Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Madness!! Utter madness!! 11:36 - Sep 7 with 9604 viewsBergholtBru

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-41178571

The lunatics have completely taken over the asylum.

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 11:38 - Sep 7 with 6839 viewsNo9

Why?
Madness!! Utter madness!! on 11:40 - Sep 7 with 6824 viewshomer_123

Girls can wear trousers, shirts and ties? Boys can wear dresses?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 11:42 - Sep 7 with 6818 viewsVic

Glad to see they're catching up with the times. Kesgrave High did this years ago.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 11:55 - Sep 7 with 6780 viewssoupytwist

I can well understand the desire to remove the aggravation of trying to make pupils wear skirts of a suitable length. My wife is a secondary school teacher and spends far too much of her time arguing with pupils and parents about the length of skirts.
Madness!! Utter madness!! on 11:56 - Sep 7 with 6778 viewsBergholtBru

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 11:38 - Sep 7 by No9

Why?

Well why shouldn`t girls wear skirts? They always have done. Time the "equality brigade" were lined up against the wall and shot!!

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 11:58 - Sep 7 with 6771 viewsSuperfrans

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 11:55 - Sep 7 by soupytwist

I can well understand the desire to remove the aggravation of trying to make pupils wear skirts of a suitable length. My wife is a secondary school teacher and spends far too much of her time arguing with pupils and parents about the length of skirts.

And its ridiculous for girls not to be able to wear trousers in this day and age.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:04 - Sep 7 with 6757 viewsNo9

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 11:56 - Sep 7 by BergholtBru

Well why shouldn`t girls wear skirts? They always have done. Time the "equality brigade" were lined up against the wall and shot!!

Yours is a rather stupid response don't you think?
It isn't that girls shouldn't wear skirts is it more, how they wear them?
Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:06 - Sep 7 with 6747 viewsStokieBlue

Surely if they want to be pro-choice on these things they should just allow boys to wear skirts and dresses and then everyone has a choice of 3 garments to wear.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:07 - Sep 7 with 6743 viewsClapham_Junction

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:04 - Sep 7 by No9

Also the unfairness of girls being allowed to wear skirts in hot weather when boys still have to wear full-length trousers.

It's been on the news a few times when boys at various schools have worn skirts as a protest.
Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:08 - Sep 7 with 6740 viewsNo9

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:06 - Sep 7 by StokieBlue

Surely if they want to be pro-choice on these things they should just allow boys to wear skirts and dresses and then everyone has a choice of 3 garments to wear.

SB

Do the Scots still wear skirts?
Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:12 - Sep 7 with 6720 viewsBergholtBru

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:04 - Sep 7 by No9

Yes, but it makes my blood boil. Seriously, why not do away with school uniforms all together and within reason let them wear what they like. Smart casuals say??

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:19 - Sep 7 with 6702 viewsNo9

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:12 - Sep 7 by BergholtBru

Yes, but it makes my blood boil. Seriously, why not do away with school uniforms all together and within reason let them wear what they like. Smart casuals say??

Why does something so inconsequential 'make your blood boil'?
There are things in life that are much more important.
& you have to take a numbr of other things about girls attire and how they present themselves - don't you?
Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:22 - Sep 7 with 6689 viewssoupytwist

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 11:58 - Sep 7 by Superfrans

And its ridiculous for girls not to be able to wear trousers in this day and age.

My wife's school has allowed the female pupils to wear trousers if they wish for many years.

My wife oversaw the introduction of a new uniform from September this year at the school she works at. One of the main reasons for change was to be able to have a particular non-generic skirt so that stupidly short alternatives that met the stated criteria couldn't be worn.
Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:25 - Sep 7 with 6674 viewsBergholtBru

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:19 - Sep 7 by No9

& you have to take a numbr of other things about girls attire and how they present themselves - don't you?

Well yes. I just said "what about smart casuals". It annoys me because it`s yet another attack on personal freedoms by the PC crowd. Of course there are more important things in life, but that does not mean we should ignore the smaller ones IMO.

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:30 - Sep 7 with 6655 viewsmrshallisfit

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:19 - Sep 7 by No9

Absolutely. Why not save your boiling blood for real issues. Such as the chain of events that led to fire at Grenfell Tower.
Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:39 - Sep 7 with 6621 viewsBOjK

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:12 - Sep 7 by BergholtBru

There is good evidence that school uniforms increase attainment. Seriously.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:44 - Sep 7 with 6611 viewsNo9

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:25 - Sep 7 by BergholtBru

Well yes. I just said "what about smart casuals". It annoys me because it`s yet another attack on personal freedoms by the PC crowd. Of course there are more important things in life, but that does not mean we should ignore the smaller ones IMO.

If you understood the problems you would see this has nothing to do with PC or personal freedoms.

How do you determine 'smart casual'?
Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:47 - Sep 7 with 6595 viewsblue_oyster

Notice how this 'liberation' is actually a restriction.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:48 - Sep 7 with 6592 viewsTownly

Depends if you're a bum or a leg man I suppose.
Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:50 - Sep 7 with 6578 viewshoppy

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 11:42 - Sep 7 by Vic

Glad to see they're catching up with the times. Kesgrave High did this years ago.

And now look at Phil Ham...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:56 - Sep 7 with 6555 viewshadleighboyblue

This PC business has gone mad , to think these idiots are in charge of a school .

Why should a PC minority make the rules , of course girls should be allowed to wear skirts , with rules about the length of the skirts .
Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:59 - Sep 7 with 6542 viewsSpruceMoose

I love your impotent raging at the way the modern world has developed and left you behind!
[Post edited 7 Sep 2017 12:59]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 13:01 - Sep 7 with 6527 viewssoupytwist

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:56 - Sep 7 by hadleighboyblue

This PC business has gone mad , to think these idiots are in charge of a school .

Why should a PC minority make the rules , of course girls should be allowed to wear skirts , with rules about the length of the skirts .

"with rules about the length of the skirts".

Until they get so fed up having petty, time consuming arguments with pupils and their parents about what skirts meet the rules and what don't the school thinks "Sod this we'll use the time we have to do the million and one other things everyone expects a school to do."
Madness!! Utter madness!! on 13:08 - Sep 7 with 6502 viewsBluebell

Perhaps the answer is culottes. Best of both worlds.

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 13:11 - Sep 7 with 6493 viewsLankHenners

Madness!! Utter madness!! on 12:25 - Sep 7 by BergholtBru

'another attack on personal freedoms by the PC crowd' - yet here you are advocating (seriously or not) death to those who have a different view to you. Let's not forget, when Trump won the election you started a (I think subsequently deleted) thread stating you wanted to 'eradicate the left'.

You have no interest in a fairer or 'better' or 'free' society, you just want everyone to share your outdated view on the world and get angry at anyone who doesn't think like you, taking it as some weird personal attack. The mask slips so often you can barely be bothered to lift it back over your face.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024