Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My wife's spent so long deciding what TV program to catch up on whilst she irons 11:18 - Jan 16 with 1377 viewsLord_Lucan

that she is now massively behind on the ironing.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

My wife's spent so long deciding what TV program to catch up on whilst she irons on 11:43 - Jan 16 with 1349 viewsFtnfwest

unacceptable, will dinner be on the table though?
My wife's spent so long deciding what TV program to catch up on whilst she irons on 11:43 - Jan 16 with 1344 viewsJ2BLUE

So you're going to help her out with it?

#modernman

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

My wife's spent so long deciding what TV program to catch up on whilst she irons on 11:44 - Jan 16 with 1343 viewsFixed_It

My wife's spent so long deciding what TV program to catch up on whilst she irons on 11:43 - Jan 16 by Ftnfwest

Only if she hasn't done the dishes from last night...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

My wife's spent so long deciding what TV program to catch up on whilst she irons on 11:45 - Jan 16 with 1338 viewshype313

I watched that show The Ironing.

I was Board.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

My wife's spent so long deciding what TV program to catch up on whilst she irons on 11:47 - Jan 16 with 1327 viewsFtnfwest

My wife's spent so long deciding what TV program to catch up on whilst she irons on 11:44 - Jan 16 by Fixed_It

Only if she hasn't done the dishes from last night...

i'm sure Lucan would have mentioned if she hadn't - he must have inspected all the crockery by now (unless he has a man who does that of course)
My wife's spent so long deciding what TV program to catch up on whilst she irons on 11:54 - Jan 16 with 1312 viewsBrianTablet

My wife's spent so long deciding what TV program to catch up on whilst she irons on 11:45 - Jan 16 by hype313

I was Board.

You must have missed the steamy parts.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

My wife's spent so long deciding what TV program to catch up on whilst she irons on 11:55 - Jan 16 with 1309 viewsfarkenhell

That is bang out of order. What on earth were you thinking by handing over the remote control?!
My wife's spent so long deciding what TV program to catch up on whilst she irons on 12:08 - Jan 16 with 1277 viewsSWGF

My wife's spent so long deciding what TV program to catch up on whilst she irons on 11:45 - Jan 16 by hype313

I was Board.

Really? I was creased-up

(I don't think I've ever had to write the word "crease" before....had to Google it to reassure myself it was a word)

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Login to get fewer ads

My wife's spent so long deciding what TV program to catch up on whilst she irons on 12:52 - Jan 16 with 1232 viewsLord_Lucan

My wife's spent so long deciding what TV program to catch up on whilst she irons on 11:43 - Jan 16 by Ftnfwest

She doesn't cook.

I'm off to the pictures tonight anyway so might take her for dinner - if I have any pants ironed.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

My wife's spent so long deciding what TV program to catch up on whilst she irons on 13:00 - Jan 16 with 1215 viewsfarkenhell

My wife's spent so long deciding what TV program to catch up on whilst she irons on 12:52 - Jan 16 by Lord_Lucan

She doesn't cook.

I'm off to the pictures tonight anyway so might take her for dinner - if I have any pants ironed.

You'd better be quick - make sure she doesn't steal your pants as well as the remote control...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024