Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should the official Town twitter etc 18:11 - Oct 9 with 2174 viewsHipsterectomy

be more inclusive of the Ipswich Town Ladies FC? Obviously not go as far as full match coverage, but even a tweet or retweet of the final score would be something. If we do the same for our reserves and various kids' teams, I'm not sure why we wouldn't include them. To me, we are the same club (Ipswich Town).

I know the women's game isn't popular, I don't have interest in it myself, but as an ITFC fan it is part of the club that we love.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Should the official Town twitter etc on 18:14 - Oct 9 with 2155 viewsJ2BLUE

Yes, it's common sense to cover their results. I bet many Town fans don't even know we have a women's team.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Should the official Town twitter etc on 18:31 - Oct 9 with 2125 viewsHerbivore

Is the women's team anything at all to do with ITFC?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Should the official Town twitter etc on 18:50 - Oct 9 with 2096 viewsIllinoisblue

pretty sure the club account has at least retweeted the ladies scores/updates this season.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Should the official Town twitter etc on 18:58 - Oct 9 with 2088 viewspeterleeblue

If we must!
But Women's football really isn't very good. I know a lot of female football fans who agree. I sometimes referee women's football games. So slow and ponderous its actually really quite hard to maintain concentration throughout 90mins.
For the level of quality the exposure it gets is to much IMHO.
Women's Athletics, Tennis, Swimming, Gymnastics, Hockey, Rowing etc. all worthy of equal coverage to the male equivalent but not Football, Cricket and Rugby.
Should the official Town twitter etc on 19:01 - Oct 9 with 2076 viewschicoazul

Should the official Town twitter etc on 18:58 - Oct 9 by peterleeblue

If we must!
But Women's football really isn't very good. I know a lot of female football fans who agree. I sometimes referee women's football games. So slow and ponderous its actually really quite hard to maintain concentration throughout 90mins.
Women's Athletics, Tennis, Swimming, Gymnastics, Hockey, Rowing etc. all worthy of equal coverage to the male equivalent but not Football, Cricket and Rugby.

England's female teams in Cricket and Rugby are world leaders.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Should the official Town twitter etc on 11:24 - Oct 10 with 1920 viewsJ2BLUE

If we must!

Everything under the ITFC banner should be reported. You can just read about the bits that interest you.

If we're not going to report football that doesn't meet a certain level of quality then TWTD should have shut down under Keane and Jewell.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Should the official Town twitter etc on 15:21 - Oct 10 with 1815 viewsRoyKeanesDog

If we must!

How do you expect it to improve without an increase in exposure though?

I'm all for it.

Poll: Best Football Song

Should the official Town twitter etc on 15:26 - Oct 10 with 1813 viewsSpruceMoose

Should the official Town twitter etc on 15:21 - Oct 10 by RoyKeanesDog

How do you expect it to improve without an increase in exposure though?

I'm all for it.

Increase in exposure eh?

Giggidy.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Careful Mooseface..... on 15:39 - Oct 10 with 1806 viewsBloots

Should the official Town twitter etc on 15:26 - Oct 10 by SpruceMoose

Increase in exposure eh?

Giggidy.

....I once made a comment that they looked good in their red kit and got a shedload of abuse for it.

Although I think it was mainly from Dolly.

So it doesn't really count.

You sexist bastard.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024