Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... 17:04 - Sep 2 with 6079 viewsElderGrizzly

Lifetime ban from all England games, home and away and a 1 year ban from a country!

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:06 - Sep 2 with 4208 viewsBenters

erm no it doesnt?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:07 - Sep 2 with 4205 viewsElderGrizzly

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:06 - Sep 2 by Benters

erm no it doesnt?

Has Lucan been banned from a country or from all his team's games for life?

I think it was harsh what Lucan and RKD got btw, but just saying there is worse examples of punishments out there
[Post edited 2 Sep 2017 17:08]
Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:09 - Sep 2 with 4182 viewsBenters

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:07 - Sep 2 by ElderGrizzly

I think it was harsh what Lucan and RKD got btw, but just saying there is worse examples of punishments out there

Bigger fine.

Longer ban.

Banned from Ipswich on game days.

Hand the passport in when England are playing.

Gentlybentley

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:10 - Sep 2 with 4164 viewsJ2BLUE

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:09 - Sep 2 by Benters

Bigger fine.

Longer ban.

Banned from Ipswich on game days.

Hand the passport in when England are playing.

5 years is longer than a lifetime ban?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:16 - Sep 2 with 4136 viewsBenters

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:10 - Sep 2 by J2BLUE

5 years is longer than a lifetime ban?

England are crap .

Love Wales x

Gentlybentley

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:17 - Sep 2 with 4122 viewsBlue_Order

I got banned from Coventry for a year once. Can't say I was too upset tbh.
Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:18 - Sep 2 with 4115 viewsFtnfwest

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:16 - Sep 2 by Benters

England are crap .

Love Wales x

They're about to be reduced to porpoises
Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:21 - Sep 2 with 4106 viewsBenters

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:17 - Sep 2 by Blue_Order

I got banned from Coventry for a year once. Can't say I was too upset tbh.

Im banned from my cricket club fkn arseholes.

Gentlybentley

Login to get fewer ads

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:26 - Sep 2 with 4071 viewsBlue_Order

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:21 - Sep 2 by Benters

Crossed a boundary?
Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:29 - Sep 2 with 4049 viewsBenters

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:26 - Sep 2 by Blue_Order

Crossed a boundary?

Boom !

Gentlybentley

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:34 - Sep 2 with 4015 viewsfactual_blue

balls.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:34 - Sep 2 with 4016 viewsEastTownBlue

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:26 - Sep 2 by Blue_Order

Crossed a boundary?

It hit him for six.
Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:36 - Sep 2 with 4016 viewsIllinoisblue

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:07 - Sep 2 by ElderGrizzly

Lucan's was way harsher; four years of missing your club's games versus England games that the twitter idiot would only go to a handful anyway.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:39 - Sep 2 with 3988 viewsBenters

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 17:36 - Sep 2 by Illinoisblue

Lucan's was way harsher; four years of missing your club's games versus England games that the twitter idiot would only go to a handful anyway.

This .

Gentlybentley

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 18:09 - Sep 2 with 3909 viewsElderGrizzly

I was more going on the face of a lifetime ban and being banned from an entire country, but can see how the affect could be felt more by LL.

The Malta idiot will also need a visa to get into the USA now too. Apparently he was off the the states soon 🙄
Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 18:17 - Sep 2 with 3873 viewsBenters

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 18:09 - Sep 2 by ElderGrizzly

I was more going on the face of a lifetime ban and being banned from an entire country, but can see how the affect could be felt more by LL.

The Malta idiot will also need a visa to get into the USA now too. Apparently he was off the the states soon 🙄

Have you been to Malta ? Thise cruel barstools shoot little brids and everything.

Gentlybentley

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 18:19 - Sep 2 with 3861 viewsWD19

Having been to Malta once I am currently in the 20th year of a self imposed ban from the place.
Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 18:20 - Sep 2 with 3857 viewsIllinoisblue

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 18:09 - Sep 2 by ElderGrizzly

Methinks he'll quickly come to regret his few minutes of internet "fame"

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 18:20 - Sep 2 with 3857 viewsElderGrizzly

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 18:17 - Sep 2 by Benters

Have you been to Malta ? Thise cruel barstools shoot little brids and everything.

I have for work a number of times sadly.

Most countries have bastards who shoot animals for fun. I'd happily applaud an accidental misfire...
Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 18:26 - Sep 2 with 3834 viewsFtnfwest

Mind you even convicted murderers would be able to go to England games again after 15 years or so if they wished
Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 18:32 - Sep 2 with 3804 viewsBurwell_Blue

How does a stadium ban actually work? How can they stop you, by that I mean how on earth can you be recognised?
Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 18:35 - Sep 2 with 3789 viewsBenters

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 18:32 - Sep 2 by Burwell_Blue

How does a stadium ban actually work? How can they stop you, by that I mean how on earth can you be recognised?

They have pictures and everything.

Gentlybentley

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 18:42 - Sep 2 with 3767 viewsbrogansnose

C'mon, there's a story there. What happened ?

Agree, Lucans ban and the boy Dog's is far worse.
Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 18:49 - Sep 2 with 3728 viewsJ2BLUE

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 18:32 - Sep 2 by Burwell_Blue

I'm amazed Lucan hasn't come up with some imaginative way to get inside the ground.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Makes Lucan look like he got off lightly... on 18:54 - Sep 2 with 3707 viewsbrogansnose

Is this why you go out dressed as a cricket umpire ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024