Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From the Bigfoot thread earlier….. 17:57 - Sep 27 with 1289 viewsBelsteadCav

Which Cryptid would you love to turn out to be true?

Bigfoot
Nessy
UFOs ( I don’t think they are actually classed as cryptid )
Tasmanian tiger
Old stinker ( Yorkshire werewolf )
Black Shuck
Mothman
El Chupacabra
Or any others I’ve missed


I really hope they find some Tasmanian Tigers running around

King of the board since 98
Poll: Which way do you swing?

0
From the Bigfoot thread earlier….. on 21:19 - Sep 27 with 313 viewsmrfixit426

Megalodon.

I've always been fascinated with sharks, and that one is one of the greatest predators the world has ever seen.
0
From the Bigfoot thread earlier….. on 21:27 - Sep 27 with 304 viewsBelsteadCav

From the Bigfoot thread earlier….. on 21:15 - Sep 27 by lazyblue

UFO/Aliens - true as far too many people in this world have seen things inc experienced Pilots and too many people have had the same experiences before internet social media ever existed and recalled the same memories.

Plus the black ghost dog in Stonham Aspal - which I swear ran in front of my car 30 years ago and I hit it , I got out to to see what happened fearing the absolute worst and shaking but absolutely nothing there. After that I could get back to my house quick enough!


That black dog story is absolutely incredible!!

I’m envious but also glad it wasn’t me at the sane time.

There’s so many sighting of the Black dog it’s got to be real. I honestly believe every sighting. Now is it a hell hound, evil spirit, Good spirit or just echos of the past?

Have you ever told any podcasts of your sighting?

King of the board since 98
Poll: Which way do you swing?

0
From the Bigfoot thread earlier….. on 21:31 - Sep 27 with 296 viewsBelsteadCav

From the Bigfoot thread earlier….. on 21:19 - Sep 27 by mrfixit426

Megalodon.

I've always been fascinated with sharks, and that one is one of the greatest predators the world has ever seen.


There’s still so many creatures in the sea we don’t know about and probably will never know.

I don’t think people realise how big the Pacific Ocean is, there could be absolutely anything in there

King of the board since 98
Poll: Which way do you swing?

0
From the Bigfoot thread earlier….. on 21:35 - Sep 27 with 289 viewsLevelTheLand

From the Bigfoot thread earlier….. on 21:19 - Sep 27 by mrfixit426

Megalodon.

I've always been fascinated with sharks, and that one is one of the greatest predators the world has ever seen.


Is the Megalodon not proven to be true, just extinct? Or are you hoping that one is discovered alive? In which case, I'd agree!
1
From the Bigfoot thread earlier….. on 21:51 - Sep 27 with 271 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

From the Bigfoot thread earlier….. on 18:00 - Sep 27 by TheMoralMajority

The Suffolk Panther


There absolutely was a panther in High Wycombe back when I was at uni. Million percent. A farmland wasteland area of a few miles and it chilled around there.

Poll: Ashton Out? Yes or no

0
From the Bigfoot thread earlier….. on 21:51 - Sep 27 with 271 viewsWeWereZombies

From the Bigfoot thread earlier….. on 20:44 - Sep 27 by Guthrum

"Men of Dunwich" by Rowland Parker is an excellent history of the town.

Edit: The coast north of Southwold has receded afair bit even in my lifetime.

"The Easternmost House" by Juliet Blaxland is another good read, part atmosphere, part history, part memoir.
[Post edited 27 Sep 20:47]


I used to live across the village green in Foxton from Rowland Parker, my son overnighted on the floor there when wife and I were in Addenbrooks waiting for the birth of his sister and he got woken up by the dog of a recent;y deceased local who had been a dancer in the Folies Bergere before the war and had then joined the French Resistance. English villages, eh ?

But I moved to Foxton only a few months before Parker died so I never met him, only knew the house through our friendship with his adopted daughter, lovely house.

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

1
From the Bigfoot thread earlier….. on 22:38 - Sep 27 with 242 viewsPerublue

succubus or a coven of lesbian vampires will do fine by me … even if only get to watch through my telescope.

Poll: Should Burns or Chaplin now replace the Shefki/Pablo TWTD question of yore ?

2
From the Bigfoot thread earlier….. on 07:23 - Sep 28 with 178 viewswischip

From the Bigfoot thread earlier….. on 21:27 - Sep 27 by BelsteadCav

That black dog story is absolutely incredible!!

I’m envious but also glad it wasn’t me at the sane time.

There’s so many sighting of the Black dog it’s got to be real. I honestly believe every sighting. Now is it a hell hound, evil spirit, Good spirit or just echos of the past?

Have you ever told any podcasts of your sighting?


I just googled for last sighting of Black Shuck.

"The most recent notable sighting of Black Shuck occurred in 2020 in Bardwell, near Bury St Edmunds. A local reported encountering a large dog-like animal that reminded them of Black Shuck, although it was not black in color."
1
Login to get fewer ads

From the Bigfoot thread earlier….. on 10:12 - Sep 28 with 127 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

From the Bigfoot thread earlier….. on 21:51 - Sep 27 by WeWereZombies

I used to live across the village green in Foxton from Rowland Parker, my son overnighted on the floor there when wife and I were in Addenbrooks waiting for the birth of his sister and he got woken up by the dog of a recent;y deceased local who had been a dancer in the Folies Bergere before the war and had then joined the French Resistance. English villages, eh ?

But I moved to Foxton only a few months before Parker died so I never met him, only knew the house through our friendship with his adopted daughter, lovely house.


Why can't I read this post without imagining that it's Rowley Birkin saying it?


0
From the Bigfoot thread earlier….. on 10:24 - Sep 28 with 110 viewsTIB

From the Bigfoot thread earlier….. on 19:29 - Sep 27 by BelsteadCav

I agree. I’ve listened to a few podcasts and they suggest that a lot of the sightings are ghosts or echos from the past.

The UFOs are incredibly interesting, especially now we have fighter jet footage. They could be drones from china, but nothing on earth flying at that speed


Always amazes me that little old Suffolk was the home of a major UFO incident over at Bentwaters.

Interesting you mention ghosts from the past, that group of NASA scientists who have all “mysteriously” died since 2023, I believe one of them, Amy Eskridge was advocating that their work was proving UFO’s / aliens were actually humans from the future who came to warn us about things.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

0
From the Bigfoot thread earlier….. on 10:38 - Sep 28 with 94 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

From the Bigfoot thread earlier….. on 19:29 - Sep 27 by BelsteadCav

I agree. I’ve listened to a few podcasts and they suggest that a lot of the sightings are ghosts or echos from the past.

The UFOs are incredibly interesting, especially now we have fighter jet footage. They could be drones from china, but nothing on earth flying at that speed


Here's a video which proves beyond doubt that UFOs exist. From 4mins. 27secs. - clear footage of an object that's flying (albeit very slowly) but is unidentified by the person with the best possible view of it and who couldn't explain what the mysterious apparition was.

0
From the Bigfoot thread earlier….. on 12:20 - Sep 28 with 56 viewsITFC_Essex

Trickle Down Economics would be a start.

Poll: Who would be the TWTD Player of the Season?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026