Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your team for QPR then 09:39 - Oct 27 with 3181 viewsGlasgowBlue

I’d like to see Nunez continue in the 10 if Szmods and Akpom are injured. However, KM’s post match interview seemed to dismiss that idea so I’m going.

Walton
Young*
O’Shea
Kipre
Davis
Matusiwa
Taylor
Sindre
Jaden (10)
Clarke
Azon

* I don’t think Furlong offers much going forward and that leaves Sindre pretty isolated on the right. I expect KM to go with Furlong.

Antisemites and Jew haters will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

2
Your team for QPR then on 15:54 - Oct 27 with 406 viewsWallingford_Boy

I'd love Nunez to carry on there but he will go with Akpom, which is a shame as he's been hopeless thus far.

RIP Sir Bobby

1
Your team for QPR then on 16:03 - Oct 27 with 391 viewsMookamoo

Your team for QPR then on 14:23 - Oct 27 by FrimleyBlue

Based on no CM taking the role on


Walton
Davis
Kipre
Oshea
Furlong

Azor
Taylor

Mcateer
Egeli
Philogene

Hirst


Would love to see Walle Egeli at 10, but I think he is just getting the hang of Championship football and to ask him to move position won't be doing him any favours.

He will be a great 10, but in a few months.

It has to be Nunez for now if the other 2 are out.
0
Your team for QPR then on 16:30 - Oct 27 with 365 viewsSwansea_Blue

Your team for QPR then on 15:54 - Oct 27 by Wallingford_Boy

I'd love Nunez to carry on there but he will go with Akpom, which is a shame as he's been hopeless thus far.


I’ve not been impressed so far, but it’s early days. If fit I think Akpom will get the nod to start, or at least that was probably the plan playing SS from the start on Saturday. It’ll now all depend on who’s fit.

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

1
Your team for QPR then on 16:58 - Oct 27 with 320 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Your team for QPR then on 10:33 - Oct 27 by tractorboy1978

We need to get Clarke and Philogene in the team for me. Playing on the right might not be either player's best position but they are both match winners, make things happen and can carry the ball up the pitch which is especially important away from home.

I don't really understand this concept of leaving a bit on the bench for later on in games personally. We need to start fast, make our quality count, get an early goal and make games a little bit easier for ourselves.


Putting round pegs in square holes is not the answer. JC and JP are not match winners on the right, but JC is a proven points winner off th3 bench, so I wouldn’t change it. How many games have we won late on in this division in the last 2 seasons we’ve been here? The finishers are as important as the starters

Poll: Our final position

2
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026