Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is not a Mick in or Mick out comment (Mick out btw) 21:46 - Oct 31 with 2119 viewsDyland

But people actually believing he's played Celina or four attackers at once to make a point you can't win games with that tactic... get a grip ffs.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

This is not a Mick in or Mick out comment (Mick out btw) on 21:50 - Oct 31 with 2054 viewsSimonds92

If anyone was arrogant enough to do it it would be Mick McCarthy.
This is not a Mick in or Mick out comment (Mick out btw) on 21:52 - Oct 31 with 2038 viewshomer_123

This is not a Mick in or Mick out comment (Mick out btw) on 21:50 - Oct 31 by Simonds92

Jesus wept.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

This is not a Mick in or Mick out comment (Mick out btw) on 21:52 - Oct 31 with 2029 viewsFixed_It

This is not a Mick in or Mick out comment (Mick out btw) on 21:50 - Oct 31 by Simonds92

You seem to have the grip of a limp lettuce!
[Post edited 31 Oct 2017 21:52]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

This is not a Mick in or Mick out comment (Mick out btw) on 21:52 - Oct 31 with 2024 viewsBackToRussia

Don't believe he did that, but do believe he's sent that team out knowing we're probably going to lose. 6 changes? I mean come on. No top scorer, no McGoldrick, players playing with each other for the first time away to the league leaders? You can see why people get suspicious and angry and say things they probably don't mean.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

This is not a Mick in or Mick out comment (Mick out btw) on 21:54 - Oct 31 with 1974 viewsFtnfwest

This is not a Mick in or Mick out comment (Mick out btw) on 21:52 - Oct 31 by BackToRussia

Don't believe he did that, but do believe he's sent that team out knowing we're probably going to lose. 6 changes? I mean come on. No top scorer, no McGoldrick, players playing with each other for the first time away to the league leaders? You can see why people get suspicious and angry and say things they probably don't mean.

Almost like what he does in the cups each year
This is not a Mick in or Mick out comment (Mick out btw) on 21:56 - Oct 31 with 1954 viewsMullet

Some of the stuff flying about is utterly batcrap crazy tonight.

Imagine we'd won 1-0 with that Celina goal! Phil and Gav could retire by December.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

This is not a Mick in or Mick out comment (Mick out btw) on 21:56 - Oct 31 with 1950 viewsDarth_Koont

This is not a Mick in or Mick out comment (Mick out btw) on 21:52 - Oct 31 by BackToRussia

How do I minus a post? I stupidly upvoted this in haste.

Pronouns: He/Him

This is not a Mick in or Mick out comment (Mick out btw) on 22:02 - Oct 31 with 1890 viewsDyland

I get what you mean but some people think he doesn't care that we lose if he can prove some kind of point. He has form in what you're saying from the Old Trafford fiasco, I get that. But there's a difference between that and what some of our fans think.

McGoldrick has gone off the boil. Unfortunate and frustrating but not a stick to beat the manager with. A rest may be good. It's still (just) only October.

With Waghorn the frustration is not bringing him on sooner, imo. Maybe even as soon as five minutes after we'd conceded the second, cos we were creating so little actual shots on goal. A big frustration with Mick is his caution with subs.

Login to get fewer ads

This is not a Mick in or Mick out comment (Mick out btw) on 22:10 - Oct 31 with 1842 viewsBackToRussia

This is not a Mick in or Mick out comment (Mick out btw) on 22:02 - Oct 31 by Dyland

I get what you mean but some people think he doesn't care that we lose if he can prove some kind of point. He has form in what you're saying from the Old Trafford fiasco, I get that. But there's a difference between that and what some of our fans think.

McGoldrick has gone off the boil. Unfortunate and frustrating but not a stick to beat the manager with. A rest may be good. It's still (just) only October.

With Waghorn the frustration is not bringing him on sooner, imo. Maybe even as soon as five minutes after we'd conceded the second, cos we were creating so little actual shots on goal. A big frustration with Mick is his caution with subs.

People have just got tired of it Dylan. They are sick of the sight of the bloke. Once it's gone past a certain point people will say all sorts because they're pissed off and want rid.

You can be rational about it if you want but we're all Town fans, we all know deep down it's not good enough. People take great delight in pointing out the logical flaws in someone who comes on her upset after a game, but really, that's what football is all about isn't it. When a team is good they are the greatest of all time and when they're bad they're the sh1ttest of all time.

I've seen people recently say stuff like "it's all about results" and "take all emotion out of the situation". If you do that you may as well get accountants to run the game.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

I know I know on 22:25 - Oct 31 with 1762 viewsDyland

This is not a Mick in or Mick out comment (Mick out btw) on 22:10 - Oct 31 by BackToRussia

People have just got tired of it Dylan. They are sick of the sight of the bloke. Once it's gone past a certain point people will say all sorts because they're pissed off and want rid.

You can be rational about it if you want but we're all Town fans, we all know deep down it's not good enough. People take great delight in pointing out the logical flaws in someone who comes on her upset after a game, but really, that's what football is all about isn't it. When a team is good they are the greatest of all time and when they're bad they're the sh1ttest of all time.

I've seen people recently say stuff like "it's all about results" and "take all emotion out of the situation". If you do that you may as well get accountants to run the game.

and no harm in countering it, eh?

There no one on this board on either side of the fence, or those sitting painfully on it, or indeed who don't give a hoot, I wouldn't buy a pint for in real life and shoot the breeze with.

I'm not going to the PNE game cos although I could make my evening gig in London even with the bus replacement, I simply can't be arsed. And that's the first time in a long time that's happened. Big bruv got my ST. So it's got to me too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024