Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
International Break 21:16 - Nov 6 with 3112 viewsmos

Hmph,

Ever so boring. It feels like just as the league football gets going after the last international break, there happens to be another break right round the corner which just stops all the momentum...

blub

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

International Break on 21:17 - Nov 6 with 3100 viewsGuthrum

Very frustrating, breaks up the rhythm of the season.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

International Break on 21:17 - Nov 6 with 3097 viewsSpruceMoose

Don't worry. There are always some top quality histrionics/meltdowns/bannings on here to help pass the time during the break.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

International Break on 21:24 - Nov 6 with 3081 viewsmos

International Break on 21:17 - Nov 6 by SpruceMoose

Don't worry. There are always some top quality histrionics/meltdowns/bannings on here to help pass the time during the break.

Add to that list; 'Food threads'

They're quite rare, though when those sort of threads arrive, whether it be Romford announcing his latest crisp sandwich invention to someone baiting out a certain vegan on this forum, they normally entertain most on here.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

International Break on 21:25 - Nov 6 with 3075 viewsSpruceMoose

International Break on 21:24 - Nov 6 by mos

Add to that list; 'Food threads'

They're quite rare, though when those sort of threads arrive, whether it be Romford announcing his latest crisp sandwich invention to someone baiting out a certain vegan on this forum, they normally entertain most on here.

Well now Dolly is back we are at DEFCON 2 on the meltdown likelihood scale. All in all, things are looking up!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

International Break on 21:25 - Nov 6 with 3074 viewsReuser_is_God

No more until March after this one.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

International Break on 21:29 - Nov 6 with 3059 viewsDarth_Koont

International Break on 21:25 - Nov 6 by SpruceMoose

Well now Dolly is back we are at DEFCON 2 on the meltdown likelihood scale. All in all, things are looking up!

Personally, I'm gagging for you to have a meltdown. That could be quality.

Just give me some warning so I can take some time off work.

Pronouns: He/Him

International Break on 21:31 - Nov 6 with 3051 viewsSpruceMoose

International Break on 21:29 - Nov 6 by Darth_Koont

Personally, I'm gagging for you to have a meltdown. That could be quality.

Just give me some warning so I can take some time off work.

You'll be waiting a long time!

International Break on 21:39 - Nov 6 with 3035 viewsDarth_Koont

International Break on 21:31 - Nov 6 by SpruceMoose

You'll be waiting a long time!

What buttons could we push?

Your commoditization of essential products and services is an absolute disgrace ...

Does that tickle anything?

Login to get fewer ads

International Break on 21:43 - Nov 6 with 3020 viewsSpruceMoose

International Break on 21:39 - Nov 6 by Darth_Koont

What buttons could we push?

Your commoditization of essential products and services is an absolute disgrace ...

Does that tickle anything?

Seeing as you feel that way, you'll be cancelling your subscription to 'Big Moose Udders Monthly Magazine' I presume?

You've been our customer for over six years too.

International Break on 21:47 - Nov 6 with 3008 viewsDarth_Koont

International Break on 21:43 - Nov 6 by SpruceMoose

Seeing as you feel that way, you'll be cancelling your subscription to 'Big Moose Udders Monthly Magazine' I presume?

You've been our customer for over six years too.

Just too many udders, mate. You see one of those centrefolds and it's etched on your retina.

International Break on 21:47 - Nov 6 with 3007 viewsFtnfwest

46 league games in a season is plenty. Only a couple of cup games admittedly
International Break on 22:27 - Nov 6 with 2954 viewsCurrie10

I think a near perfect time for us to get the legs fresh, get some players fitter and go again.

We have the season defining chunk of games coming up. Dids needs to have a full season. Celina needs to come back from Kosovo U21s fit!

I think players will benefit, then we go again at Hull.....
International Break on 22:39 - Nov 6 with 2934 viewsJ2BLUE

Usually I would agree but i'm really looking forward to this one. Four massive games for the Irish sides which will be great to watch and two Italy/Sweden games. Finally some international football which means something. Hopefully both Irish sides will make it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

International Break on 06:43 - Nov 7 with 2817 viewsReuser_is_God

International Break on 22:39 - Nov 6 by J2BLUE

Usually I would agree but i'm really looking forward to this one. Four massive games for the Irish sides which will be great to watch and two Italy/Sweden games. Finally some international football which means something. Hopefully both Irish sides will make it.

Agreed, particularly looking forward to the Norn Iron games.

GAWA

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

International Break on 07:47 - Nov 7 with 2775 viewsBlueBadger

International Break on 21:17 - Nov 6 by Guthrum

Very frustrating, breaks up the rhythm of the season.

I'm almost tempted to start a load of angry threads about the AFC Sudbury manager who is a) not overly popular with the Marsh massive and b) currently shipping out crowd favourites to be replaced and c) little confrontational when someone questions him on this for 'satirical' purposes but I;m not going to because it would be mindbogglingly sh*t.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

International Break on 08:47 - Nov 7 with 2728 viewsJohnny_Boy

International Break on 21:47 - Nov 6 by Darth_Koont

Just too many udders, mate. You see one of those centrefolds and it's etched on your retina.

I've not seen a copy of Reader's Elks since I was a lad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024