Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OMG! IT'S HERE! 18:02 - Oct 7 with 2083 viewsTheMoralMajority


100% committed to Dear Leader Ham

9
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 21:39 - Oct 7 with 300 viewsNutkins_Return

OMG! IT'S HERE! on 20:49 - Oct 7 by WubbleU

My Ashton bingo card is all ticked off except 'providing the oxygen' I guess the altitude chamber has done for that one.


He clearly had a few key points he'd come up with to say and said them about 29 times:

"Best facilities in the region" - not sure that statement did the facilities enough justice to keep repeating
"Place of work not leisure"
"People not bricks and mortor"
"Access and ingress" - one of his favourite phrases
Etc

But when all is said and done, despite the cliche and the waffle what a fantastic facility and he serves our thanks.

Poll: Who do we think McKenna (not you) will partner Greaves with ?

1
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 21:50 - Oct 7 with 266 viewsNthQldITFC

OMG! IT'S HERE! on 21:39 - Oct 7 by Nutkins_Return

He clearly had a few key points he'd come up with to say and said them about 29 times:

"Best facilities in the region" - not sure that statement did the facilities enough justice to keep repeating
"Place of work not leisure"
"People not bricks and mortor"
"Access and ingress" - one of his favourite phrases
Etc

But when all is said and done, despite the cliche and the waffle what a fantastic facility and he serves our thanks.


Yeah. I felt thoroughly let down by the whole you-know-who affair and it will all be a bit arm's length for me from here on in, but the bloke has overseen a rejuvenation of my football club, so he can have a reserved thumbs up from me.

Mind you, I am a bit pissed, and unlike many I get a bit more gentle when I'm pissed.

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

0
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 21:51 - Oct 7 with 266 viewsWeWereZombies

OMG! IT'S HERE! on 21:39 - Oct 7 by Nutkins_Return

He clearly had a few key points he'd come up with to say and said them about 29 times:

"Best facilities in the region" - not sure that statement did the facilities enough justice to keep repeating
"Place of work not leisure"
"People not bricks and mortor"
"Access and ingress" - one of his favourite phrases
Etc

But when all is said and done, despite the cliche and the waffle what a fantastic facility and he serves our thanks.


Oh, I don't know, the chief executive of a football club who can work a mention of an eighteenth century French neoclassical painter into a tour of a training ground is on the way to redeeming themselves...

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 22:55 - Oct 7 with 170 viewshomer_123

So, a world leading future proofing state of the art flow facility.....is a touch screen TV in front of a urinal.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: Has Omari travelled?

0
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 23:57 - Oct 7 with 106 viewsCheltenham_Blue

OMG! IT'S HERE! on 20:46 - Oct 7 by BrianTablet

I had to egress early in that amazing remake of The Office



Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

0
I won't watch a 38 minute commercial for MA on 01:33 - Oct 8 with 35 viewsScottCandage

OMG! IT'S HERE! on 21:50 - Oct 7 by NthQldITFC

Yeah. I felt thoroughly let down by the whole you-know-who affair and it will all be a bit arm's length for me from here on in, but the bloke has overseen a rejuvenation of my football club, so he can have a reserved thumbs up from me.

Mind you, I am a bit pissed, and unlike many I get a bit more gentle when I'm pissed.


I'm happy we got a new facility.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026