Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... 16:41 - Sep 26 with 3670 viewshoppy

If anyone is interested. KJ is unable to go tonight, as she's in hospital, so I'm going with Yasmin, but KJ's ticket will be available if there's anyone would like to go that's not got a ticket?

PM me if interested to arrange meeting beforehand, as we'd be going in Fanzone, but you need the ticket to get in there...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 16:41 - Sep 26 with 3651 viewsSpruceMoose

Are you prepared to fly me in? If so, I will take the ticket off your hands. Thank you.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 16:42 - Sep 26 with 3647 viewsBluefish

Send her my best wishes. Hope she makes a speedy recovery

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 16:55 - Sep 26 with 3601 viewshoppy

Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 16:42 - Sep 26 by Bluefish

Send her my best wishes. Hope she makes a speedy recovery

Thanks. Will do mate.

Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 16:55 - Sep 26 with 3596 viewshoppy

Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 16:41 - Sep 26 by SpruceMoose

Are you prepared to fly me in? If so, I will take the ticket off your hands. Thank you.

I'll get Ryanair straight on the case, and see you later.

Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 17:28 - Sep 26 with 3542 viewsSpruceMoose

Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 16:55 - Sep 26 by hoppy

I'll get Ryanair straight on the case, and see you later.

But you didn't ask where I need picking up from!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 17:32 - Sep 26 with 3534 viewshoppy

Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 17:28 - Sep 26 by SpruceMoose

But you didn't ask where I need picking up from!

It's Ryanair... why would that matter?

Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 18:38 - Sep 26 with 3461 viewshoppy

No takers?

Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 18:41 - Sep 26 with 3449 viewsjeera

Best wishes to KJ Hops.

Hope it goes well, whatever it is.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 18:44 - Sep 26 with 3430 viewsJ2BLUE

Best wishes to her. The things some people will do for a night away from you...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 18:46 - Sep 26 with 3424 viewsfactual_blue

Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 18:38 - Sep 26 by hoppy

No takers?

Sorry, but I'm clearly no longer welcome at Portman Road, due to the club's blatant ageism.

Best wishes to KJ.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 19:34 - Sep 26 with 3353 viewsEdwardStone

Best wishes to KJ

Speedy recovery

J
Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 01:13 - Sep 27 with 3233 viewshoppy

Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 19:34 - Sep 26 by EdwardStone

Best wishes to KJ

Speedy recovery

J

Thanks to you, and all above for their best wishes to KJ... will pass them on tomorrow.

As it was, her ticket didn't go to waste, and it was good to see BlueLagos - and think he might've enjoyed it too!

Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 02:37 - Sep 27 with 3206 viewsjeera

Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 01:13 - Sep 27 by hoppy

Thanks to you, and all above for their best wishes to KJ... will pass them on tomorrow.

As it was, her ticket didn't go to waste, and it was good to see BlueLagos - and think he might've enjoyed it too!

As in, it was BL who came with you?

Either way, if you're reading BL, it's a hi from me.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 07:23 - Sep 27 with 3145 viewshoppy

Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 02:37 - Sep 27 by jeera

As in, it was BL who came with you?

Either way, if you're reading BL, it's a hi from me.

Yes, that's correct. BL was KJ for the night... well, in using her ticket I mean. He didn't come home with us or anything.

Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 08:09 - Sep 27 with 3101 viewsPJH

Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 07:23 - Sep 27 by hoppy

Yes, that's correct. BL was KJ for the night... well, in using her ticket I mean. He didn't come home with us or anything.

Best wishes to you and KJ, hoppy and regards to BL if he looks in here.
Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 08:13 - Sep 27 with 3091 viewsGlasgowBlue

Late notice I know - but I have a spare ticket for tonight, SAR Lower... on 01:13 - Sep 27 by hoppy

Send my best to KJ.

And if you’re reading BlueLagos, thanks for the donation.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024