Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I feel sorry for Phil and Gav but I also feel sorry for us all 09:49 - May 24 with 739 viewsReus30

It's a bit annoying all these new threads etc (the irony) about McKenna so it must be hard work moderating it all. Site traffic seems to be very high right now.

I do think all in all, most of us have done a decent job of keeping it together. We all have mixed feelings about it but at the end of the day, we all want what's best for the club.

Sending out positive thoughts to you all, we will be ok no matter what.

Might just step away for a bit though, it's getting a little too much.
I feel sorry for Phil and Gav but I also feel sorry for us all on 09:56 - May 24 with 696 viewsSitfcB

Don’t feel sorry for Phil and Gav, they’ll be booking up a nice holiday soon I reckon!!!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I feel sorry for Phil and Gav but I also feel sorry for us all on 09:58 - May 24 with 682 viewsHerbivore

I feel sorry for Phil and Gav but I also feel sorry for us all on 09:56 - May 24 by SitfcB

Don’t feel sorry for Phil and Gav, they’ll be booking up a nice holiday soon I reckon!!!

They're off to run the Man Utd fan site. Def info.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I feel sorry for Phil and Gav but I also feel sorry for us all on 09:59 - May 24 with 671 viewsKieran_Knows

I feel sorry for Phil and Gav but I also feel sorry for us all on 09:58 - May 24 by Herbivore

I heard it was;

Phil - United site
Gav - Chelsea site
Mark - Brighton site

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I feel sorry for Phil and Gav but I also feel sorry for us all on 10:02 - May 24 with 643 viewsSwansea_Blue

I feel sorry for Phil and Gav but I also feel sorry for us all on 09:58 - May 24 by Herbivore

B@stards. Judases*, the pair of them. It'd be better if they just go now rather than leave things dragging on any longer.

*Judasses, Judaii, Judaians... fk knows

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I feel sorry for Phil and Gav but I also feel sorry for us all on 10:10 - May 24 with 598 viewsRozz

I'd love to see the traffic figures this week vs the same time in let's say 2017 or 2018.
I feel sorry for Phil and Gav but I also feel sorry for us all on 11:19 - May 24 with 533 viewsNthYorkshireBlue

Moderation has been delegated to the “leadership group” / “posters formerly known as elite” who alert Phil with their dog whistle when a poster needs a good kicking.

And more posts = more clicks = more ad revenue so don’t feel sorry for them!
I feel sorry for Phil and Gav but I also feel sorry for us all on 11:30 - May 24 with 450 viewsblueislander

Are your positive thoughts still telling you that McKenna was at Old Trafford the other night?
I feel sorry for Phil and Gav but I also feel sorry for us all on 11:53 - May 24 with 391 viewsstonojnr

I feel sorry for Phil and Gav but I also feel sorry for us all on 10:02 - May 24 by Swansea_Blue

B@stards. Judases*, the pair of them. It'd be better if they just go now rather than leave things dragging on any longer.

*Judasses, Judaii, Judaians... fk knows

we need them to issue a statement telling us they arent going anywhere, the silence has been deafening.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024