Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter 18:44 - Oct 2 with 9205 viewsWolfshead

Fair play to Jenrick. We need more people willing to act.

https://www.dailymail.com/news

Poll: Delap, Flemming, Abraham ? - Which WOULD you have chosen

-8
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 13:32 - Oct 3 with 1003 viewsWolfshead

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 13:29 - Oct 3 by Mullet

How many times have you done it?

What happened?


Keep up ;) I’ve said “ I hope I’m brave enough to do the same as he did.”
So not been in that situation yet.

A friend of mine was- there were 3 burly travellers, he was a lone man in his early 60s and he followed them on foot and filmed them putting lager into their car. I bought him a pint that day!

Poll: Delap, Flemming, Abraham ? - Which WOULD you have chosen

0
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 13:34 - Oct 3 with 987 viewsMullet

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 13:32 - Oct 3 by Wolfshead

Keep up ;) I’ve said “ I hope I’m brave enough to do the same as he did.”
So not been in that situation yet.

A friend of mine was- there were 3 burly travellers, he was a lone man in his early 60s and he followed them on foot and filmed them putting lager into their car. I bought him a pint that day!


So you have no idea of what you’re advocating?

Poll: Which itfc kit do you usually buy
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

0
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 13:44 - Oct 3 with 957 viewsWolfshead

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 13:34 - Oct 3 by Mullet

So you have no idea of what you’re advocating?


Haha I think it’s pretty obvious what I’m advocating… that the law abiding amongst us should fight back!

Poll: Delap, Flemming, Abraham ? - Which WOULD you have chosen

0
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 14:01 - Oct 3 with 911 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 13:32 - Oct 3 by Wolfshead

Keep up ;) I’ve said “ I hope I’m brave enough to do the same as he did.”
So not been in that situation yet.

A friend of mine was- there were 3 burly travellers, he was a lone man in his early 60s and he followed them on foot and filmed them putting lager into their car. I bought him a pint that day!


How did he know they were travellers?

Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

1
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 14:04 - Oct 3 with 904 viewsWolfshead

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 14:01 - Oct 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

How did he know they were travellers?


They had a t-shirt saying “Traveller”….
No, not really… they’re well known round the town.

Poll: Delap, Flemming, Abraham ? - Which WOULD you have chosen

0
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 14:06 - Oct 3 with 893 viewsBlueschev

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 13:18 - Oct 3 by Wolfshead

No-one said you could.
But if the moment came… would you stand up for right over wrong and protect our businesses.
I hope I’m brave enough to do the same as he did.


It’s a shame Jenrick didn’t display any of his crime fighting bravery when a woman was assaulted at the Reform Party conference.
2
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 14:09 - Oct 3 with 885 viewsWolfshead

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 14:06 - Oct 3 by Blueschev

It’s a shame Jenrick didn’t display any of his crime fighting bravery when a woman was assaulted at the Reform Party conference.


This post isn’t about the conference, it’s about shoplifting and standing up to thieves 👍

Poll: Delap, Flemming, Abraham ? - Which WOULD you have chosen

0
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 14:13 - Oct 3 with 876 viewsBlueschev

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 14:09 - Oct 3 by Wolfshead

This post isn’t about the conference, it’s about shoplifting and standing up to thieves 👍


I’m more concerned by woman being assaulted than I am steak bake theft to be honest, but that’s just me.
1
Login to get fewer ads

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 14:17 - Oct 3 with 872 viewsWolfshead

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 14:13 - Oct 3 by Blueschev

I’m more concerned by woman being assaulted than I am steak bake theft to be honest, but that’s just me.


You can start a new thread about that then 👍

Poll: Delap, Flemming, Abraham ? - Which WOULD you have chosen

0
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 14:53 - Oct 3 with 818 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 14:04 - Oct 3 by Wolfshead

They had a t-shirt saying “Traveller”….
No, not really… they’re well known round the town.


Were you or your mate waring balaclava's at the time?

These balaclava wearing chaps in Dover by Wolfshead 5 Sep 14:08
Fair play to em, the solutions just aren't working, they're too weak. People need to rise up and be heard on this topic.


Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

1
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 15:37 - Oct 3 with 754 viewsWolfshead

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 14:53 - Oct 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

Were you or your mate waring balaclava's at the time?

These balaclava wearing chaps in Dover by Wolfshead 5 Sep 14:08
Fair play to em, the solutions just aren't working, they're too weak. People need to rise up and be heard on this topic.



Out of order that comment. I know the insinuation. I’ve already stated I wouldn’t even vote for Jenrick (and therefore his party). Go careful.

Poll: Delap, Flemming, Abraham ? - Which WOULD you have chosen

0
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 15:40 - Oct 3 with 743 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 15:37 - Oct 3 by Wolfshead

Out of order that comment. I know the insinuation. I’ve already stated I wouldn’t even vote for Jenrick (and therefore his party). Go careful.


I didn't say it. You did.

Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

0
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 16:41 - Oct 3 with 678 viewsWolfshead

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 15:40 - Oct 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

I didn't say it. You did.


I don’t even say it…
You’re a twot. You know what you were trying to say… I didn’t even say it yet you claim I said it

Poll: Delap, Flemming, Abraham ? - Which WOULD you have chosen

0
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 16:47 - Oct 3 with 666 viewsredrickstuhaart

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 14:09 - Oct 3 by Wolfshead

This post isn’t about the conference, it’s about shoplifting and standing up to thieves 👍


It appears to also be about Jenrick's character and willingness to stand up for what is right...

Poll: Spectrum or C64 / Pablo or Kuqi- your preferences?

4
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 16:49 - Oct 3 with 658 viewsWolfshead

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 16:47 - Oct 3 by redrickstuhaart

It appears to also be about Jenrick's character and willingness to stand up for what is right...


Yes. This too. Thank you for seeing what many others clearly don’t ♥️

Poll: Delap, Flemming, Abraham ? - Which WOULD you have chosen

1
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 17:27 - Oct 3 with 618 viewseirannach_gorm

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 16:49 - Oct 3 by Wolfshead

Yes. This too. Thank you for seeing what many others clearly don’t ♥️


That's not the endorsement you think it is.😁
3
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 17:37 - Oct 3 with 601 viewsWolfshead

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 17:27 - Oct 3 by eirannach_gorm

That's not the endorsement you think it is.😁


It is 👍

Poll: Delap, Flemming, Abraham ? - Which WOULD you have chosen

0
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 17:56 - Oct 3 with 572 viewsbartyg

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 13:12 - Oct 3 by Wolfshead

So we just let people get away with what they want because something “might” happen.
Society is f*%cked.
I for one would like to think I could be as brave and stand up to them. I salute Jenrick for it and
Let’s hope others use this as inspiration.
[Post edited 3 Oct 13:16]


We don't need vigilantes. Shoplifting is caused by poverty, we should address the root cause.

FREE ISRAEL FROM THE IDF

2
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 18:00 - Oct 3 with 556 viewsredrickstuhaart

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 16:49 - Oct 3 by Wolfshead

Yes. This too. Thank you for seeing what many others clearly don’t ♥️


His character was displayed far more clearly by his childish and obnoxious comments on the conference assaults, than by a convenient bit of footage he is using to promote himself.

"err get a life"

Poll: Spectrum or C64 / Pablo or Kuqi- your preferences?

1
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 18:18 - Oct 3 with 520 viewsWolfshead

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 18:00 - Oct 3 by redrickstuhaart

His character was displayed far more clearly by his childish and obnoxious comments on the conference assaults, than by a convenient bit of footage he is using to promote himself.

"err get a life"


This thread isn’t about the man… it’s about shoplifting… maybe start a new Generick Jenrick thread!

Poll: Delap, Flemming, Abraham ? - Which WOULD you have chosen

-1
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 18:20 - Oct 3 with 514 viewsWolfshead

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 17:56 - Oct 3 by bartyg

We don't need vigilantes. Shoplifting is caused by poverty, we should address the root cause.


100% we should deal with the route cause
0% we don’t need vigilantes

[Post edited 4 Oct 7:57]

Poll: Delap, Flemming, Abraham ? - Which WOULD you have chosen

-2
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 18:23 - Oct 3 with 509 viewsblueoutlook

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 19:51 - Oct 2 by Swansea_Blue

Not particularly. I just think he’s a c**t .


Maybe he feels the same about you ?
2
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 18:36 - Oct 3 with 486 viewsBlueschev

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 18:23 - Oct 3 by blueoutlook

Maybe he feels the same about you ?


I can’t speak Swansea, but I’d be worried I’d gone wrong if Robert Jenrick didn’t think I was a c@@t.
3
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 20:16 - Oct 3 with 429 viewsredrickstuhaart

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 18:20 - Oct 3 by Wolfshead

100% we should deal with the route cause
0% we don’t need vigilantes

[Post edited 4 Oct 7:57]


Vigilantes are mostly stupid. Batman isnt real.

Vigilantism results in paediatricians getting their houses daubed in abuse, and threatened.

Poll: Spectrum or C64 / Pablo or Kuqi- your preferences?

4
Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 21:12 - Oct 3 with 377 viewsBlueschev

Jenrick - Confronting shoplifter on 20:16 - Oct 3 by redrickstuhaart

Vigilantes are mostly stupid. Batman isnt real.

Vigilantism results in paediatricians getting their houses daubed in abuse, and threatened.


What about if you just fake your vigilantism in order to appear tough on crime to gullible simpletons? That doesn’t hurt anyone, does it?
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026