Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GON's win % is 30% in England 15:17 - Jun 19 with 924 viewsWallingford_Boy

Not great, but not that terrible.

He wins 1 in 3.

Be enough to keep us up, maybe...

RIP Sir Bobby

1
GON's win % is 30% in England on 15:19 - Jun 19 with 890 viewstractorboy1978

If he won 30% next season, we would have 34 points. Add 6 draws that is 40 points and enough to stay up. Kieran McKenna's PL win rate is 10.5% for comparison.
5
GON's win % is 30% in England on 15:21 - Jun 19 with 860 viewsDubtractor

I'd pick him above OGS, without a doubt.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

2
GON's win % is 30% in England on 15:23 - Jun 19 with 834 viewsAljoBlue

GON's win % is 30% in England on 15:21 - Jun 19 by Dubtractor

I'd pick him above OGS, without a doubt.


me too
0
GON's win % is 30% in England on 15:34 - Jun 19 with 776 viewsNedPlimpton

GON's win % is 30% in England on 15:21 - Jun 19 by Dubtractor

I'd pick him above OGS, without a doubt.


I think i've talked myself into it.

I get it's not the most exciting appointment but some people are going wayyy over the top with their dislike of O'Neil
0
KM's win % is 11% in the PL. (Rounding up). on 15:47 - Jun 19 with 727 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

But we all know its a bit more nuanced than that.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

0
KM's win % is 11% in the PL. (Rounding up). on 16:01 - Jun 19 with 658 viewsChris_ITFC

KM's win % is 11% in the PL. (Rounding up). on 15:47 - Jun 19 by Marshalls_Mullet

But we all know its a bit more nuanced than that.


Huge understatement.

Win percentages without context are incredibly pointless.

Poll: Who is England’s best left-back?

0
KM's win % is 11% in the PL. (Rounding up). on 16:05 - Jun 19 with 633 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

KM's win % is 11% in the PL. (Rounding up). on 16:01 - Jun 19 by Chris_ITFC

Huge understatement.

Win percentages without context are incredibly pointless.


👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

0
KM's win % is 11% in the PL. (Rounding up). on 16:11 - Jun 19 with 596 viewsDubtractor

KM's win % is 11% in the PL. (Rounding up). on 16:01 - Jun 19 by Chris_ITFC

Huge understatement.

Win percentages without context are incredibly pointless.


The context is that he has that win % manging teans fancied for the drop.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
Login to get fewer ads

GON's win % is 30% in England on 16:26 - Jun 19 with 541 viewsGary_Knows

We’ve got super Gary O’Neill, he knows exactly what we need. Dara at the back, Eyong in attack, town are staying in the Premier League.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

0
GON's win % is 30% in England on 16:32 - Jun 19 with 510 viewsitfc48

Surprised the stattos have come up with something like XP (expected points) for managers. Pound for pound he’s done pretty well.
0
KM's win % is 11% in the PL. (Rounding up). on 16:37 - Jun 19 with 481 viewsWallingford_Boy

KM's win % is 11% in the PL. (Rounding up). on 16:01 - Jun 19 by Chris_ITFC

Huge understatement.

Win percentages without context are incredibly pointless.


As someone else has said, the context is....

He was managing struggling sides and still managed that win percentage.

That help?

RIP Sir Bobby

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026