Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one 13:56 - Feb 25 with 4304 viewsIllinoisblue

But no, never doubt our fans' ability to produce something really pathetic:

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:03 - Feb 25 with 3140 viewsLankHenners

Give over. It winds them up because their only response is "we've been in the Premier League more recently than you and are currently above you in the table" which shows them up for how thick and tinpot they are.

Anything that pisses a large amount of them off should be given credit.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:03 - Feb 25 with 3140 viewsAdmiralFunge

I'm alright with that, in fairness.

If it pisses that lot off (which it appears to be doing), then more power to their arm.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:05 - Feb 25 with 3103 viewsBackToRussia

Your last two threads have been "I agree with some Budgie blogger" and "our fans are pathetic".

Take a look at yourself man.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:10 - Feb 25 with 3045 viewsPendejo

Anyone who gets upset over the banner... rather than just chuckle about it, needs a massive reality check on things in life which are more important and then come up with a counter banner boasting about how Ipswich have never appeared in, let alone won, the League Cup. Topical given that game is the same day.

Here's to the Saints defeating Devils in Middlesex tomorrow

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Tinpot is the word on 14:16 - Feb 25 with 3033 viewsDyland

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:03 - Feb 25 by LankHenners

Give over. It winds them up because their only response is "we've been in the Premier League more recently than you and are currently above you in the table" which shows them up for how thick and tinpot they are.

Norwich fans fall into two general categories -

1) Ignorant football know nothings
2) Knowledgeable and pathologically insecure because they are a such nothing club

Both types are seethingly jealous of Ipswich. Which is pretty pathetic considering we've been so sh1t for so long.

You have to feel sorry for anyone born into supporting Norwich, because that's the only reason people support Nodge. No one who isn't from the region supports Nodge. Nodge are no one's "second team".

They are a silly little club with no history or any chance of ever achieving anything other than participating in the Premier League.

Basically, when people talk about Ipswich they talk about football. When people talk about Norwich they talk about Delia Smith and Stephen Fry.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 14:29]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:20 - Feb 25 with 2961 viewsTollycobbold

Quick make another that says, "Is it warm in your sister?"
I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:23 - Feb 25 with 2933 viewsJ2BLUE

I would have gone with 'Forever In Our Shadow' but the design is very good IMO.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:24 - Feb 25 with 2928 viewsIllinoisblue

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:03 - Feb 25 by AdmiralFunge

If it pisses that lot off (which it appears to be doing), then more power to their arm.

It would need to be big enough for them to see...

62 - 78 - 81

Login to get fewer ads

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:25 - Feb 25 with 2901 viewsIllinoisblue

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:03 - Feb 25 by LankHenners

Again, they'd need to be able to see it...

62 - 78 - 81

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:26 - Feb 25 with 2884 viewsAdmiralFunge

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:24 - Feb 25 by Illinoisblue

It would need to be big enough for them to see...

Yeah, that's a fair point.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:27 - Feb 25 with 2879 viewsDyland

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:03 - Feb 25 by AdmiralFunge

Indeed. They are fuming and the best they can come up with is "we've been in the Premier League more recently than you." Which is hilariously tinpot and makes football fans of any club laugh. My office is full of Spurs and Arsenal fans, and they all said up the Town for Sunday. Even the miserable Wolves supporter wanted Town to beat Norwich. Ipswich are a very popular club. It's not that Norwich are unpopular, it's just that no ones gives a sh1t about them. A genuinely nothing club.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:27 - Feb 25 with 2875 viewsBlue_Order

Took me hours to make that, I'm heartbroken you don't like it.
I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:28 - Feb 25 with 2851 viewsLord_Lucan

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:27 - Feb 25 by Blue_Order

Is it on A3 or A4

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:30 - Feb 25 with 2817 viewsBlue_Order

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:28 - Feb 25 by Lord_Lucan

Is it on A3 or A4

Haha, it's 2 metres long!
I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:30 - Feb 25 with 2801 viewsTollycobbold

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:30 - Feb 25 by Blue_Order

Yeah I tell the birds that too
I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:34 - Feb 25 with 2763 viewsBlue_Order

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:23 - Feb 25 by J2BLUE

I would have gone with 'Forever In Our Shadow' but the design is very good IMO.

Whilst I'm fully aware it might come back to bite me in the ar$e anyway, I felt going with that wording opened it up for an easy "forever in the championship" comeback.
I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:36 - Feb 25 with 2729 viewsLord_Lucan

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:30 - Feb 25 by Blue_Order

If it is 2 meters long how are you going to hold it up? I am presuming you don't have 3 meter arms?

Am I right in thinking that it was done in felt tip? Fair play.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 17:05 - Feb 25 with 2341 viewsBlueBadger

It's not even in the same sport as the Brighton one, let alone same league.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tinpot is the word on 17:17 - Feb 25 with 2283 viewsBarneycurley

Tinpot is the word on 14:16 - Feb 25 by Dyland

2) Knowledgeable and pathologically insecure because they are a such nothing club

Both types are seethingly jealous of Ipswich. Which is pretty pathetic considering we've been so sh1t for so long.

You have to feel sorry for anyone born into supporting Norwich, because that's the only reason people support Nodge. No one who isn't from the region supports Nodge. Nodge are no one's "second team".

They are a silly little club with no history or any chance of ever achieving anything other than participating in the Premier League.

Basically, when people talk about Ipswich they talk about football. When people talk about Norwich they talk about Delia Smith and Stephen Fry.

Your post is quite simply the best post I've read in a long time. It's perfect

I need add no more

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Tinpot is the word on 18:36 - Feb 25 with 2095 viewsbrogansnose

You cannot have enough uppies for this.
I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 18:41 - Feb 25 with 2072 viewslazyblue

What's wrong with it?

Well done good banner.
I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 18:49 - Feb 25 with 2033 viewsHARRY10

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:36 - Feb 25 by Lord_Lucan

If it is 2 meters long how are you going to hold it up? I am presuming you don't have 3 meter arms?

Am I right in thinking that it was done in felt tip? Fair play.

2 meters ?

water or parking
I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 19:03 - Feb 25 with 1927 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:27 - Feb 25 by Blue_Order

After your comment about making a new banner last week, I was 99% sure this was yours when I saw it on twitter this afternoon

Good effort

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 19:03 - Feb 25 with 1924 viewsstrikalite

Needed to be at least ten times bigger to make them really notice though..
Tinpot is the word on 19:22 - Feb 25 with 1811 viewshorsehollerer

3) My dad

unlike types 1) and 2) he likes to see Town do well for my sake. Or at least he pretends he does.

COYB

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024