Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" 15:49 - Feb 10 with 3561 viewstextbackup

"can I go home yet?!"

and some of you think him staying would be a good thing, you are fcking idiots, no offence.

quick, get the budget excuses out

lololol

Norwich are going to murder us

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 15:50 - Feb 10 with 3538 viewsCurrie10

If you're there and you don't want to be - who is the fcking idiot?

If you don't like it - then leave and write more absolute drivel on here like often do.

That's being kind.
BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 15:51 - Feb 10 with 3537 viewsBenters2

It sounds fkn horrific to be honest.

Im just going to get mullered next week it will ease the pain.
BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 15:52 - Feb 10 with 3511 viewsBenters2

BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 15:50 - Feb 10 by Currie10

If you're there and you don't want to be - who is the fcking idiot?

If you don't like it - then leave and write more absolute drivel on here like often do.

That's being kind.

Harsh.
BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 15:53 - Feb 10 with 3479 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

This is as bad a first half as I can remember. Awful.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 15:54 - Feb 10 with 3465 viewsBenters2

BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 15:53 - Feb 10 by StochesStotasBlewe

This is as bad a first half as I can remember. Awful.

It was crap in my local so i have my wireless orn.
BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 16:02 - Feb 10 with 3401 viewsnshearman1

BBC latest: ‘If the local hospitals run out of anaesthetic send the patients here’. We are in danger of becoming a laughing stock - certainly a butt for reporters’ jokes.
BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 16:03 - Feb 10 with 3395 viewsJakeITFC

I left.

Nobody wanted to be there from the get go, showed in the match and the atmosphere. Properly awful today.
BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 16:05 - Feb 10 with 3377 viewstextbackup

BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 16:03 - Feb 10 by JakeITFC

I left.

Nobody wanted to be there from the get go, showed in the match and the atmosphere. Properly awful today.

I the ST will be cancelled after the Norwich game. theres just no point going to these games

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 16:05 - Feb 10 with 3367 viewsBenters2

No he isnt.
BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 16:08 - Feb 10 with 3348 viewswitchdoctor

BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 16:03 - Feb 10 by JakeITFC

I left.

you left at H T?
BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 17:21 - Feb 10 with 3222 viewsJakeITFC

BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 16:08 - Feb 10 by witchdoctor

you left at H T?

Before.
BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 17:32 - Feb 10 with 3185 viewsRyorry

BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 17:21 - Feb 10 by JakeITFC

Before.

ME and MM really need to read comments like this, but of course they don't & won't bother, which is one reason why ME is so poor as our owner.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 17:36 - Feb 10 with 3151 viewsBenters2

BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 17:32 - Feb 10 by Ryorry

ME and MM really need to read comments like this, but of course they don't & won't bother, which is one reason why ME is so poor as our owner.

Well said.
BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 18:21 - Feb 10 with 3050 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Get the budget excuses out ha ha ha
BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 18:26 - Feb 10 with 3019 viewsLord_Lucan

BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 17:21 - Feb 10 by JakeITFC

Before.

Blimey.

And you are one of the loyal ones.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 19:11 - Feb 10 with 2937 viewswitchdoctor

BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 18:26 - Feb 10 by Lord_Lucan

Blimey.

And you are one of the loyal ones.

exactly...hence my suprise
BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 06:53 - Feb 11 with 2531 viewsBenters2

BBC - "burton the better of these two poor teams" on 19:11 - Feb 10 by witchdoctor

exactly...hence my suprise

I Know a few people who left at half time yesterday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024