Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone see Sean Lock last night at the Regent? 10:27 - Mar 9 with 17158 viewsSWGF

Thought he was OK. Nothing more.

Couldn't get over his shaved head/beard combo.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Anyone see Sean Lock last night at the Regent? on 11:43 - Mar 9 with 17054 viewshoppy

KJ and I saw the show in Cambridge last year, I had tickets for last night before I realised it was the same show he was doing, so sold the tickets on to someone on here some while back.

We enjoyed it, but it wasn't non-stop laughing by any means.

Didn't realise he'd changed his look recently - he looks so different there.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone see Sean Lock last night at the Regent? on 12:43 - Mar 9 with 16978 viewsDubtractor

Think he has got less funny over the years.

His best work was 15 stories high.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Anyone see Sean Lock last night at the Regent? on 13:06 - Mar 9 with 16928 viewsgainsboroughblue

That's not Sean Lock.

Is it??
[Post edited 9 Mar 2017 13:07]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Anyone see Sean Lock last night at the Regent? on 13:07 - Mar 9 with 16923 viewstcblue

Heisensean
Anyone see Sean Lock last night at the Regent? on 13:25 - Mar 9 with 16869 viewsDBaldy

I was there and it was me that Hoppy sold his tickets too. Great seats btw, 3rd row! Thanks again Hoppy.

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it, although the shaved head / beard look was odd (probably trying to copy me...)

Agree it wasn't laugh a minute, but some of his "stories" take a little time to develop, particularly the one near the end when he started talking about over-priced cinema food which then went on a winding path and finished up with a talking car. Very funny I thought. Plus the story about popping Alan Sugar out of his fly on the train!
Anyone see Sean Lock last night at the Regent? on 13:28 - Mar 9 with 16850 viewsclive_baker

I didn't go, but I can't say I find him in the slightest bit funny. If he was 20 years younger he wouldn't get a look in.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Anyone see Sean Lock last night at the Regent? on 15:02 - Mar 9 with 16775 viewsJ2BLUE

Not my cup of tea but each to their own and all that. Bully will be along in a minute to tell us he's crap.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone see Sean Lock last night at the Regent? on 15:38 - Mar 9 with 16732 viewsTollycobbold

Anyone see Sean Lock last night at the Regent? on 15:02 - Mar 9 by J2BLUE

Not my cup of tea but each to their own and all that. Bully will be along in a minute to tell us he's crap.

Well that's that decided then
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone see Sean Lock last night at the Regent? on 18:32 - Mar 9 with 16640 viewsgainsboroughblue

Anyone see Sean Lock last night at the Regent? on 15:02 - Mar 9 by J2BLUE

Not his demographic

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024