| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? 23:16 - Sep 24 with 4052 views | Mullet | And as sure as night follows day the grift is on full swing….. Absolutely shameless. Notice he got the begging bowl out for his ex wife, who has pleaded guilty. So there’s no case to fight. Wonder where those donations go? It’s no wonder anyone supporting these types are never taken seriously. |  |
| |  |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 23:33 - Sep 24 with 2608 views | Whos_blue | Let's just hope this little stunt has massively backfired and it starts the downfall process for Thomas. That said, the first few comments under the CPS release are supportive of Thomas. As for that other weasel, I can't wait for his time to come either. How are people swayed by these total c units? |  |
| "Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?" |
|  |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 23:38 - Sep 24 with 2584 views | Nthsuffolkblue |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 23:33 - Sep 24 by Whos_blue | Let's just hope this little stunt has massively backfired and it starts the downfall process for Thomas. That said, the first few comments under the CPS release are supportive of Thomas. As for that other weasel, I can't wait for his time to come either. How are people swayed by these total c units? |
As the CPS statement reads, he is entitled to a fair trial and public speculation is unwise. That is a very clear statement of the law from Yaxley-Lennon who seems to realise the seriousness of the charges which the CPS have brought very quickly. |  |
|  |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 23:42 - Sep 24 with 2563 views | vapour_trail |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 23:33 - Sep 24 by Whos_blue | Let's just hope this little stunt has massively backfired and it starts the downfall process for Thomas. That said, the first few comments under the CPS release are supportive of Thomas. As for that other weasel, I can't wait for his time to come either. How are people swayed by these total c units? |
They wanted this outcome. Why film it otherwise? Get some time, raise some money, come out with enhanced profile and notoriety. It’ll be lapped up, sadly. |  |
|  |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 23:42 - Sep 24 with 2574 views | The_Romford_Blue | At what point does the average right wing supporter of this lot not stop and think… hmm they do ask me for money quite a lot don’t they? Legal fees, court cases, rehoming mums, emergency evacuations abroad, personal protection. It goes on. It doesn’t end. When will they see through it? I don’t expect the mad bas**rds who go to these balaclava ‘protests’ to stop and have a think. But some normal people have been hoodwinked into this donation malarchy and it’s really sad. When that Danny bloke was pleading for 10k for his elderly mum, two of the donations were from an autistic lad and an OAP. Both of them apologised in the comment with their donation that they only had £10 and £20 to give because they were poor. All for these wronguns to stick it on red or up their nose. The gullible and the easily led are being manipulated every other week into giving away their hard earned right in front of our eyes and yet nothing stops and the world keeps on going. Shameful and actually sad to see. |  |
|  |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 23:51 - Sep 24 with 2534 views | Nthsuffolkblue |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 23:42 - Sep 24 by vapour_trail | They wanted this outcome. Why film it otherwise? Get some time, raise some money, come out with enhanced profile and notoriety. It’ll be lapped up, sadly. |
How long do people tend to serve for a life imprisonment sentence nowadays? He is 37 and already served a 2-year prison sentence that the judge said "Go and serve your sentences, learn the lesson and for God's sake don't get involved in anything as stupid again" Following his release from prison, Thomas became a close associate and bodyguard for English Defence League founder Tommy Robinson. In December 2019, Thomas was arrested while taking part in a counter-rally to an anti-Trump protest outside Buckingham Palace. During the riots that followed the 2024 Southport stabbings, Thomas told his social media followers "Every city needs to go up". In April 2026, he promoted protests in Epsom after false claims had been circulated online, claiming that a woman had been gang-raped. Whilst I think your statement is true of Yaxley-Lennon, I am not sure the accused here has thought it through that well. |  |
|  |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 23:53 - Sep 24 with 2533 views | mrfixit426 |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 23:42 - Sep 24 by The_Romford_Blue | At what point does the average right wing supporter of this lot not stop and think… hmm they do ask me for money quite a lot don’t they? Legal fees, court cases, rehoming mums, emergency evacuations abroad, personal protection. It goes on. It doesn’t end. When will they see through it? I don’t expect the mad bas**rds who go to these balaclava ‘protests’ to stop and have a think. But some normal people have been hoodwinked into this donation malarchy and it’s really sad. When that Danny bloke was pleading for 10k for his elderly mum, two of the donations were from an autistic lad and an OAP. Both of them apologised in the comment with their donation that they only had £10 and £20 to give because they were poor. All for these wronguns to stick it on red or up their nose. The gullible and the easily led are being manipulated every other week into giving away their hard earned right in front of our eyes and yet nothing stops and the world keeps on going. Shameful and actually sad to see. |
This is the problem. The average person on the right wing of politics does not support these people. Why is everything right of centre now framed as "far right?" |  | |  |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:04 - Sep 25 with 2500 views | Swansea_Blue | Shameless criminals the lot of them. Anyone supporting this stuff needs to have a hard think about what they're doing. |  |
|  |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:05 - Sep 25 with 2494 views | Swansea_Blue |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 23:53 - Sep 24 by mrfixit426 | This is the problem. The average person on the right wing of politics does not support these people. Why is everything right of centre now framed as "far right?" |
Everything isn't framed as far right. Far right stuff is framed as far right, and this is far right. |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:07 - Sep 25 with 2496 views | mrfixit426 |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:05 - Sep 25 by Swansea_Blue | Everything isn't framed as far right. Far right stuff is framed as far right, and this is far right. |
"At what point does the average right wing supporter of this lot not stop and think…" The average right wing supporter does not support these far right actions. Not sure why you're not getting this. |  | |  |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:09 - Sep 25 with 2488 views | Nthsuffolkblue |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 23:53 - Sep 24 by mrfixit426 | This is the problem. The average person on the right wing of politics does not support these people. Why is everything right of centre now framed as "far right?" |
Did Rommers say the average person on the right wing of politics does support them? Is anyone saying that everything right of centre now framed as "far right?" Or is what you are saying that the actions and views of Danny Thomas and Stephen Yaxley-Lennon are not far right? What Rommers actually said is "the average right wing supporter of this lot". I take that to mean that all their supporters are right wing rather than that the average right wing person would support them necessarily. Can you name a few things that are simply right of centre that are framed as "far right"? I presume you mean things like lower taxation bands for the wealthiest, reducing public service funding and social security payments, shrinking the NHS, strong defence spending and weaker employment laws. Would any of those be described as "far right" generally? |  |
|  |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:12 - Sep 25 with 2480 views | mrfixit426 |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:09 - Sep 25 by Nthsuffolkblue | Did Rommers say the average person on the right wing of politics does support them? Is anyone saying that everything right of centre now framed as "far right?" Or is what you are saying that the actions and views of Danny Thomas and Stephen Yaxley-Lennon are not far right? What Rommers actually said is "the average right wing supporter of this lot". I take that to mean that all their supporters are right wing rather than that the average right wing person would support them necessarily. Can you name a few things that are simply right of centre that are framed as "far right"? I presume you mean things like lower taxation bands for the wealthiest, reducing public service funding and social security payments, shrinking the NHS, strong defence spending and weaker employment laws. Would any of those be described as "far right" generally? |
"What Rommers actually said is "the average right wing supporter of this lot". I take that to mean that all their supporters are right wing rather than that the average right wing person would support them necessarily." I took that the opposite way. People on the right wing of politics do not support this. If I'm mistaken then I apologise, but I'm tired of everyone right of centre being framed as far right. It definitely happens! |  | |  |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:17 - Sep 25 with 2425 views | The_Romford_Blue |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:07 - Sep 25 by mrfixit426 | "At what point does the average right wing supporter of this lot not stop and think…" The average right wing supporter does not support these far right actions. Not sure why you're not getting this. |
You’re reading it wrong. I made a specific point of saying ‘the average right wing support OF THIS LOT’ If someone doesn’t support this lot, then the rest of what I said isn’t aimed at them at all. Glassers for example is right winged. He doesn’t support Tommy Robinson or any of his ilk. So I wasn’t referring to him. |  |
|  |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:18 - Sep 25 with 2420 views | Nthsuffolkblue |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:12 - Sep 25 by mrfixit426 | "What Rommers actually said is "the average right wing supporter of this lot". I take that to mean that all their supporters are right wing rather than that the average right wing person would support them necessarily." I took that the opposite way. People on the right wing of politics do not support this. If I'm mistaken then I apologise, but I'm tired of everyone right of centre being framed as far right. It definitely happens! |
Surely there are a lot of people who do support this and surely everyone who does is "on the right of politics". To say "People on the right wing of politics do not support this" is clearly wrong. I think what you mean is "many people on the right wing of politics do not support this". However, there seems such a move towards political parties that explicitly encourage this sort of behaviour and attitudes and away from the less extreme political parties like the Conservatives, one has to recognise that a very significant proportion (and quite probably a majority) of right wing supporters are supportive of this far-right behaviour. I get that you might not like that because you hold more moderate right wing views and would never support the victimisation and demonisation of immigrants and are horrified at the dehumanisation and violence that is being encouraged but you must recognise that it isn't a small number of people who are now encouraging it? |  |
|  |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:19 - Sep 25 with 2418 views | The_Romford_Blue |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:12 - Sep 25 by mrfixit426 | "What Rommers actually said is "the average right wing supporter of this lot". I take that to mean that all their supporters are right wing rather than that the average right wing person would support them necessarily." I took that the opposite way. People on the right wing of politics do not support this. If I'm mistaken then I apologise, but I'm tired of everyone right of centre being framed as far right. It definitely happens! |
I should’ve scrolled to the bottom as I see it’s been covered since haha. Yes wasn’t referring to the right wing at all. Just the right wing that support this lot. Obviously nobody that isn’t right winged would support this lot. And there’s plenty of the right wing who also don’t. No harm done - I maybe ought to have clarified to avoid any confusion. |  |
|  |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:22 - Sep 25 with 2412 views | The_Romford_Blue |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:18 - Sep 25 by Nthsuffolkblue | Surely there are a lot of people who do support this and surely everyone who does is "on the right of politics". To say "People on the right wing of politics do not support this" is clearly wrong. I think what you mean is "many people on the right wing of politics do not support this". However, there seems such a move towards political parties that explicitly encourage this sort of behaviour and attitudes and away from the less extreme political parties like the Conservatives, one has to recognise that a very significant proportion (and quite probably a majority) of right wing supporters are supportive of this far-right behaviour. I get that you might not like that because you hold more moderate right wing views and would never support the victimisation and demonisation of immigrants and are horrified at the dehumanisation and violence that is being encouraged but you must recognise that it isn't a small number of people who are now encouraging it? |
I suppose the best way I could put it is that 0% of the left support this lot. Let’s say 1% or 30% of the right wing that do support them, I was specifically referring to that percentage of people. Not the rest of the right wings normal folk who don’t agree with balaclavaring up, stabbing up migrant boats and grifting as much as they can out of normal people with random causes for financial gain. |  |
|  |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:22 - Sep 25 with 2409 views | mrfixit426 |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:18 - Sep 25 by Nthsuffolkblue | Surely there are a lot of people who do support this and surely everyone who does is "on the right of politics". To say "People on the right wing of politics do not support this" is clearly wrong. I think what you mean is "many people on the right wing of politics do not support this". However, there seems such a move towards political parties that explicitly encourage this sort of behaviour and attitudes and away from the less extreme political parties like the Conservatives, one has to recognise that a very significant proportion (and quite probably a majority) of right wing supporters are supportive of this far-right behaviour. I get that you might not like that because you hold more moderate right wing views and would never support the victimisation and demonisation of immigrants and are horrified at the dehumanisation and violence that is being encouraged but you must recognise that it isn't a small number of people who are now encouraging it? |
You're right. I misunderstood and I also used clumsy wording. I meant that reasonable people on the right do not support this. However I don't think it's a majority. I really hope it isn't a majority! |  | |  |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:24 - Sep 25 with 2392 views | Swansea_Blue |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:07 - Sep 25 by mrfixit426 | "At what point does the average right wing supporter of this lot not stop and think…" The average right wing supporter does not support these far right actions. Not sure why you're not getting this. |
I suppose it depends on how you define average. In the latest polls right of centre parties secure 46% and of those Restore/Reform secure 25% between them. So it's a good half+ of right wing voters that support parties that target asylum seekers. That's assuming nobody leaning towards Tory does too, which is unlikely to be correct. So that's a very conservative estimate (pun intended). |  |
|  |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:29 - Sep 25 with 2367 views | Nthsuffolkblue |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:22 - Sep 25 by mrfixit426 | You're right. I misunderstood and I also used clumsy wording. I meant that reasonable people on the right do not support this. However I don't think it's a majority. I really hope it isn't a majority! |
I think the Conservatives have recovered some support but if you add Reform and Restore support it is likely as large as Conservatives or about as large. So, unless you think right-leaning voters are supporting Labour, Greens or LibDems, then I would say it is close to the majority. I would suggest it is important that reasonable people on the right who have the ear of others on the right talk about what is so abhorrent about the demonisation, victimisation and dehumanisation of immigrants. It has been a gradual erosion that has become a real cancer in our society. The part the media has played in it has been reminiscent for me of how the Brexit campaign demonised everything about the EU and the media lapped it up and grew the popular frenzy until the majority were able to push the agenda in a referendum. This, to me, is equally damaging to our society. |  |
|  |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:33 - Sep 25 with 2359 views | mrfixit426 |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:29 - Sep 25 by Nthsuffolkblue | I think the Conservatives have recovered some support but if you add Reform and Restore support it is likely as large as Conservatives or about as large. So, unless you think right-leaning voters are supporting Labour, Greens or LibDems, then I would say it is close to the majority. I would suggest it is important that reasonable people on the right who have the ear of others on the right talk about what is so abhorrent about the demonisation, victimisation and dehumanisation of immigrants. It has been a gradual erosion that has become a real cancer in our society. The part the media has played in it has been reminiscent for me of how the Brexit campaign demonised everything about the EU and the media lapped it up and grew the popular frenzy until the majority were able to push the agenda in a referendum. This, to me, is equally damaging to our society. |
The problem is that life is mostly, almost exclusively grey areas. Everyone tries to shoehorn people into black and white. Social media has created an environment where if you're not a friend, you're an enemy. Take me back to the 80s! |  | |  |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:46 - Sep 25 with 2302 views | Guthrum | Thomas is the useful idiot who has martyred himself and will spend time inside while Yaxley-Lennon grifts off the back of it. Similar to those rioters they stirred up after Southport. They are the patsies, he stays clear and rakes it in. |  |
|  |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 07:18 - Sep 25 with 1921 views | bsw72 | Bet Phil is delighted to wake up to this thread this morning. |  | |  |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 08:05 - Sep 25 with 1737 views | Mullet |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 07:18 - Sep 25 by bsw72 | Bet Phil is delighted to wake up to this thread this morning. |
Woah there, it’s all been good natured and as it should be. Apologies to Phil if I’ve transgressed somehow and he’s free to just delete it. |  |
|  |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 08:06 - Sep 25 with 1723 views | Mullet |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:07 - Sep 25 by mrfixit426 | "At what point does the average right wing supporter of this lot not stop and think…" The average right wing supporter does not support these far right actions. Not sure why you're not getting this. |
I think that’s the fascinating thing isn’t it? So many bots and spreaders of lies obscure that don’t they? |  |
|  |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 08:12 - Sep 25 with 1695 views | WeWereZombies |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 07:18 - Sep 25 by bsw72 | Bet Phil is delighted to wake up to this thread this morning. |
I hope he isn't downcast by it either, so far there has been no sniping or goading, only some reasoned discussion and clarification of points raised. Let's hope that continues. |  |
|  |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 08:13 - Sep 25 with 1685 views | balcombeblue |
| CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 08:06 - Sep 25 by Mullet | I think that’s the fascinating thing isn’t it? So many bots and spreaders of lies obscure that don’t they? |
A perfectly reasonable post, not sure many will try to defend Tommo. My only comment would be that Reform has taken a fair chunk of Labour voters too (around 15% of the Reform base), so I don't think it's just right-wing voters who need to have a think. The Reform vote is more driven by social class than any sort of economic. https://www.theguardian.com/po I knew that I would one day find something of use from the G to post! |  | |  |
| |