Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody ever been on a TV quiz show? 21:21 - May 9 with 3294 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I applied for The Chase months ago and completely forgot about it. They called me last week and asked me questions about my application form. I was a bit startled when they interrogated me about what it's like to have a career as taxidermist.

Apparently it's quite easy to blag the procedure of stuffing animals. Audition tomorrow morning.

Poll: Best Football Song

Anybody ever been on a TV quiz show? on 21:23 - May 9 with 3260 viewsGeoffSentence

Asa was on The Chase some time back, and I have a feeling that stickymockwell was on one of the lottery shows, the one with Dale WInton.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anybody ever been on a TV quiz show? on 21:24 - May 9 with 3250 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

You should've told them to get stuffed..

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Anybody ever been on a TV quiz show? on 21:26 - May 9 with 3232 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Anybody ever been on a TV quiz show? on 21:23 - May 9 by GeoffSentence

Asa was on The Chase some time back, and I have a feeling that stickymockwell was on one of the lottery shows, the one with Dale WInton.

I'd be more impressed if it was Supermarket Sweep.

Anybody ever been on a TV quiz show? on 21:33 - May 9 with 3180 viewsElderGrizzly

Anybody ever been on a TV quiz show? on 21:26 - May 9 by RoyKeanesDog

I'd be more impressed if it was Supermarket Sweep.

Even more impressed if it was this, given your nimble frame

Anybody ever been on a TV quiz show? on 21:35 - May 9 with 3168 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Anybody ever been on a TV quiz show? on 21:33 - May 9 by ElderGrizzly

Even more impressed if it was this, given your nimble frame

The nimble frame that manoeuvred its way admirably.

Anybody ever been on a TV quiz show? on 21:36 - May 9 with 3173 viewsGeoffSentence

Here you go, Asa blew the cheese question. Whatever you do, don't blow the cheese question.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/332573/page:1

Anybody ever been on a TV quiz show? on 08:54 - May 10 with 2756 viewsfactual_blue

Anybody ever been on a TV quiz show? on 21:36 - May 9 by GeoffSentence

Here you go, Asa blew the cheese question. Whatever you do, don't blow the cheese question.

Did he have the right answer, which he explained at great length, only to change his mind moments later and give the wrong answer?

I bet he has never made that mistake again..........

Oh.....
[Post edited 10 May 2017 9:00]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anybody ever been on a TV quiz show? on 10:36 - May 10 with 2607 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Didn't put me through the feckers.

Login to get fewer ads

Anybody ever been on a TV quiz show? on 10:45 - May 10 with 2571 viewsGeoffSentence

Anybody ever been on a TV quiz show? on 10:36 - May 10 by RoyKeanesDog

Didn't put me through the feckers.

You should have shown them footage of your last TV appearance.

Anybody ever been on a TV quiz show? on 10:49 - May 10 with 2563 viewsstickymockwell

A bit of Advice at the audition. Be completely over the top! You will probably be with about 40 or so others and they gradually get rid of people through out the audition process. If they put you in front of the cameras go nuts if they say you've won money. If they do an introduction do a wave or a silly salute type thing.
Do be a know it all but don't be thick either.
I told them that if I won the money on my application form I'd start an Alpaca farm. I spent the entire journey researching alpacas.
Good luck.
Oh and Karl Largerfeld has no Hymen in his name * FACTUAL

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Anybody ever been on a TV quiz show? on 10:50 - May 10 with 2559 viewsstickymockwell

Anybody ever been on a TV quiz show? on 10:49 - May 10 by stickymockwell

A bit of Advice at the audition. Be completely over the top! You will probably be with about 40 or so others and they gradually get rid of people through out the audition process. If they put you in front of the cameras go nuts if they say you've won money. If they do an introduction do a wave or a silly salute type thing.
Do be a know it all but don't be thick either.
I told them that if I won the money on my application form I'd start an Alpaca farm. I spent the entire journey researching alpacas.
Good luck.
Oh and Karl Largerfeld has no Hymen in his name * FACTUAL

Oops just seen that you didn't get through.
Keep trying. You'll get on one of the shows!!!"

Anybody ever been on a TV quiz show? on 11:08 - May 10 with 2536 viewsASAx

Anybody ever been on a TV quiz show? on 21:36 - May 9 by GeoffSentence

As I successfully proved to Phil and Gav at my TWTD Appeal after they removed me from the site, I didn't get the cheese question wrong. A team mate buzzed in and answered incorrectly.

You have no proof id have answered incorrectly! None!
Anybody ever been on a TV quiz show? on 11:09 - May 10 with 2528 viewsLord_Lucan

Anybody ever been on a TV quiz show? on 10:50 - May 10 by stickymockwell

Oops just seen that you didn't get through.
Keep trying. You'll get on one of the shows!!!"

As a family we have all applied for something called The Jeremy Kyle Show.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anybody ever been on a TV quiz show? on 11:18 - May 10 with 2502 viewsstickymockwell

Anybody ever been on a TV quiz show? on 11:09 - May 10 by Lord_Lucan

As a family we have all applied for something called The Jeremy Kyle Show.

Just don't clean your teeth for a few months and give Lady Lucan a black eye and Bobs your Uncle (That will help as well if he's also your Dad). Now that you're also spending so much time in Norwich you can pick up a few traits.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024