Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Songs about returning, come back etc etc 07:46 - Oct 8 with 769 viewsKeno

I know I might be a day early in this but football is coming back to its true home, the cathedral the cauldron that is Portman Road!!

so sonf about returns, welcomes, the and of waiting .....

obviously start



Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 07:52 - Oct 8 with 560 viewsYou_Bloo_Right


Poll: As we are indulging in pointless quesions. If my aunt had balls would she be ...

0
Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 07:57 - Oct 8 with 556 viewstazdac

0
Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 08:02 - Oct 8 with 540 viewsFixed_It

Awww. You missed Sitters didn't you!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

0
Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 08:05 - Oct 8 with 531 viewsKeno

Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 08:02 - Oct 8 by Fixed_It

Awww. You missed Sitters didn't you!


Who??

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 08:11 - Oct 8 with 508 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I'll try this again.


Trust the process. Trust Phil.
Blog: Between The Lines 2, The Irreverent PREM Poetry Of ITFC - Match 5 - “The Fat Of The Land”

2
Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 08:26 - Oct 8 with 470 viewsBanksterDebtSlave


"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

0
Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 08:47 - Oct 8 with 445 viewsBlueBoots


Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

0
Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 08:58 - Oct 8 with 424 viewsKeno

Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 08:47 - Oct 8 by BlueBoots




Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
Login to get fewer ads

Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 09:33 - Oct 8 with 391 viewsBugs

0
Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 10:25 - Oct 8 with 361 viewshoppy


Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 10:26 - Oct 8 with 354 viewshoppy


Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 10:32 - Oct 8 with 340 viewshoppy




Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 10:33 - Oct 8 with 334 viewsTractor_Buck

0
Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 10:36 - Oct 8 with 327 viewsKievthegreat

0
Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 10:36 - Oct 8 with 327 viewsCoastalblue


No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

0
Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 10:37 - Oct 8 with 327 viewshoppy

Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 08:11 - Oct 8 by The_Flashing_Smile

I'll try this again.



Which obviously means this should follow...


Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

1
Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 10:40 - Oct 8 with 322 viewshoppy

Two days early... had you got confused with your premature ejaculation support group meeting?


Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 10:41 - Oct 8 with 319 viewsWhos_blue


"Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?"

0
Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 10:43 - Oct 8 with 308 viewsWhos_blue


"Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?"

0
Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 10:48 - Oct 8 with 306 viewsCoastalblue


No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

0
Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 11:00 - Oct 8 with 287 viewsnorfsufblue

0
Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 11:03 - Oct 8 with 285 viewsnorfsufblue

Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 11:00 - Oct 8 by norfsufblue



0
Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 11:05 - Oct 8 with 280 viewshoppy

Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 10:37 - Oct 8 by hoppy

Which obviously means this should follow...



And being back at Portman Road again, amongst friends...


Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

1
Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 11:12 - Oct 8 with 268 viewsKeno

Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 11:05 - Oct 8 by hoppy

And being back at Portman Road again, amongst friends...




Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
Songs about returning, come back etc etc on 11:12 - Oct 8 with 268 viewshoppy


Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026