Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People who are friends with their former teachers on Facebook 12:48 - Sep 22 with 2503 viewschicoazul

That's well weird isnt it.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

People who are friends with their former teachers on Facebook on 14:27 - Sep 22 with 2449 viewsgerard1947

Pretty much a miracle in my case perhaps.

Although a few years ago there was a school year reunion and they found a teacher survivor from somewhere. It would be good to think he is still with us. One of the things from school I will always remember he brought in bits from his wartime experiences as bomber pilot in WW1. Things like a silk map he had sewn into his clothing if he bailed out over enemy territory. He used to wear his old sheepskin jacket for school in the winter. Mr Gregory was his name.
People who are friends with their former teachers on Facebook on 15:15 - Sep 22 with 2385 viewsSE1blue

If you're Jeremy Forrest, I guess not...

As a teacher, I would never accept friends requests or make friend requests to my pupils now or even at any point in the future. Current pupils/parents will expect the same if you start this game.

I've become friends (in the social public sense not the social media sense) with parents of my pupils when I've left schools I've taught at, but I've always maintained all contact through email or phone. Facebook is my space to laugh with my mates.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

People who are friends with their former teachers on Facebook on 15:32 - Sep 22 with 2358 viewsMattinLondon

Depends on how attractive your former teacher is.
People who are friends with their former teachers on Facebook on 15:38 - Sep 22 with 2343 viewsJ2BLUE

There's 2-3 of my former teachers i'd like to be friends with...

All women, just in case hoppy is about.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

People who are friends with their former teachers on Facebook on 15:40 - Sep 22 with 2336 viewsblue_oyster

Nearly as weird as then marrying them and becoming President.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

People who are friends with their former teachers on Facebook on 16:40 - Sep 22 with 2274 viewsWestSussexBlue

I find the whole Facebook thing weird.
People who are friends with their former teachers on Facebook on 18:19 - Sep 22 with 2210 viewsThisIsMyUsername

People who are friends with their former teachers on Facebook on 14:27 - Sep 22 by gerard1947

Pretty much a miracle in my case perhaps.

Although a few years ago there was a school year reunion and they found a teacher survivor from somewhere. It would be good to think he is still with us. One of the things from school I will always remember he brought in bits from his wartime experiences as bomber pilot in WW1. Things like a silk map he had sewn into his clothing if he bailed out over enemy territory. He used to wear his old sheepskin jacket for school in the winter. Mr Gregory was his name.

If he was a pilot in WW1 then I can safely guarantee that he is no longer with us.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

People who are friends with their former teachers on Facebook on 18:58 - Sep 22 with 2161 viewscaught-in-limbo

People who are friends with their former teachers on Facebook on 15:40 - Sep 22 by blue_oyster

Nearly as weird as then marrying them and becoming President.

Post of the decade. Right there.

Et moi?

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024