| Cracking goal from Ademiluyi 14:30 - Sep 27 with 1645 views | Guthrum | to equalise against Wolves. |  |
| |  |
| Cracking goal from Ademiluyi on 14:50 - Sep 27 with 1486 views | GlasgowBlue | She is so good. |  |
|  |
| Cracking goal from Ademiluyi on 14:53 - Sep 27 with 1497 views | NthQldITFC |
| Cracking goal from Ademiluyi on 14:45 - Sep 27 by Guthrum | Not sure about our second, tho. |
Poetic justice, but this looks quite conclusive. If the keeper's left hand is any further forward than her right foot I'd be very surprised, especially as she's twisted back to her left as well. That's the frame at which she touches the ball, and there's more than a ball's diameter between her right foot and the back of the goal line. I rest my case! |  |
|  |
| Cracking goal from Ademiluyi on 15:01 - Sep 27 with 1430 views | Farmerpiles |
| Cracking goal from Ademiluyi on 14:53 - Sep 27 by NthQldITFC | Poetic justice, but this looks quite conclusive. If the keeper's left hand is any further forward than her right foot I'd be very surprised, especially as she's twisted back to her left as well. That's the frame at which she touches the ball, and there's more than a ball's diameter between her right foot and the back of the goal line. I rest my case! |
Wasn't certain that was over the line but who cares. Our goalie Proulx having a blinder. Any chance of turning out for our men's team?? |  | |  |
| Cracking goal from Ademiluyi on 15:04 - Sep 27 with 1407 views | CoachRob |
| Cracking goal from Ademiluyi on 14:53 - Sep 27 by NthQldITFC | Poetic justice, but this looks quite conclusive. If the keeper's left hand is any further forward than her right foot I'd be very surprised, especially as she's twisted back to her left as well. That's the frame at which she touches the ball, and there's more than a ball's diameter between her right foot and the back of the goal line. I rest my case! |
I think we just about edged that half. Proulx had to make a couple of decent saves once we got the lead and it's great watching Mitchell and Palmer scrapping away in the middle of the park. |  | |  |
| Cracking goal from Ademiluyi on 15:21 - Sep 27 with 1310 views | NthQldITFC | Ademiluyi is a fantastic player. She has impeccable timing as to when to put a little shoulder into the defender to win the ball without drawing a whistle. Just needs to pass a little more maybe! |  |
|  |
| Cracking goal from Ademiluyi on 15:39 - Sep 27 with 1229 views | NthQldITFC | The Boss! |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Cracking goal from Ademiluyi on 15:40 - Sep 27 with 1215 views | GlasgowBlue | 3-1. A bit of daylight now. |  |
|  |
| Cracking goal from Ademiluyi on 15:40 - Sep 27 with 1219 views | baxterbasics | BOOOOM that's a scorcher from Bos to make it 3-1, after a worrying period of Wolves dominance too. |  |
|  |
| Another cracking goal on 15:40 - Sep 27 with 1219 views | Guthrum | Boswell this time. |  |
|  |
| Another cracking goal on 15:58 - Sep 27 with 1132 views | Keno |
| Another cracking goal on 15:40 - Sep 27 by Guthrum | Boswell this time. |
|  |
|  |
| Cracking goal from Ademiluyi on 16:02 - Sep 27 with 1109 views | Guthrum | 3rd in the table! |  |
|  |
| Cracking goal from Ademiluyi on 16:21 - Sep 27 with 999 views | burnbudgiesburn | Good win that, Wolves were decent and will stay up no problem I read somewhere that Kit Graham was injured, anyone know what has happened to Ashworth-Clifford? She was great last season, but didn't see her on the pre-season tour either. |  | |  |
| Cracking goal from Ademiluyi on 20:27 - Sep 27 with 731 views | Animal | In the stadium, in real time, I though their goal probably should have been given as a goal kick. And I'm almost certain our second was not over the line! As well as using my own eyes it's about player reactions, in the instant. Our players stopped for their goal, knowing the ball had gone out. For our second, not one Ipswich player appealed that it was a goal and were clearly very surprised when it was given, even though one of them was 1 yard away! The cliche is these things even out, but not usually over the course of a match. The women's team is a good watch this season. More of you should make the short trip down the A12. |  | |  |
| Cracking goal from Ademiluyi on 20:50 - Sep 27 with 700 views | Guthrum |
| Cracking goal from Ademiluyi on 20:27 - Sep 27 by Animal | In the stadium, in real time, I though their goal probably should have been given as a goal kick. And I'm almost certain our second was not over the line! As well as using my own eyes it's about player reactions, in the instant. Our players stopped for their goal, knowing the ball had gone out. For our second, not one Ipswich player appealed that it was a goal and were clearly very surprised when it was given, even though one of them was 1 yard away! The cliche is these things even out, but not usually over the course of a match. The women's team is a good watch this season. More of you should make the short trip down the A12. |
Not being Ipswich based, I'm hoping to make a couple of the away matches. |  |
|  |
| Cracking goal from Ademiluyi on 20:53 - Sep 27 with 695 views | Animal |
| Cracking goal from Ademiluyi on 20:50 - Sep 27 by Guthrum | Not being Ipswich based, I'm hoping to make a couple of the away matches. |
I'm hoping to make it to at least one away game this season. The Wolves fans made themselves heard today - it was good banter between the fans. I was a bit disappointed with them singing that the ref was sh!t, not really appropriate when so many young children are watch (and it was the lino that gave the goal anyway). |  | |  |
| Cracking goal from Ademiluyi on 23:25 - Sep 27 with 589 views | Freddies_Ears |
| Cracking goal from Ademiluyi on 16:21 - Sep 27 by burnbudgiesburn | Good win that, Wolves were decent and will stay up no problem I read somewhere that Kit Graham was injured, anyone know what has happened to Ashworth-Clifford? She was great last season, but didn't see her on the pre-season tour either. |
Injured, not sure when she's back. |  | |  |
| Cracking goal from Ademiluyi on 12:55 - Sep 28 with 348 views | Garv |
| Cracking goal from Ademiluyi on 20:53 - Sep 27 by Animal | I'm hoping to make it to at least one away game this season. The Wolves fans made themselves heard today - it was good banter between the fans. I was a bit disappointed with them singing that the ref was sh!t, not really appropriate when so many young children are watch (and it was the lino that gave the goal anyway). |
That was my first women's game. Standard was really good and the style of play wasn't really any different to the men's game. Main difference was how easy it was for strikers to hold the ball up I thought, as there's less physicality imposed by defenders. Lots of brilliant balls into the channel for wingers to run onto, often they just didn't have the legs to get to the ball sadly. I was surprised how much stick the lino got by our own drummer. He seems an interesting guy! |  |
|  |
| |