| Go on the brom! (n/t) 13:03 - Nov 22 with 1067 views | FrimleyBlue | |  |
| |  |
| Go on the brom! (n/t) on 13:43 - Nov 22 with 981 views | Wacko | Down to ten men :( |  |
|  |
| Go on the brom! (n/t) on 13:44 - Nov 22 with 963 views | MrPotatoHead |
| Go on the brom! (n/t) on 13:43 - Nov 22 by Wacko | Down to ten men :( |
Molumby, what an idiot. |  | |  |
| Go on the brom! (n/t) on 13:46 - Nov 22 with 955 views | NthQldITFC |
| Go on the brom! (n/t) on 13:44 - Nov 22 by MrPotatoHead | Molumby, what an idiot. |
Calumny |  |
|  |
| Go on the brom! (n/t) on 13:47 - Nov 22 with 947 views | Trequartista | 2-2 and a man up - only one way this is going |  |
|  |
| Go on the brom! (n/t) on 13:48 - Nov 22 with 930 views | NthQldITFC | Baggies, pants! |  |
|  |
| Go on the brom! (n/t) on 13:50 - Nov 22 with 917 views | FrimleyBlue | I apologise for causing the collapse. Ffs |  |
|  |
| Go on the brom! (n/t) on 13:54 - Nov 22 with 869 views | blueislander |
| Go on the brom! (n/t) on 13:50 - Nov 22 by FrimleyBlue | I apologise for causing the collapse. Ffs |
I would have thought that you would know the danger of going early Frimmers. |  | |  |
| Go on the brom! (n/t) on 14:23 - Nov 22 with 763 views | Vaughan8 | I'm going to say it........I don't Coventry are as good as their results suggest.....! |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Go on the brom! (n/t) on 14:24 - Nov 22 with 746 views | FromReuserWithLove |
| Go on the brom! (n/t) on 14:23 - Nov 22 by Vaughan8 | I'm going to say it........I don't Coventry are as good as their results suggest.....! |
Remember every other fan in the country saying the same about us that year. |  | |  |
| Go on the brom! (n/t) on 14:35 - Nov 22 with 682 views | Alberto_the_frog |
| Go on the brom! (n/t) on 14:23 - Nov 22 by Vaughan8 | I'm going to say it........I don't Coventry are as good as their results suggest.....! |
According to BBC, they're known as the Skye Blues. I thought Coventry was in Midlands, not Scotland |  |
|  |
| Go on the brom! (n/t) on 14:38 - Nov 22 with 663 views | gainsboroughblue | Coventry are picking up results just like we did in 23/24. They are also getting 'those moments' in the game too but that comes from hard work and belief as well as skill. The game was so one sided after the red card but their intensity led to that in the first place. It's going to be an interesting couple of matches against them coming up and a much better barometer of where we are compared to a game v Leicester for instance. |  |
|  |
| Go on the brom! (n/t) on 14:52 - Nov 22 with 621 views | Vaughan8 |
| Go on the brom! (n/t) on 14:24 - Nov 22 by FromReuserWithLove | Remember every other fan in the country saying the same about us that year. |
Oh yeah.i know. I'm not sayong they won't go up. Just I've seen a few of their games and they don't look overly good. They've had 3 teams get sent off against them now. As with us 2 seasona ago, I'm sure more and more teams will suss how to play them.so.theyll need to keep tweaking their system. |  | |  |
| |