Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does the Greaves deal fall through if philogene goes elsewhere 13:11 - Jul 10 with 1623 viewshunty21

Are these separate deals or will it fall apart if philogene goes elsewhere if not why don't we just announce his signing?
Does the Greaves deal fall through if philogene goes elsewhere on 13:25 - Jul 10 with 1526 viewsitfc_bucks

Suspect it goes through, but there's advantages to Hull to our "overpaying" for him, relative to Philogene, given that Villa have a sell on clause.

When Philogene is settled, wherever he's going, we'll announce Greaves.
Does the Greaves deal fall through if philogene goes elsewhere on 13:32 - Jul 10 with 1427 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Does the Greaves deal fall through if philogene goes elsewhere on 13:25 - Jul 10 by itfc_bucks

Suspect it goes through, but there's advantages to Hull to our "overpaying" for him, relative to Philogene, given that Villa have a sell on clause.

When Philogene is settled, wherever he's going, we'll announce Greaves.

We wont be able to overpay for him.

The JP agreed price has now been fully disclosed to Villa.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Does the Greaves deal fall through if philogene goes elsewhere on 13:32 - Jul 10 with 1426 viewsHelp

We keep being told the Greaves deal is signed sealed but not yet delivered

Poll: What time will the signing announcement be today

Does the Greaves deal fall through if philogene goes elsewhere on 13:34 - Jul 10 with 1382 viewsCastroSito

Does the Greaves deal fall through if philogene goes elsewhere on 13:32 - Jul 10 by Help

We keep being told the Greaves deal is signed sealed but not yet delivered

I'd assume it is and we're holding off to announce as a double-signing
Does the Greaves deal fall through if philogene goes elsewhere on 13:43 - Jul 10 with 1263 viewshomer_123

As Phil has already explained.

The two transfers are combined, they are not two separate transfers. Ergo if Philo doesn't happen things for the Greaves deal will need to be tweaked.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Does the Greaves deal fall through if philogene goes elsewhere on 14:27 - Jul 10 with 1047 viewsScuzzer

Does the Greaves deal fall through if philogene goes elsewhere on 13:43 - Jul 10 by homer_123

The two transfers are combined, they are not two separate transfers. Ergo if Philo doesn't happen things for the Greaves deal will need to be tweaked.

All sounds very Bargain Hunt.

Established 1968

Does the Greaves deal fall through if philogene goes elsewhere on 19:14 - Jul 10 with 627 viewsNutkins_Return

Does the Greaves deal fall through if philogene goes elsewhere on 13:43 - Jul 10 by homer_123

Yes there is no way Greaves is worth £4 million more than Philogene. We used the double deal to ours and Hull's advantage. They loaded the value of Greaves and lowered Philogene to pay less of the 30% sell on to Villa. No surprise Villa came in.

If it falls through I imagine we re-negotiate on Greaves. Otherwise we are overpaying a bit IMO. Another scenario is Villa agree to step aside if the deal is rebalanced and more fee on Philogene (and they get a fairer wedge). Or Philogene simply chooses us outright for less wage and it all goes through... Nightmare scenario this. But hopefully resolved soon.
Does the Greaves deal fall through if philogene goes elsewhere on 19:19 - Jul 10 with 556 viewsOldsmoker

Does the Greaves deal fall through if philogene goes elsewhere on 14:27 - Jul 10 by Scuzzer

I'll have none of that sort of language me laddio.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Login to get fewer ads

Does the Greaves deal fall through if philogene goes elsewhere on 19:24 - Jul 10 with 485 viewsNthQldITFC

Does the Greaves deal fall through if philogene goes elsewhere on 14:27 - Jul 10 by Scuzzer

Now, let's see what the auctioneer makes of Catherine's little nips...

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: When you vacuum your bookshelves, do you?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024