Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast 13:35 - May 25 with 2545 viewsunstableblue

The BlueMonday crew playing a blinder in how they have curated all the views, news streams and permutations around our beloved leader’s future.

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/blue-monday-podcast-ipswich-town/id1133145

Really useful to listen to this consolidated conversation - and 700 live consumers on YouTube, impressive.

And thanks for the closing comments… therapeutic

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 13:38 - May 25 with 2482 viewsbluejacko

Really they didn’t say a lot more than what’s been going on around here.
Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 13:43 - May 25 with 2396 viewsGarv

Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 13:38 - May 25 by bluejacko

Let's face it no one knows anything so untill something happens I wish everyone would just chill.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 13:44 - May 25 with 2394 viewsGlasgowBlue

I listened to half of it whilst walking the dog last night. Completely agree that it's very good listen.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 13:44 - May 25 with 2376 viewsGlasgowBlue

Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 13:38 - May 25 by bluejacko

But they condensed what we know and gave first class opinions on it.

Iron Lion Zion

Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 13:45 - May 25 with 2383 viewsSoroche

I think that we're really fortunate to have podcasts like BlueMonday with thoughtful and capable presenters. Likewise with excellent output from Stuart Watson and the Ipswich Star.
This contrasts with output from Talk Norwich City which is very puerile and the Pinkun and Davitt who is far from evenhanded in his analyses.
Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 13:58 - May 25 with 2292 viewsfranz_tyson

I do like Blue Monday, but if Benjamin Butt-in is on then he's always interrupting his guests... and playing with his bloody hair. Just find him annoying when he's part of a panel as it always has to be about him. He's better with his solo vlogs where he does a pretty good job and he can have full attention.
Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 14:58 - May 25 with 2112 viewsmarvellous

Yep, another excellent podcast from the BM guys. I listened to it with the missus last night before we went to bed and enjoyed their takes on all the speculation. We're extremely lucky with the quality of all of the ITFC podcasts. My missus asks me almost daily whether there's a new one from BM, KOA or Ben Bloom.

For context, my missus is not a football fan. She had a passing interest in the 90s and was a Man Utd fan so for her to be enjoying the current football content that I consume is somewhat remarkable.
Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 16:02 - May 25 with 1889 viewsNthQldITFC

Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 13:58 - May 25 by franz_tyson

I do like Blue Monday, but if Benjamin Butt-in is on then he's always interrupting his guests... and playing with his bloody hair. Just find him annoying when he's part of a panel as it always has to be about him. He's better with his solo vlogs where he does a pretty good job and he can have full attention.

You're not a baldy by any chance?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 16:03 - May 25 with 1871 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Look at the measured way they did it though. A few on here could learn a thing or two.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 19:56 - May 25 with 1575 viewsbluejacko

Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 16:03 - May 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

Look at the measured way they did it though. A few on here could learn a thing or two.

Talking town in a minute then?
Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 20:52 - May 25 with 1388 viewsGlasgowBlue

Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 13:58 - May 25 by franz_tyson

Ben Bloom is great. What I like about BM is that all of the presenters have different styles that compliment each other and it means that any 4 of them can interchange and the pod is still great.

Obviously, as anchors, Ben and Rich will but in occasionally to moe the show on.

Iron Lion Zion

Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 20:55 - May 25 with 1354 viewsGlasgowBlue

Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 19:56 - May 25 by bluejacko

Talking town in a minute then?

Will they have that idiot Fisherman on? He was all over twitter calling Keiran McKenna a c%%t. When we had a blip in the winter of 22/23 one of them wanted McKenna sacked.

Blue Monday and KOA are streets ahead of TT. It has it's place but it's the Sun of podcasts.

Iron Lion Zion

Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 21:07 - May 25 with 1310 viewsbluejacko

Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 20:55 - May 25 by GlasgowBlue

Will they have that idiot Fisherman on? He was all over twitter calling Keiran McKenna a c%%t. When we had a blip in the winter of 22/23 one of them wanted McKenna sacked.

Blue Monday and KOA are streets ahead of TT. It has it's place but it's the Sun of podcasts.

Believe it or not they are talking sense👍
Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 21:52 - May 25 with 1193 viewsVic

Agreed. Nothing new, but they explain nicely how things and the honesty of the last segment is refreshing. Thanks guys.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 07:41 - May 26 with 876 viewscressi

Enjoy the show but just having a educated guess like the rest of us.
Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 07:42 - May 26 with 866 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 07:41 - May 26 by cressi

Enjoy the show but just having a educated guess like the rest of us.

There's a lot of uneducated guesses on this forum.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Strongly recommend the BlueMonday latest ‘What Next for McKenna’ podcast on 13:36 - May 27 with 564 viewsmidastouch

I respectfully disagree. In all the videos I've seen of Ben, both on Blue Monday and his own channel, he consistently comes across as a very nice guy.

And this one of Ben's always brings a smile to my face!

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024