Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is quite shocking from Sergio Ramos... 13:35 - May 12 with 1868 viewsKieran_Knows

... from Real Madrid's game the other night against Atletico Madrid. Urging Ronaldo to fake getting elbowed to get Gabi sent off (who had just been yellow carded).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

This is quite shocking from Sergio Ramos... on 13:39 - May 12 with 1830 viewsReuser_is_God

Don't see much wrong with it to be honest, whilst it isn't great he's just going above & beyond to make sure his team wins. I wish Town players were more clever in this way.

He's not the first player to do this & wont be the last.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

This is quite shocking from Sergio Ramos... on 13:40 - May 12 with 1816 viewsJimmyJazz

Seems to sum up Spanish football

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

This is quite shocking from Sergio Ramos... on 13:40 - May 12 with 1816 viewshomer_123

This is quite shocking from Sergio Ramos... on 13:39 - May 12 by Reuser_is_God

Don't see much wrong with it to be honest, whilst it isn't great he's just going above & beyond to make sure his team wins. I wish Town players were more clever in this way.

I absolutely do not want Ipswich to win this way.

Win at any cost? No thanks.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

This is quite shocking from Sergio Ramos... on 13:40 - May 12 with 1815 viewsSwansea_Blue

They're all at it. Did you see the Man U v Celta Vigo match last night? Guidetti throwing himself to the ground and clutching his face where he wasn't touched. Players surrounding the officials, etc. Although it looked like Mourinho's team weren't the worst offenders for hounding the ref (for once).

Retrospective bans - anyone caught diving, faking injury, trying to get players sent off 3 game ban, 1 weeks wages fine to be paid into grassroots football. It would soon stop them.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This is quite shocking from Sergio Ramos... on 13:40 - May 12 with 1809 viewsKieran_Knows

Ways and means of doing it thought isn't there? Have a quiet word in his ear? Speak to him at H/T (looks like that was in the first half).

But to make it blatantly obviously like that, seems quite shocking to me.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

This is quite shocking from Sergio Ramos... on 13:42 - May 12 with 1789 viewsReuser_is_God

This is quite shocking from Sergio Ramos... on 13:40 - May 12 by Kieran_Knows

Ways and means of doing it thought isn't there? Have a quiet word in his ear? Speak to him at H/T (looks like that was in the first half).

But to make it blatantly obviously like that, seems quite shocking to me.

Or just unfortunate that a camera picked it up?

Atletico are probably the most cynical team in the world too.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

This is quite shocking from Sergio Ramos... on 13:53 - May 12 with 1718 viewsFtnfwest

wasnt too hard to see that Gabi was vulnerable there, he was flying in against everyone the other night and screaming at the ref to book people every time there was a foul (in fact thats why he got booked in the first place). Not a nice part of the game at present though i agree
This is quite shocking from Sergio Ramos... on 13:56 - May 12 with 1693 viewsSuperfrans

Christ on a bike.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Login to get fewer ads

This is quite shocking from Sergio Ramos... on 14:05 - May 12 with 1643 viewsGlasgowBlue

Above and beyond? It's cheating.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This is quite shocking from Sergio Ramos... on 17:28 - May 12 with 1377 viewschicoazul

People acting like Ramos isnt one of the worst people in the world. People acting like playing for Real in the semi of the CL against your deadly local rivals isnt a febrile atmosphere.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

on 17:30 - May 12 with 1365 views_

on 17:32 - May 12 with 1352 views_

This is quite shocking from Sergio Ramos... on 14:05 - May 12 by GlasgowBlue

Above and beyond? It's cheating.

on 17:34 - May 12 with 1348 views_

This is quite shocking from Sergio Ramos... on 17:28 - May 12 by chicoazul

People acting like Ramos isnt one of the worst people in the world. People acting like playing for Real in the semi of the CL against your deadly local rivals isnt a febrile atmosphere.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024