Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More moaning from me about mad & bad other road users... 10:59 - Dec 19 with 2779 viewsPendejo

Last night on way home approaching a traffic light controlled roundabout with three lanes straight over.
[Hogarth Roundabout on A4 for those that know it]

I am used to folks turning right from middle lane and the junction is always approached with caution, last night satisfied that the vehicle in the middle lane was carrying straight on I had just started to accelerate off the roundabout to see a white Range Rover Evoque come across the vehicle to my left, from its left, he performed an emergency stop and I could see this tvvat turning right from the left hand of three lanes. If I'd braked he would have hit me square on the passenger doors, so I hit the accelerator and waited for him to hit my rear and send me into a spin... was so pleased that he didn't connect... needed a change of underwear though.

Then some ijiit almost mounted themselves on my bonnet, and that of the car to my left, whilst turning right onto Vauxhall Bridge Road as they'd decided to chance a sprint across the road.

I love driving but there's some mad fcks on the roads

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

More moaning from me about mad & bad other road users... on 11:03 - Dec 19 with 2757 viewscaught-in-limbo

Now in Spain, in most situations that Range Rover driver would have priority.

The UK has the best roundabout drivers in the world.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

More moaning from me about mad & bad other road users... on 11:16 - Dec 19 with 2733 viewshomer_123

All this from the person who has seen more accidents in their rear view mirror than they've had hot dinners.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Camera footage reviewed on 12:02 - Dec 19 with 2685 viewsPendejo

I've had a chance to view the camera footage from my dash cam.

The Evoque came from A316 Richmond direction turning right into left hand lane of traffic light, then headed back across two lanes towards A316 Richmond where he had come from.

At some point I must post these on youtube... like every other person with a dash cam seems to do [and I love watching!]

uberima fides

Camera footage reviewed on 12:21 - Dec 19 with 2652 viewsbenno1uk

Camera footage reviewed on 12:02 - Dec 19 by Pendejo

The Evoque came from A316 Richmond direction turning right into left hand lane of traffic light, then headed back across two lanes towards A316 Richmond where he had come from.

At some point I must post these on youtube... like every other person with a dash cam seems to do [and I love watching!]

Oh God he's got a dash cam...
Camera footage reviewed on 13:21 - Dec 19 with 2586 viewsPendejo

Camera footage reviewed on 12:21 - Dec 19 by benno1uk

Oh God he's got a dash cam...

Yep

And when the oriental lady in her pyjamas driving a BMW 3 series convertible reverse into me it was the difference between "he said / she said" and a cut and dried placing of fault in her saving me £700 in excesses and other costs.

So if you haven't got one, may I recommend you get one.

uberima fides

Camera footage reviewed on 13:47 - Dec 19 with 2557 viewsNewcyBlue

Camera footage reviewed on 13:21 - Dec 19 by Pendejo

Yep

And when the oriental lady in her pyjamas driving a BMW 3 series convertible reverse into me it was the difference between "he said / she said" and a cut and dried placing of fault in her saving me £700 in excesses and other costs.

So if you haven't got one, may I recommend you get one.

You got a front and rear one?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Camera footage reviewed on 14:25 - Dec 19 with 2516 viewsPendejo

Camera footage reviewed on 13:47 - Dec 19 by NewcyBlue

You got a front and rear one?

Yes and no.

It is dual aspect but the rear view is sheeeet, so I turned it forward as it has greater magnification good for identifying number plates.
May look into getting a stand alone rear facing one.

*** noticed I didn't read your celeb cheese question until the day after ***
We don't usually do much in the way of celebs but were covering a TV show being film at Pinewood, hence the opportunity to grill celebs over cheese.

uberima fides

Camera footage reviewed on 14:28 - Dec 19 with 2510 viewsEdwardStone

Camera footage reviewed on 14:25 - Dec 19 by Pendejo

Yes and no.

It is dual aspect but the rear view is sheeeet, so I turned it forward as it has greater magnification good for identifying number plates.
May look into getting a stand alone rear facing one.

*** noticed I didn't read your celeb cheese question until the day after ***
We don't usually do much in the way of celebs but were covering a TV show being film at Pinewood, hence the opportunity to grill celebs over cheese.

Grilled cheese over celebs......

Mmmmm, tasty

Depending on the celeb that is being "topped"
Login to get fewer ads

More moaning from me about mad & bad other road users... on 17:57 - Dec 19 with 2445 viewsfactual_blue

More moaning from me about mad & bad other road users... on 11:03 - Dec 19 by caught-in-limbo

Now in Spain, in most situations that Range Rover driver would have priority.

The UK has the best roundabout drivers in the world.

In England, on the other hand, Range Rover drivers always think they have priority.

In fact all they have is a massive need for self-validation.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Camera footage reviewed on 18:01 - Dec 19 with 2441 viewsGeoffSentence

Camera footage reviewed on 12:02 - Dec 19 by Pendejo

Post the dash cam footage man. Give us some of these thrills and spills.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024