Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Everyone Fit? 10:28 - Jul 18 with 1688 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

Apart from Wes who is obviously still recovering from his ACL injury, is everyone fit and training in Austria?

Harry Clarke, Jaden and Chieo all appear to have recovered following their operations/injuries.
0
Is Everyone Fit? on 10:37 - Jul 18 with 1614 viewsCheltenham_Blue

That would appear to be the case, but give it time. This is Ipswich.

Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

0
Is Everyone Fit? on 10:59 - Jul 18 with 1462 viewsstrikalite

I actually thought/hoped Wes would be back for the start of season, obviously not, how much longer are they saying?
0
Is Everyone Fit? on 11:02 - Jul 18 with 1429 viewsblueasfook

I've got a bit of a crick in my neck from sleeping funny I reckon, but otherwise I am OK, thanks.

Proud winner of 3 DaveU upvotes
Poll: Should Frimmers be allowed back?

0
Is Everyone Fit? on 11:07 - Jul 18 with 1374 viewsSamuelowen88

Is Everyone Fit? on 10:59 - Jul 18 by strikalite

I actually thought/hoped Wes would be back for the start of season, obviously not, how much longer are they saying?


Think October / November was mentioned.

Poll: What's more entertaining tonight

1
Is Everyone Fit? on 11:14 - Jul 18 with 1322 viewsKeno

Im not too bad, thanks for asking

Rain forecast later so my knees ache a bit

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
Is Everyone Fit? on 11:17 - Jul 18 with 1291 viewsChris_ITFC

All have been in training.

Austria-watch: So you don’t have to… by Chris_ITFC 14 Jul 2025 20:52
Muric ✅
Slicker ❓
Walton ✅
Palmer ✅
Button ✅

H. Clarke ✅
Johnson ✅
Davis ✅
Townsend ✅
Woolfenden ✅
O'Shea ✅
Greaves ✅
Kipre ✅
Baggott ✅

Morsy ❌✈️
Matusiwa ✅
Taylor ✅
Humphreys ✅
Barbrook ✅

Burns 🚑
Ogbene ✅
Philogene ✅
Chaplin ✅
Szmodics ✅
Hutchinson 🇪🇺
Broadhead ✅
J. Clarke ✅
Ayinde ✅

Al-Hamadi ✅
Hirst ✅


Poll: Who is England’s best left-back?

1
Is Everyone Fit? on 11:30 - Jul 18 with 1214 viewsonly_one_sir_bobby

Leif didn't appear in the most recent training video, so I wonder if he's picked up a knock whilst in Austria
[Post edited 18 Jul 2025 14:42]
0
Is Everyone Fit? on 11:58 - Jul 18 with 1084 viewsbsw72

It's obviously in the eye of the beholder, but I like to think I can still turn the odd head.
0
Login to get fewer ads

Is Everyone Fit? on 12:14 - Jul 18 with 995 viewsMetal_Hacker

My Mrs still thinks I’ve got it but that’s probably a little skewed because her appointment at SpecSavers last week was cancelled

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026