Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... 15:50 - Jan 10 with 4964 viewsCambonbleu

but refreshing to see an owner actually backing his manager when in a decent position

I know this is not something Suffolk football clubs usually indulge in, but they've made 3 decent signings in the last 2 days to bolster their squad whilst they're in with a shout

Poll: How many Season Ticket holders will ITFC have next season?
Blog: Why All the Positivity?

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:01 - Jan 10 with 4487 viewsSteve_M

They've also just spent six years in Division Three so, yes, they're enjoying this season but it took them a while to recover to this level.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:02 - Jan 10 with 4477 viewsJ2BLUE

You think Evans won't? I bet we're looking through the list of 30+ freebies right now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:05 - Jan 10 with 4456 viewsSmithy

did they not get a wedge of cash from the Kyle Walker deal?

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:26 - Jan 10 with 4381 viewsCambonbleu

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:05 - Jan 10 by Smithy

That's a good point Smithy - they will have done, and a substantial amount at that.

I assume ME used the Murphy money to buy a house in the Caribbean instead of a replacement

Poll: How many Season Ticket holders will ITFC have next season?
Blog: Why All the Positivity?

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:34 - Jan 10 with 4338 viewsHerbivore

The fee for Evans is £5m. That's big money.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:42 - Jan 10 with 4322 viewshomer_123

Hang on a sec.

They've signed a player who hasn't played first team football since October 2016 and a player they've spent big on playing in League One.

No offence but if this had been us, people would be going apoplectic about signing an injury ridden player and paying over the odds for a player who's been playing League 1 football.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2018 16:50]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:45 - Jan 10 with 4295 viewsbluehook

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:42 - Jan 10 by homer_123

Hang on a sec.

They've signed a player who hasn't played first team football since October 2016 and a player they've spent big on playing in League One.

No offence but if this had been us, people would be going apoplectic about signing an injury ridden player and paying over the odds for a player who's been playing League 1 football.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2018 16:50]

This sounds just like us in fact.
Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:47 - Jan 10 with 4285 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:34 - Jan 10 by Herbivore

The fee for Evans is £5m. That's big money.

Or £750k.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:49 - Jan 10 with 4278 viewsKieran_Knows

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:26 - Jan 10 by Cambonbleu

That's a good point Smithy - they will have done, and a substantial amount at that.

I assume ME used the Murphy money to buy a house in the Caribbean instead of a replacement

Believe it was 10% of any profit made, so think they got £4.5m.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:50 - Jan 10 with 4275 viewsHerbivore

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:47 - Jan 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

Or £750k.

No, Wolves have to give £750k to Newport as a sell on, the sell on was 15%. You can work the rest out.

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:53 - Jan 10 with 4259 viewshomer_123

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:01 - Jan 10 by Steve_M

They've also just spent six years in Division Three so, yes, they're enjoying this season but it took them a while to recover to this level.

So, you wouldn't recommend dropping down a division then Steve?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:55 - Jan 10 with 4254 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:50 - Jan 10 by Herbivore

No, Wolves have to give £750k to Newport as a sell on, the sell on was 15%. You can work the rest out.

No thanks.

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2018/01

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/sheffield-united

Player on loan to Wigan sells for £5m? Doubt it.

Work the rest out. ;-)

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:57 - Jan 10 with 4241 viewsHerbivore

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:55 - Jan 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

No thanks.

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2018/01

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/sheffield-united

Player on loan to Wigan sells for £5m? Doubt it.

Work the rest out. ;-)

Fair dos. Wording in the article I read made it sound like Wolves' sell on fee was £750k rather than that being the transfer fee. That makes more sense, £5m seemed a lot for a Wolves reserve.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2018 17:01]

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 17:32 - Jan 10 with 4148 viewsSitfcB

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:05 - Jan 10 by Smithy

And Harry Maquire.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 17:35 - Jan 10 with 4136 viewsJohnny_Boy

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:57 - Jan 10 by Herbivore

Fair dos. Wording in the article I read made it sound like Wolves' sell on fee was £750k rather than that being the transfer fee. That makes more sense, £5m seemed a lot for a Wolves reserve.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2018 17:01]

'You can work the rest out'
Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 17:36 - Jan 10 with 4134 viewsBenters2

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:02 - Jan 10 by J2BLUE

You think Evans won't? I bet we're looking through the list of 30+ freebies right now.

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 17:59 - Jan 10 with 4072 viewsBenters2

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 17:35 - Jan 10 by Johnny_Boy

'You can work the rest out'

Back of the net
Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 18:12 - Jan 10 with 4037 viewstextbackup

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:01 - Jan 10 by Steve_M

cor just think of how incredible those 6 seasons away have been tho, for us I mean

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 18:22 - Jan 10 with 4009 viewsHerbivore

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 18:12 - Jan 10 by textbackup

cor just think of how incredible those 6 seasons away have been tho, for us I mean

They've not been all bad, it's only 3 years ago you wanted to build a statue of Mick.

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 18:31 - Jan 10 with 3981 viewsJohnny_Boy

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 17:59 - Jan 10 by Benters2

Back of the net

BlueAllOver! Imagine that.

Has he sent you any more abusive PM's?
Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 18:37 - Jan 10 with 3960 viewsBenters2

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 18:22 - Jan 10 by Herbivore

They've not been all bad, it's only 3 years ago you wanted to build a statue of Mick.

boom
Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 18:42 - Jan 10 with 3952 viewsBenters2

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 18:31 - Jan 10 by Johnny_Boy

BlueAllOver! Imagine that.

Has he sent you any more abusive PM's?

Sad case mate,i am convinced he has 'issues'.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2018 18:44]
Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 19:18 - Jan 10 with 3874 viewstextbackup

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 16:02 - Jan 10 by J2BLUE

Ffs so wrong! You missed out ‘itish’ And ‘played for Mick previously’

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 19:20 - Jan 10 with 3868 viewstextbackup

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 18:22 - Jan 10 by Herbivore

If you find any post of mine saying that I’ll kiss your arse, because it didn’t happen.

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 06:42 - Jan 11 with 3686 viewsBenters2

Now i'm no fan of Sheffield United.... on 19:20 - Jan 10 by textbackup

If you find any post of mine saying that I’ll kiss your arse, because it didn’t happen.

Id rather pay for a statue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024