Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jesus christ 19:53 - Jul 19 with 1458 viewsDubtractor

I've only caught the last 10 minutes of this opening guff, and I'm wanting to swear at the telly a lot.

What an inspiring speech by tom cruise, someone must have spent minutes writing it.
[Post edited 19 Jul 19:55]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

2
Jesus christ on 19:57 - Jul 19 with 1365 viewsONENIL78

Total guff so over the top...and they still cant kick off on time
1
Jesus christ on 20:03 - Jul 19 with 1292 viewsWicklowBlue

Switched it on at 7:58 not interested in any of that shenanigans!
2
Jesus christ on 20:03 - Jul 19 with 1273 viewsredrickstuhaart

Jesus christ on 20:03 - Jul 19 by WicklowBlue

Switched it on at 7:58 not interested in any of that shenanigans!


Looks like you are getting at least 10 minutes of it anyway....

Poll: Will the US Mid terms get cancelled or "postponed"?

0
Jesus christ on 20:05 - Jul 19 with 1242 viewsScuzzer

Jesus christ on 20:03 - Jul 19 by WicklowBlue

Switched it on at 7:58 not interested in any of that shenanigans!


Me too. Watched Antiques Roadshow...not a lot of difference to be honest.

Established 1968

0
Jesus christ on 20:06 - Jul 19 with 1223 viewsbsw72

Turned on at 8. Assume I missed nothing of note.
0
Jesus christ on 20:06 - Jul 19 with 1210 viewsIllinoisblue

Was on phone so had sound off. Thought I was hallucinating when I saw Robbie Williams and Tom Cruise.

Just have the team come out and start the game ffs. Nobody with a functioning brain wants any of this fking carnival of c***s

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

0
Jesus christ on 20:07 - Jul 19 with 1184 viewstonybied

Crass, isn't it?
2
Jesus christ on 20:07 - Jul 19 with 1181 viewsbluejacko

Don’t worry everyone,there is half time to look forward too!
2
Login to get fewer ads

Jesus christ on 20:10 - Jul 19 with 1148 viewsvapour_trail

Jesus christ on 20:06 - Jul 19 by Illinoisblue

Was on phone so had sound off. Thought I was hallucinating when I saw Robbie Williams and Tom Cruise.

Just have the team come out and start the game ffs. Nobody with a functioning brain wants any of this fking carnival of c***s


Surely someone wants it.

I did wonder if it was me being a grumpy old bastard. My kids have been pretty scathing of it all though.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

0
Jesus christ on 20:12 - Jul 19 with 1122 viewsredrickstuhaart

Jesus christ on 20:10 - Jul 19 by vapour_trail

Surely someone wants it.

I did wonder if it was me being a grumpy old bastard. My kids have been pretty scathing of it all though.


The great American public want it. This is what will sell the game there. Apparently.

Poll: Will the US Mid terms get cancelled or "postponed"?

0
Jesus christ on 20:12 - Jul 19 with 1106 viewsONENIL78

Jesus christ on 20:03 - Jul 19 by WicklowBlue

Switched it on at 7:58 not interested in any of that shenanigans!


You switched on far too early then
0
Jesus christ on 20:15 - Jul 19 with 1063 viewsONENIL78

Jesus christ on 20:05 - Jul 19 by Scuzzer

Me too. Watched Antiques Roadshow...not a lot of difference to be honest.


Countryfile for me...nice to see home town o Walton on naze on it
0
Jesus christ on 20:22 - Jul 19 with 1004 viewsThe_Major

The only acceptable prematch celebrity musical ceremony. 😡

2
Jesus christ on 20:32 - Jul 19 with 902 viewsJ2BLUE

America has a weird obsession with using random celebs to hype sporting evens.

You see it throughout the NFL season. Very odd.
1
Jesus christ on 20:35 - Jul 19 with 860 viewsredrickstuhaart

Jesus christ on 20:32 - Jul 19 by J2BLUE

America has a weird obsession with using random celebs to hype sporting evens.

You see it throughout the NFL season. Very odd.


America has a massive obsession with celebrity generally, so its not a real surprise.

We are heading the same way.

Poll: Will the US Mid terms get cancelled or "postponed"?

0
Jesus christ on 20:42 - Jul 19 with 796 viewsJ2BLUE

Jesus christ on 20:35 - Jul 19 by redrickstuhaart

America has a massive obsession with celebrity generally, so its not a real surprise.

We are heading the same way.


I read somewhere that the 'job' most kids want now is to be an influencer...

There is no hope.
0
Jesus christ on 20:48 - Jul 19 with 732 viewsvapour_trail

Jesus christ on 20:42 - Jul 19 by J2BLUE

I read somewhere that the 'job' most kids want now is to be an influencer...

There is no hope.


Nah, that’s boIIocks.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

1
Jesus christ on 20:58 - Jul 19 with 656 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Jesus christ on 20:07 - Jul 19 by tonybied

Crass, isn't it?


If only!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

1
Jesus christ on 21:21 - Jul 19 with 570 viewsJ2BLUE

Jesus christ on 20:48 - Jul 19 by vapour_trail

Nah, that’s boIIocks.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize


In the US but that is a respectable list for the UK so hopefully it's also wrong about the US.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026