Anyone here not going to the "lake of fire"? 10:58 - May 14 with 930 views bluelagos I defo tick a handful of those...or at least I did in my yoof. "All adulterers, all fornicators, all sodomites, all drunkards, all thieves, all blasphemers, all liars, all mockers. Their home shall be in the lake of fire … we are here telling you what the word of God says.” https://www.theguardian.com/po [Post edited 14 May 11:01]
Anyone here not going to the "lake of fire"? on 11:00 - May 14 with 909 viewsSwansea_Blue My excuse is it saves on heating bills
Anyone here not going to the "lake of fire"? on 11:02 - May 14 with 883 viewsbluelagos Anyone here not going to the "lake of fire"? on 11:00 - May 14 by Swansea_Blue My excuse is it saves on heating bills
So do solar panels, though installing them is probably not as much fun tbh
I’ve done all of those in the last 37 hours. (n/t) on 11:09 - May 14 with 845 viewsBloots Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.
Anyone here not going to the "lake of fire"? on 11:11 - May 14 with 835 viewsBanksterDebtSlave I fear that lake.... VIDEO I have however experienced a firey ring... VIDEO "They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches." Poll: What you watching.
Anyone here not going to the "lake of fire"? on 11:16 - May 14 with 808 viewsleitrimblue I've as good as completed the whole Bible sins game, just have to defeat the final stage boss
I’ve done all of those in the last 37 hours. (n/t) on 11:19 - May 14 with 786 viewsbluelagos I’ve done all of those in the last 37 hours. (n/t) on 11:09 - May 14 by Bloots
Slowing down in yer old age?
Anyone here not going to the "lake of fire"? on 11:36 - May 14 with 737 viewsMattinLondon Does the lake of fire come with a sub bed by the side of it? Find this link is quite good for anyone who thinks that quoting the bible gives them some sort of moral superiority. VIDEO
Anyone here not going to the "lake of fire"? on 11:46 - May 14 with 688 viewsBlueschev Farage, dressed as though he was attending an Alan Partridge fancy dress party, was overheard informing Claydon " I am soooo a Christian."
Login to get fewer adsI’ve done all of those in the last 37 hours. (n/t) on 11:57 - May 14 with 657 viewshoppy I’ve done all of those in the last 37 hours. (n/t) on 11:19 - May 14 by bluelagos Slowing down in yer old age?
He would’ve completed it quicker, but just needed a short nap after lunch.
Yeah, sodomy is a young man’s game. (n/t) on 12:11 - May 14 with 612 viewsBloots I’ve done all of those in the last 37 hours. (n/t) on 11:19 - May 14 by bluelagos Slowing down in yer old age?
Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.
Anyone here not going to the "lake of fire"? on 13:29 - May 14 with 537 viewsurbanpenguin Full House here, I am going right down all 9 circles without passing Go.