Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns 14:20 - Jun 19 with 7354 viewsJakeITFC

Cheers!
Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 14:40 - Jun 19 with 7321 viewsBluebell

How far from Stonham Barns?

The Crown at Stowupland is extremely good.
on 14:44 - Jun 19 with 7319 views_

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 14:40 - Jun 19 by Bluebell

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 15:15 - Jun 19 with 7271 viewsJakeITFC

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 14:40 - Jun 19 by Bluebell

That sounds perfect, thank you.
Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 15:58 - Jun 19 with 7230 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

on 14:44 - Jun 19 by _

Third that, or failing that Forward Green Shepherd & Dog is closer and supposedly decent too

Failing both of the above, Stonham Ten Bells is now a Mexican (Casa Mexico) although no idea if it's any good

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 16:03 - Jun 19 with 7214 viewshype313

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 15:58 - Jun 19 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Third that, or failing that Forward Green Shepherd & Dog is closer and supposedly decent too

Failing both of the above, Stonham Ten Bells is now a Mexican (Casa Mexico) although no idea if it's any good

Doesn't sell food, just sombrero's.

Not sure there was a huge market for Mexican paraphernalia in Stonham, either that or someone wanted the pub as a house but wasn't allowed until they ran an unviable business for a few years...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 16:12 - Jun 19 with 7198 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 16:03 - Jun 19 by hype313

Doesn't sell food, just sombrero's.

Not sure there was a huge market for Mexican paraphernalia in Stonham, either that or someone wanted the pub as a house but wasn't allowed until they ran an unviable business for a few years...

Really? I just assumed it was a restaurant

Option c) front for something else

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 16:33 - Jun 19 with 7161 viewsPortwoman

Have heard mixed reports of the Crown. Think I'd opt for the Earl Soham Victoria or the Woolpack at Debenham (only lunchtimes).

The Mexican Casa does mainly internet business so think they use the Ten Bells as just a base. I'm local and have never seen any customers there.
Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 16:41 - Jun 19 with 7142 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

We haven't been in a while but the White Horse in Stoke Ash used to be nice; around 8 miles away I think.
Login to get fewer ads

on 16:42 - Jun 19 with 7138 views_

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 16:41 - Jun 19 by RedWhiteAndBLUE

We haven't been in a while but the White Horse in Stoke Ash used to be nice; around 8 miles away I think.

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 16:50 - Jun 19 with 7128 viewsBluebell

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 16:33 - Jun 19 by Portwoman

Have heard mixed reports of the Crown. Think I'd opt for the Earl Soham Victoria or the Woolpack at Debenham (only lunchtimes).

The Mexican Casa does mainly internet business so think they use the Ten Bells as just a base. I'm local and have never seen any customers there.

We have eaten at The Crown several times and never had a bad meal. The service is always good too. Admittedly we have only been there at lunch times.

Always do the holiday route on the way to Southwold and have never seen the Mexican Casa open.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 16:50]
Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 17:39 - Jun 19 with 7074 viewsLord_Lucan

on 16:42 - Jun 19 by _

They have spent a bomb on the place, it is very nice inside and the food is meant to be excellent.

They were doing some crazy weekend accommodation deal at weekends but I can't find it on their website. From memory it was something along the lines of.............. Stay Saturday night at £27 per room including breakfast - or something like that.

I went into the aforementioned Debenham pub on Saturday and the food looked a bit Deben Inn type.

I think it was the pub mentioned - it was the larger of the two Debenham pubs.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

on 17:48 - Jun 19 with 7057 views_

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 17:39 - Jun 19 by Lord_Lucan

They have spent a bomb on the place, it is very nice inside and the food is meant to be excellent.

They were doing some crazy weekend accommodation deal at weekends but I can't find it on their website. From memory it was something along the lines of.............. Stay Saturday night at £27 per room including breakfast - or something like that.

I went into the aforementioned Debenham pub on Saturday and the food looked a bit Deben Inn type.

I think it was the pub mentioned - it was the larger of the two Debenham pubs.

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 17:51 - Jun 19 with 7038 viewsclive_baker

Kelly's kitchen.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 22:13 - Jun 21 with 6876 viewsJakeITFC

We went to the Crown and it was superb, so thank you everybody.

Will definitely be back.
Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 22:45 - Jun 21 with 6853 viewsdickie

I had a fantastic meal at The Walnut Tree in Thwaite on Sunday
on 22:53 - Jun 21 with 6848 views_

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 22:13 - Jun 21 by JakeITFC

We went to the Crown and it was superb, so thank you everybody.

Will definitely be back.

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 23:05 - Jun 21 with 6841 viewsReuser_is_God

on 22:53 - Jun 21 by _

Just had a look at the menu, looks decent!

On the subject of pizza, have you tried Lucca in Manningtree?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 23:31 - Jun 21 with 6823 viewsLord_Lucan

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 23:05 - Jun 21 by Reuser_is_God

Pizza is basically bread with bits on it.

Stupid stuff.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

on 23:32 - Jun 21 with 6821 views_

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 23:05 - Jun 21 by Reuser_is_God

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 07:17 - Jun 22 with 6771 viewsJakeITFC

on 22:53 - Jun 21 by _

I had a burger.

The pizza did look top, but I'm only just back from a week in Italy so I'm probably 95% pizza atm.
Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 07:42 - Jun 22 with 6752 viewsuppersirbob

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 22:45 - Jun 21 by dickie

I had a fantastic meal at The Walnut Tree in Thwaite on Sunday

Is that the veggie pub ? Moved from great bricett. ??
Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 09:01 - Jun 22 with 6731 viewsgainsboroughblue

Is the Magpie still shut?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 09:39 - Jun 22 with 6708 viewsclive_baker

on 23:32 - Jun 21 by _

Is that the place on the corner of Pownall Road. Got a carbonara from there once randomly, very nice.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 09:49 - Jun 22 with 6701 viewshype313

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 09:01 - Jun 22 by gainsboroughblue

Is the Magpie still shut?

It's open, run by some Latvians I believe.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 10:44 - Jun 22 with 6668 viewsReuser_is_God

Pub/Restaurant suggestions near Stonham Barns on 23:31 - Jun 21 by Lord_Lucan

Pizza is basically bread with bits on it.

Stupid stuff.

Burgers as basically a roll with bits in. Stupid things.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024