcliffe, he made a brilliant business decision to buy and sweat the legacy BP assets, but his Brexit position and more recent dealings look suspect.

The state of the Old Trafford stadium as compared to Man City, Spurs and Arsenal says it all.

But I suppose its at a low ebb, and there is a major project starting so perhaps an attraction.

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 10:31 - May 24 with 968 viewsunstableblue

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 09:36 - May 24 by N2_Blue

our squad is not low championship though is it. That's the 2nd time you've said that but i completely disagree.

Before a ball was kicked last season i thought we'd comfortably finish top half.

The squad proved it was significantly too good for League 1, in that final third of the season. We weren't just beating teams we were steam rollering them. Our GD for the final third was something crazy. It's also clearly better than much of the championship. I admit it's clearly overachived and much of that is down to Mckenna but to say it is low Championship is a bit disrespctful to the squad i think.

By squad valuation and wages I believe we were 16th in the Championship. But don't quote me. It was around there.

Certainly if you compare to Norwich, WBA, Boro, Coventry, Watford, Sunderland and of course the parachutes, our squad was much lower.

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 10:32 - May 24 with 966 viewsWhos_blue

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 08:50 - May 24 by ITFC_Forever

Post of the Week.

It's been a pretty low bar over the last few days to be fair!

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 10:38 - May 24 with 938 viewsWhos_blue

Good thread and in the main captures my thoughts too.
I'm not sure KM personally is quite at legendary status yet. I don't think that can really come until he manages us to a respectable position in the PL.
However, what he, MA, the board, the players and dare I say it, the fans have achieved collectively over the last 2.5 seasons will live long in ITFC legend.
So almost there!

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 10:41 - May 24 with 921 viewsReuser_is_God

No one will ever love him like we do

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 10:44 - May 24 with 907 viewsrodney76

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 10:31 - May 24 by unstableblue

By squad valuation and wages I believe we were 16th in the Championship. But don't quote me. It was around there.

Certainly if you compare to Norwich, WBA, Boro, Coventry, Watford, Sunderland and of course the parachutes, our squad was much lower.

We'll find out the value of our squad and the level certain players are seen at over the Summer.
Scouts are everywhere, and our success will not have gone unnoticed, along with the players that have led us to this.
The level of interest, the direction it comes from, and the ££££ involved will tell all.
Have we any players likely to attract bids of £10m+ (Burns, Chappers, Broadhead?) It can't have been all management.

The only cert. is Hutchinson, but Chelsea will probably want £20m.
McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 10:46 - May 24 with 901 viewsHerbivore

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 10:44 - May 24 by rodney76

We'll find out the value of our squad and the level certain players are seen at over the Summer.
Scouts are everywhere, and our success will not have gone unnoticed, along with the players that have led us to this.
The level of interest, the direction it comes from, and the ££££ involved will tell all.
Have we any players likely to attract bids of £10m+ (Burns, Chappers, Broadhead?) It can't have been all management.

The only cert. is Hutchinson, but Chelsea will probably want £20m.

Think the only player we'd get an offer of over £10m for would be Davis.

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 10:55 - May 24 with 861 viewsbazza

McKenna appreciation thread #1 - you know, just to mix it up a bit… on 08:52 - May 24 by ITFC_Forever

Genuinely hope your right, the reason everyone’s upset, is we have after 20 odd years got a top manager and top Owners, and it just feels without McKenna, it will all Collapse, and the thought of someone else coming in after all the years of terrible appointments, worries the hell
Out of us all. As much as I hate the speculation, I hope He’s still here, you can’t blame him for seeing what’s on the table I suppose, it’s just the way the media and social Media blows everything up , but that’s the age we live in, and the world we are now in after winning promotion, the premier league is a circus, full of People who Will say anything and do anything to grab a few clicks and Make a few quid.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024