Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm 07:45 - Oct 2 with 1897 viewsMullet




Turning into a melodrama now. I wonder what it’ll be.

Poll: Which itfc kit do you usually buy
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

0
Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 07:48 - Oct 2 with 1825 viewsMetal_Hacker

Gianni is screwed

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

0
Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 07:54 - Oct 2 with 1784 viewsIndependentlyBlue

Training ground video innit?

Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt

3
Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 07:56 - Oct 2 with 1769 viewsMullet

Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 07:48 - Oct 2 by Metal_Hacker

Gianni is screwed


Good call that, must be him or another club to start more dominoes toppling.

Poll: Which itfc kit do you usually buy
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

0
Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 07:58 - Oct 2 with 1764 viewsMullet

On a tangent, hopefully it’s a reckoning for Pep too.


Poll: Which itfc kit do you usually buy
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

0
Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 08:03 - Oct 2 with 1715 viewsWeWereZombies

He is going to definitively announce that Pablo was better than Shefki.

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

1
Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 08:04 - Oct 2 with 1709 viewsMetal_Hacker

Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 07:58 - Oct 2 by Mullet

On a tangent, hopefully it’s a reckoning for Pep too.



Jeez , football is as bent innit

Where is this gonna end ! ?

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

0
Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 08:10 - Oct 2 with 1647 viewsBarcaBlue

Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 07:58 - Oct 2 by Mullet

On a tangent, hopefully it’s a reckoning for Pep too.



There does need to be a proper investigation into the Barça / Negreira hook up and also into Madrid finances. At the moment it's only a case of Madrid sending documents to UEFA rather than there currently being an official investigation suggested in the tweet.
0
Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 08:11 - Oct 2 with 1643 viewsbarcelonablue2

Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 07:58 - Oct 2 by Mullet

On a tangent, hopefully it’s a reckoning for Pep too.



I have never felt attached to Barça because of this stuff as well as constant squad-player eligibility debacles but I have to say, it is ironic (although of course the point) that the case papers were handed in by Pérez. A man, whom is basically the kingpin of all dodgy stuff happening in football and probably other dodgy stuff in Spain. Guy is practically a dictator of a football club, so weird.

So Prem is full of cheats, La Liga won by two different cheats depending on the year, assume Serie A is just dodgy af by the way the crow flies ? Is Bundesliga legit anyone even if Bayern dominant?
[Post edited 2 Oct 8:14]
0
Login to get fewer ads

Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 08:21 - Oct 2 with 1523 viewsSwansea_Blue

Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 08:04 - Oct 2 by Metal_Hacker

Jeez , football is as bent innit

Where is this gonna end ! ?


Plastic bottles of Carling hitting £8 I reckon.

I did wonder if the reason Pep left in the summer was because he’d seen all this coming. Not that he was necessarily involved, but he must have known the scale of what went on.

I’m also disappointed that nobody has done the ‘is Pinto going to spill the beans?’ comment yet.
[Post edited 2 Oct 8:22]

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

1
Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 08:21 - Oct 2 with 1513 viewsWeWereZombies

Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 08:04 - Oct 2 by Metal_Hacker

Jeez , football is as bent innit

Where is this gonna end ! ?


Accrington will successfully prosecute Preston North End and they will be stripped of their 1888/89 and 1889/90 titles because of a counterfeit Bovril smuggling racket that funded the purchase of a charabanc, thereby allowing Preston to bring an excessive number of scampish away supporters to matches who distracted the Accrington players with very threatening coordinated use of rattles.

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

5
Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 08:24 - Oct 2 with 1489 viewsMetal_Hacker

Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 08:21 - Oct 2 by Swansea_Blue

Plastic bottles of Carling hitting £8 I reckon.

I did wonder if the reason Pep left in the summer was because he’d seen all this coming. Not that he was necessarily involved, but he must have known the scale of what went on.

I’m also disappointed that nobody has done the ‘is Pinto going to spill the beans?’ comment yet.
[Post edited 2 Oct 8:22]


Yeah think it goes without saying Swanners , 100% he knew what was on the horizon . his advisors would've been all over this I'm sure

The whole industry is a mess

Those at the top are ,as it seems , criminally insane and those at the bottom haven't got two pennies to rub together

Greed is a horrible thing

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

1
Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 08:37 - Oct 2 with 1374 viewsWeWereZombies

Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 08:21 - Oct 2 by Swansea_Blue

Plastic bottles of Carling hitting £8 I reckon.

I did wonder if the reason Pep left in the summer was because he’d seen all this coming. Not that he was necessarily involved, but he must have known the scale of what went on.

I’m also disappointed that nobody has done the ‘is Pinto going to spill the beans?’ comment yet.
[Post edited 2 Oct 8:22]


There must be a Redknapp company involved in this somewhere - Harry Co ?

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

3
Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 08:39 - Oct 2 with 1362 viewsKeno

Whats he bean saying??


(Swanners tribute post)

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 08:43 - Oct 2 with 1336 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 08:37 - Oct 2 by WeWereZombies

There must be a Redknapp company involved in this somewhere - Harry Co ?


That's a fairly broad accusation.

Poll: As we are indulging in pointless quesions. If my aunt had balls would she be ...

2
Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 08:51 - Oct 2 with 1278 viewsWeWereZombies

Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 08:43 - Oct 2 by You_Bloo_Right

That's a fairly broad accusation.


Been caught out, going to do a runner now...

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

2
Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 08:53 - Oct 2 with 1272 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 08:37 - Oct 2 by WeWereZombies

There must be a Redknapp company involved in this somewhere - Harry Co ?


I think you’ll find that was his labradoodle’Rosie’…
1
Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 08:58 - Oct 2 with 1238 viewsSwansea_Blue

Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 08:24 - Oct 2 by Metal_Hacker

Yeah think it goes without saying Swanners , 100% he knew what was on the horizon . his advisors would've been all over this I'm sure

The whole industry is a mess

Those at the top are ,as it seems , criminally insane and those at the bottom haven't got two pennies to rub together

Greed is a horrible thing


I’m not trying to start a commune here, but I’m getting increasingly disgusted by the greed in the game. It seems wrong to me that you’ve got some players now earning more in a DAY than most people earn in a year. Not that it’s their fault, but it seems a bit obscene. And yeah, you got clubs lower down going out of business because they can’t keep up with the Joneses. And then you’ve got all the FIFA corruption on top. It’s all a bit

Vive la révolution!

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

2
Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 09:06 - Oct 2 with 1162 viewsCrockerITFC

Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 08:21 - Oct 2 by Swansea_Blue

Plastic bottles of Carling hitting £8 I reckon.

I did wonder if the reason Pep left in the summer was because he’d seen all this coming. Not that he was necessarily involved, but he must have known the scale of what went on.

I’m also disappointed that nobody has done the ‘is Pinto going to spill the beans?’ comment yet.
[Post edited 2 Oct 8:22]


He definitely knew, this is not normal behaviour...

0
Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 09:19 - Oct 2 with 1090 viewsWeWereZombies

Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 08:53 - Oct 2 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I think you’ll find that was his labradoodle’Rosie’…


So we can expect the ultimate owner of Manchester City to be revealed later today as a camel of no fixed abode called 'Mirage' ?

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

2
Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 09:25 - Oct 2 with 1065 viewsCrockerITFC

I think he's going to announce that he's found irrefutable proof that Khaldoon Al Mubarak is a reptilian shapeshifter from Alpha Draconis

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic
0
Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 09:36 - Oct 2 with 978 viewsDubtractor

Rui Pinto to make another announcement at 6pm on 08:21 - Oct 2 by Swansea_Blue

Plastic bottles of Carling hitting £8 I reckon.

I did wonder if the reason Pep left in the summer was because he’d seen all this coming. Not that he was necessarily involved, but he must have known the scale of what went on.

I’m also disappointed that nobody has done the ‘is Pinto going to spill the beans?’ comment yet.
[Post edited 2 Oct 8:22]


Nailed on that's why Pep left, and also why they ended up with Maresca for what would otherwise be a hugely attractive job for managers.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026