Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for some McK bed-wetting 05:41 - May 25 with 3337 viewsmellowblue

Mckenna allowing himself to be pimped around by his representatives to multiple clubs like a late night good time girl hoping to get lucky, where the hell is the dignity in it. It seems out of character and really is potentially stretching loyalties to the point where you you think, don't want us, then clear off. I get he has a release clause that allows clubs to buy him out of his contract, but agitating a move while under contract in such a way really doesn't look very classy and I have always considered him a classy, straightforward kind of guy. Even if he stays, you can see the pantomine kicking off again in 12 months time. Not sure that I have seen a messier manager-moving scenario. Goodnight and out.
Time for some McK bed-wetting on 08:44 - May 25 with 916 viewswkj

Time for some McK bed-wetting on 08:15 - May 25 by MK1

Your avatar is spooky.

Angela Lansbury has been a blue for 20 years, without ever knowing it.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Time for some McK bed-wetting on 08:47 - May 25 with 908 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Time for some McK bed-wetting on 07:04 - May 25 by BuffaloBill

Matters? Wtaf is matters?

What matters is we are back in the premier league and our once golden boy has sullied his reputation.

You obviously don't care about that. I frankly want the focus on the team. This has no doubt put us at a disadvantage for what was an already challenging season ahead, trying to re-establish ourselves.

I f ucking hope his representatives do actually see this. Sick of it.

Pathetic individuals like you want to mollycoddle his few years with us and like a weak idiot hoping beyond hope he'll stay 1 more year. That's all people cling too - hopefully he'll stay 1 more year (then take the next big job he and his agent get eyes for)

I am happy to have a manager here that's here for the club - not his long term aspirations.

"Matters" as in 'what's going on right now'. Are you a bit thick? Clearly, going by the rest of your rant. All your hatred on McKenna is based on rumours and tabloid tittle tattle. What has McKenna actually done to sully his reputation? What facts do you have?

The weak idiot is you because you can't handle some rumours.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Time for some McK bed-wetting on 08:52 - May 25 with 887 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Time for some McK bed-wetting on 08:08 - May 25 by cressi

So you believe the last week has gave a good luck. I'm sure the club don't hence why the top man has flown over from America this needs sorting sooner than later.

No idea what you're trying to say here.

Time for some McK bed-wetting on 08:59 - May 25 with 871 viewsMK1

Time for some McK bed-wetting on 08:52 - May 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

No idea what you're trying to say here.

Not sure he does either.
Time for some McK bed-wetting on 09:06 - May 25 with 856 viewsDBaldy

Have to laugh at the irony of someone calling themselves "mellowblue" posting something like this.

Show me hard evidence, actual evidence of where McKenna himself has done any of those things, rather than newspaper gossip or social media bollox, and maybe people will take you seriously.

I'll wait.
Time for some McK bed-wetting on 09:07 - May 25 with 849 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Time for some McK bed-wetting on 09:06 - May 25 by DBaldy

Have to laugh at the irony of someone calling themselves "mellowblue" posting something like this.

Show me hard evidence, actual evidence of where McKenna himself has done any of those things, rather than newspaper gossip or social media bollox, and maybe people will take you seriously.

I'll wait.

I'm waiting too.

Has anyone got any biscuits?

Time for some McK bed-wetting on 09:29 - May 25 with 827 viewsGuthrum

Go an read yesterday's thread on agents (and specifically the ones involved). The whole thread. Quite informative.

Do people even realise the role of an agent? by Alberto_the_frog 24 May 14:23
To get the best deal for their client...

A flat out statement that McKenna is staying here next season no matter what would remove the biggest bargaining chip from the table.

It's not as if he's a Rooney, Lampard or Gerrard with so many millions from a playing career that doesn't even need to work.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Time for some McK bed-wetting on 09:36 - May 25 with 801 viewsMK1

Time for some McK bed-wetting on 09:07 - May 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

I'm waiting too.

Has anyone got any biscuits?

Fresh out of Hob Nobs, sorry.
Login to get fewer ads

Time for some McK bed-wetting on 14:19 - May 25 with 714 viewsmellowblue

Time for some McK bed-wetting on 06:17 - May 25 by chicoazul

Is that really what late night good time girls do in clubs can you tell me what clubs and what nights I’m asking for a friend

Sadly I'm going back to my youthful nights in the '80s, only as an observer obviously. Have things changed that much?
Time for some McK bed-wetting on 14:30 - May 25 with 699 viewsmellowblue

I'll wait.

Ha,
I've had the mellowblue handle since the mid '90s. Probably have changed since then and should be grumpyoldblue, At the end of the day no one has any control how the Mckenna type situations play out so publically these days. It is very frustrating and messy for fans, club and Mckenna himself and no doubt also any clubs competing for his service, particularly Man U with an incumbant manager and an FA Cup at take today.
Time for some McK bed-wetting on 12:50 - Jun 1 with 493 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Time for some McK bed-wetting on 07:04 - May 25 by BuffaloBill

Matters? Wtaf is matters?

What matters is we are back in the premier league and our once golden boy has sullied his reputation.

You obviously don't care about that. I frankly want the focus on the team. This has no doubt put us at a disadvantage for what was an already challenging season ahead, trying to re-establish ourselves.

I f ucking hope his representatives do actually see this. Sick of it.

Pathetic individuals like you want to mollycoddle his few years with us and like a weak idiot hoping beyond hope he'll stay 1 more year. That's all people cling too - hopefully he'll stay 1 more year (then take the next big job he and his agent get eyes for)

I am happy to have a manager here that's here for the club - not his long term aspirations.

Just wondering if I'm still a pathetic weak idiot, Bill, and if our once golden boy actually sullied his reputation?

Time for some McK bed-wetting on 13:02 - Jun 1 with 454 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I'll wait.

And while you are at it, Mellow Blue, where do you suppose KMc's loyalties should lie?

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Time for some McK bed-wetting on 13:15 - Jun 1 with 399 viewsSE1blue

How’s the hangover?

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Time for some McK bed-wetting on 18:25 - Jun 1 with 285 viewsmellowblue

Time for some McK bed-wetting on 13:02 - Jun 1 by Tangledupin_Blue

And while you are at it, Mellow Blue, where do you suppose KMc's loyalties should lie?

The loyalties I mentioned related to fan's loyalties. If we are talking Kieran's loyalties, I would think, firstly to himself as employee, secondly to his employer, no different to anybody else. I have never questioned his ambitions or opportunity to leave if it suits him to, merely the optics of it, which is not really his fault but down to all the social media pundits and commentators spewing forth opinion pieces. These things play out so publicly whether they are based in truth or are red herrings and it is a shame. Come what may, Kieran McKenna will have learned from the experience and will hope future approaches whether made by other clubs or his own agency are dealt with under a veil of silence as with the Crystal Palace one, rather than be played out on our computer screens.
Time for some McK bed-wetting on 18:26 - Jun 1 with 276 viewsmellowblue

Time for some McK bed-wetting on 13:15 - Jun 1 by SE1blue

How’s the hangover?

Mine? Faded away like the dew off a rose in the morning sun.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024