Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A picture of Jay Tabb I'd not seen before 18:45 - Aug 11 with 2514 viewsKeno



Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

5
A picture of Jay Tabb I'd not seen before on 19:01 - Aug 11 with 2366 viewshomer_123


Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: Has Omari travelled?

0
A picture of Jay Tabb I'd not seen before on 19:06 - Aug 11 with 2274 viewsWeirdFishes

A picture of Jay Tabb I'd not seen before on 19:01 - Aug 11 by homer_123



How is that 11 years ago, good god.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

3
A picture of Jay Tabb I'd not seen before on 19:11 - Aug 11 with 2214 viewsIllinoisblue

Looks like Neil Woods in the warmup romper suit. And Blue Action hasn’t been born yet.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

0
A picture of Jay Tabb I'd not seen before on 19:19 - Aug 11 with 2146 viewsSwansea_Blue

A picture of Jay Tabb I'd not seen before on 19:06 - Aug 11 by WeirdFishes

How is that 11 years ago, good god.


Only 11 years but also feels like a lifetime ago

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
A picture of Jay Tabb I'd not seen before on 19:43 - Aug 11 with 1947 viewsHciwspi

Looks like Graham Harbey!
0
A picture of Jay Tabb I'd not seen before on 20:05 - Aug 11 with 1823 viewsPendejo

I'm disappointed no one has piped up with "it was me, my brother, son or father"

uberima fides
Poll: Who was / is / will be the most corrupt UEFA President

0
A picture of Jay Tabb I'd not seen before on 20:20 - Aug 11 with 1728 viewslazyblue

A picture of Jay Tabb I'd not seen before on 19:11 - Aug 11 by Illinoisblue

Looks like Neil Woods in the warmup romper suit. And Blue Action hasn’t been born yet.


Yup, what a player he wasn’t!
0
A picture of Jay Tabb I'd not seen before on 20:27 - Aug 11 with 1687 viewsurbanpenguin

A picture of Jay Tabb I'd not seen before on 20:05 - Aug 11 by Pendejo

I'm disappointed no one has piped up with "it was me, my brother, son or father"


I really hope that whoever responds like this would know which of the four it was!

Poll: You HAVe to select one of the below to be new manager
Blog: Some People Are On the Pitch...

1
Login to get fewer ads

A picture of Jay Tabb I'd not seen before on 20:31 - Aug 11 with 1662 viewsPendejo

A picture of Jay Tabb I'd not seen before on 20:27 - Aug 11 by urbanpenguin

I really hope that whoever responds like this would know which of the four it was!


Of course, if it were Naaaridge the answer could be all one... Well almost

uberima fides
Poll: Who was / is / will be the most corrupt UEFA President

0
A picture of Jay Tabb I'd not seen before on 20:45 - Aug 11 with 1574 viewsblueislander

Shame Hoppy isn’t around
1
A picture of Jay Tabb I'd not seen before on 20:57 - Aug 11 with 1517 viewsKeno

A picture of Jay Tabb I'd not seen before on 20:45 - Aug 11 by blueislander

Shame Hoppy isn’t around


Always

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

1
A picture of Jay Tabb I'd not seen before on 21:02 - Aug 11 with 1479 viewsVic

A picture of Jay Tabb I'd not seen before on 20:57 - Aug 11 by Keno

Always


Logged in just to say that if this doesn’t temp Hoppy out of retirement nothing will!

Poll: Will you be watching the 3rd/4th place play off game?

0
A picture of Jay Tabb I'd not seen before on 03:38 - Aug 12 with 1137 viewsIllinoisblue

A picture of Jay Tabb I'd not seen before on 20:20 - Aug 11 by lazyblue

Yup, what a player he wasn’t!


Yeah didn’t do a lot. Arrived around same time as Redford, Lowe, Harvey, etc. I think. It was over a quarter of.a century ago. Gulp.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026