Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can't believe no-one's commented on the Dutch fella 20:13 - May 1 with 3076 viewsDolly2.0

saying he's on a list of potential replacements for Mick. This is pretty big news isn't it?

I guess the caveat is a couple of journalists told him, but still, interesting stuff isn't it?

If the journalists have somehow got hold of a list, I wonder who else is on it?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

I can't believe no-one's commented on the Dutch fella on 20:14 - May 1 with 3036 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Haven't you been listening to Flashy? Hoddle is next manager so must be on the list

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I can't believe no-one's commented on the Dutch fella on 20:16 - May 1 with 3023 viewsLankHenners

Beyond the headline it's a bit of a non-story - he's on a list which could have any number of names on it and he said he'll stay at his current club for another season.

Could be a list of potential recruits to replace Mick when he sees his contract out at the end of next season.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I can't believe no-one's commented on the Dutch fella on 20:18 - May 1 with 2997 viewsDolly2.0

I can't believe no-one's commented on the Dutch fella on 20:16 - May 1 by LankHenners

Beyond the headline it's a bit of a non-story - he's on a list which could have any number of names on it and he said he'll stay at his current club for another season.

Could be a list of potential recruits to replace Mick when he sees his contract out at the end of next season.

It at least firms up the gossip about this Dutch fella a bit, no?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

I can't believe no-one's commented on the Dutch fella on 20:19 - May 1 with 2989 viewsSuperfrans

I can't believe no-one's commented on the Dutch fella on 20:16 - May 1 by LankHenners

It all seems fairly flimsy. He says he's been told he is on a list, but not that he (or the journalist in question) has seen the list.

Might be something in it, but just as likely that there's nothing at all.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

I can't believe no-one's commented on the Dutch fella on 20:20 - May 1 with 2982 viewsPJH

I can't believe no-one's commented on the Dutch fella on 20:18 - May 1 by Dolly2.0

It at least firms up the gossip about this Dutch fella a bit, no?

Only if this 'list' actually exists.
I can't believe no-one's commented on the Dutch fella on 20:20 - May 1 with 2969 viewsHerbivore

Isn't he negotiating a new contract? Not to be cynical but our 'interest' in him seems most likely to be a bargaining tool for him and nothing more.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I can't believe no-one's commented on the Dutch fella on 20:25 - May 1 with 2939 viewsmeekreech

Comments regarding him were made some time back when this first surfaced .

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

I can't believe no-one's commented on the Dutch fella on 20:29 - May 1 with 2893 viewsblueislander

I can't believe no-one's commented on the Dutch fella on 20:20 - May 1 by Herbivore

Isn't he negotiating a new contract? Not to be cynical but our 'interest' in him seems most likely to be a bargaining tool for him and nothing more.

I posted earlier that I think that this is just his agent "puffing" him.
Login to get fewer ads

I can't believe no-one's commented on the Dutch fella on 20:34 - May 1 with 2857 viewsJ2BLUE

Not sure anyone's paying any attention to it because most don't believe it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I can't believe no-one's commented on the Dutch fella on 11:20 - Aug 3 with 1742 viewswkj

Do you have any updates on this situation Dolly?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I can't believe no-one's commented on the Dutch fella on 11:27 - Aug 3 with 1691 viewsBlueGoonie

I can't believe no-one's commented on the Dutch fella on 11:20 - Aug 3 by wkj

Doubt it, Dolly doesn't believe in speculating about such trivial things nowadays
I can't believe no-one's commented on the Dutch fella on 13:24 - Aug 3 with 1529 viewswkj

I can't believe no-one's commented on the Dutch fella on 11:27 - Aug 3 by BlueGoonie

Doubt it, Dolly doesn't believe in speculating about such trivial things nowadays

Damn - It's a shame for sure

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I can't believe no-one's commented on the Dutch fella on 13:27 - Aug 3 with 1504 viewshype313

I can't believe no-one's commented on the Dutch fella on 11:20 - Aug 3 by wkj

Think he's checking twitter as we type.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024