Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Comey looks like he will take Donald with him 22:45 - May 16 with 6809 viewsElderGrizzly

This on top of the lies and retractionsfrom McMaster/Trump over the last 24 hours, things have really hit the fan...
[Post edited 16 May 2017 22:46]
Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 22:53 - May 16 with 4470 viewslowhouseblue

surely this must push some republicans towards supporting the appointment of a special prosecutor.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 22:59 - May 16 with 4439 viewsVic

I hope you're right, I really do.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 23:05 - May 16 with 4397 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 22:59 - May 16 by Vic

I hope you're right, I really do.

You do remember who the vice president is I assume ?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 07:24 - May 17 with 4204 viewsElderGrizzly

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 23:05 - May 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

It's been the Repupblican's plan from day one tbh.

Trump was going to be given 18 months to effectively prove his incompetence and he'd then walk or be impeached.

But I agree, Pence is much harsher but at least predicatble
Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 07:32 - May 17 with 4187 viewsBlueBadger

This one pretty much sums it up.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/opinion/trump-classified-data.html?smid=fb-sh

Key phrase: '"...a guy whose thoughts are often just six fireflies beeping randomly in a jar"

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 07:33 - May 17 with 4179 viewsSteve_M

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 07:32 - May 17 by BlueBadger

This one pretty much sums it up.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/opinion/trump-classified-data.html?smid=fb-sh

Key phrase: '"...a guy whose thoughts are often just six fireflies beeping randomly in a jar"

Or put even more succinctly:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 07:36 - May 17 with 4164 viewsBlueBadger

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 07:33 - May 17 by Steve_M

Or put even more succinctly:

http://newsthump.com/2017/05/16/trump-did-not-murder-teenage-prostitute-says-whi

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 07:47 - May 17 with 4146 viewsgiant_stow

Watch out Korea - trump needs a distraction.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 07:50 - May 17 with 4131 viewsElderGrizzly

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 07:47 - May 17 by giant_stow

Watch out Korea - trump needs a distraction.

"I always meant to target South Korea".....
Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 07:55 - May 17 with 4114 viewsgiant_stow

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 07:50 - May 17 by ElderGrizzly

"I always meant to target South Korea".....

Or maybe he could just lob a nuke at Russia to prove he's not their man.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 09:24 - May 17 with 4021 viewsGlasgowBlue

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 22:53 - May 16 by lowhouseblue

surely this must push some republicans towards supporting the appointment of a special prosecutor.

You'd think so. But in all likelihood the Democrats will take control of Congress next year. According to an article I read from NBC News this would enable them to take control of Congress' oversight authority which they could use to "dig into everything from Trump's possible ties to Russia to his alleged business conflicts of interests to potentially even his tax returns.

They could flood the Trump administration with subpoenas, compel testimony from witnesses, schedule public hearings, issue reports, and create special committees"

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 13:01 - May 17 with 3922 viewsgiant_stow

Putin's sticking up for Trump now: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-donald-trump-tapes

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 13:03 - May 17 with 3917 viewslowhouseblue

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 09:24 - May 17 by GlasgowBlue

You'd think so. But in all likelihood the Democrats will take control of Congress next year. According to an article I read from NBC News this would enable them to take control of Congress' oversight authority which they could use to "dig into everything from Trump's possible ties to Russia to his alleged business conflicts of interests to potentially even his tax returns.

They could flood the Trump administration with subpoenas, compel testimony from witnesses, schedule public hearings, issue reports, and create special committees"

that's assuming trump survives that long?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 13:07 - May 17 with 3891 viewsDanTheMan

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 13:01 - May 17 by giant_stow

Putin's sticking up for Trump now: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-donald-trump-tapes

The title doesn't match with the content.

Sounds like they'll provide a transcript of what was said (which is a bit useless) but not release the tapes.

Hmmm...

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 13:10 - May 17 with 3875 viewsGlasgowBlue

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 13:03 - May 17 by lowhouseblue

that's assuming trump survives that long?

I said he'd not last a year but I think he'll pass that milestone now.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 13:47 - May 17 with 3792 viewsvapour_trail

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 13:10 - May 17 by GlasgowBlue

I said he'd not last a year but I think he'll pass that milestone now.

He will be re-elected in 2020.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 14:13 - May 17 with 3750 viewschicoazul

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 13:47 - May 17 by vapour_trail

He will be re-elected in 2020.

Almost certainly. He is hugely popular and stuff like this only adds to his appeal to the people who voted for him in the first place. You would think his enemies would have sussed that out by now. Trump is the perfect example of someone who has realised how to use any kind of publicity to his advantage.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 14:15 - May 17 with 3736 viewslowhouseblue

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 14:13 - May 17 by chicoazul

Almost certainly. He is hugely popular and stuff like this only adds to his appeal to the people who voted for him in the first place. You would think his enemies would have sussed that out by now. Trump is the perfect example of someone who has realised how to use any kind of publicity to his advantage.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 14:19 - May 17 with 3723 viewsgiant_stow

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 14:13 - May 17 by chicoazul

Hes got to survive his watergate first innit?

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 14:23 - May 17 with 3709 viewschicoazul

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 14:15 - May 17 by lowhouseblue

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

Doesnt that pretty much exactly mirror the popular vote of 2016?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 14:26 - May 17 with 3700 viewschicoazul

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 14:19 - May 17 by giant_stow

Hes got to survive his watergate first innit?

Yes and come out just as strong. I know very little about American demographics but I believe Nixon was a time when people were more serious about their politics. Trump People just dont care anymore about stuff like dishonesty they simply back their guy to the hilt. He could come out tomorrow and say Im not building the wall, blame it on the Washington Swamp, and his people would still love him. It's ingrained.

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 14:31 - May 17 with 3683 viewsDanTheMan

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 14:26 - May 17 by chicoazul

Yes and come out just as strong. I know very little about American demographics but I believe Nixon was a time when people were more serious about their politics. Trump People just dont care anymore about stuff like dishonesty they simply back their guy to the hilt. He could come out tomorrow and say Im not building the wall, blame it on the Washington Swamp, and his people would still love him. It's ingrained.

Actually at the time of Watergate, people were still vehemently defending him, some saying it was a communist plot. He was still popular with his base even after Watergate first started.

It was only as more and more information came to light that his support started to erode. It's actually pretty similar.

e.g. http://www.nytimes.com/1974/01/13/archives/mood-of-deep-south-is-against-impeach

http://www.nytimes.com/1974/04/26/archives/nixon-is-greeted-warmly-by-10000-in-m
[Post edited 17 May 2017 14:42]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 14:41 - May 17 with 3653 viewsNo9

Wasn't it stupid to invite him to the UK on a state visit before he had hardly started?
Shows that Mrs May isn't a fit & proper person to deal with other countries heads of state.
Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 15:03 - May 17 with 3620 viewsVic

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 23:05 - May 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

I do. I see no reason why someone with christian beliefs should be unfit for office. If a christian leader lives out what he/she believes then at least there will be honesty, care for the poor, mercy, patience and a whole lot more very positive characteristics. Many of those things seem in short supply among too many politicians these days.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 15:22 - May 17 with 3583 viewslowhouseblue

Comey looks like he will take Donald with him on 14:23 - May 17 by chicoazul

Doesnt that pretty much exactly mirror the popular vote of 2016?

in so far as the graph is of 2017, no. it shows his popularity declining.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024