Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forget offensive rabbits, this is the real news today. 13:49 - Feb 12 with 2558 viewsmonytowbray

https://www.wigantoday.net/news/customer-left-flabbergasted-by-a-wigan-baker-s-8

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Forget offensive rabbits, this is the real news today. on 13:53 - Feb 12 with 2543 viewsconnorscontract

Very subtle, Callis, you are just posting this to create bitter division between meat pie sellers and meat pie eaters, aren't you?

#togetherstronger

#becausewehaveadecentredbloodcellcountfromallthatlovelyredmeat
Forget offensive rabbits, this is the real news today. on 13:53 - Feb 12 with 2541 viewsMattinLondon

FIlth
On a sausage butty it should be tomato sauce not brown.
Forget offensive rabbits, this is the real news today. on 14:08 - Feb 12 with 2512 viewsmonytowbray

Forget offensive rabbits, this is the real news today. on 13:53 - Feb 12 by connorscontract

Very subtle, Callis, you are just posting this to create bitter division between meat pie sellers and meat pie eaters, aren't you?

#togetherstronger

#becausewehaveadecentredbloodcellcountfromallthatlovelyredmeat

To be honest, this sounds like something a few people on here would genuinely accuse me of!

TWTD never forgets…

Forget offensive rabbits, this is the real news today. on 14:09 - Feb 12 with 2512 viewsmonytowbray

Forget offensive rabbits, this is the real news today. on 13:53 - Feb 12 by MattinLondon

FIlth
On a sausage butty it should be tomato sauce not brown.

Why not both?

TWTD never forgets…

Forget offensive rabbits, this is the real news today. on 14:11 - Feb 12 with 2500 viewsBenters2

Forget offensive rabbits, this is the real news today. on 14:09 - Feb 12 by monytowbray

Why not both?

You whore ! See you Sunday
Forget offensive rabbits, this is the real news today. on 14:13 - Feb 12 with 2492 viewsmonytowbray

Forget offensive rabbits, this is the real news today. on 14:11 - Feb 12 by Benters2

You whore ! See you Sunday

Like I'm going to that! In all honesty I'm going to pretend the game isn't happening and check the score at FT in the hope I'll be pleasantly surprised. I can't take the stress or the heartache.

TWTD never forgets…

Forget offensive rabbits, this is the real news today. on 14:17 - Feb 12 with 2481 viewsMattinLondon

Forget offensive rabbits, this is the real news today. on 14:13 - Feb 12 by monytowbray

Like I'm going to that! In all honesty I'm going to pretend the game isn't happening and check the score at FT in the hope I'll be pleasantly surprised. I can't take the stress or the heartache.

If you can’t take the stress or heartache what’s the point in liking football.
Forget offensive rabbits, this is the real news today. on 14:19 - Feb 12 with 2473 viewsmonytowbray

Forget offensive rabbits, this is the real news today. on 14:17 - Feb 12 by MattinLondon

If you can’t take the stress or heartache what’s the point in liking football.

I usually can, but I've had enough of playing them this decade.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Forget offensive rabbits, this is the real news today. on 14:47 - Feb 12 with 2447 viewsJakeITFC

Forget offensive rabbits, this is the real news today. on 14:09 - Feb 12 by monytowbray

Why not both?

Not made of money.
Forget offensive rabbits, this is the real news today. on 15:07 - Feb 12 with 2424 viewsBlueBadger

Could he not pay for this in instalments? HP sauce, if you will.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Forget offensive rabbits, this is the real news today. on 15:15 - Feb 12 with 2407 viewsGeoffSentence

Is the expression on his face one of shock, outrage of flabbergastedness?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Forget offensive rabbits, this is the real news today. on 19:20 - Feb 12 with 2318 viewsBlueBadger

Why not both?

You dirty f*cker.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Forget offensive rabbits, this is the real news today. on 19:26 - Feb 12 with 2308 viewsbluejake78

English mustard only.

8p is neither here our there.
Forget offensive rabbits, this is the real news today. on 19:43 - Feb 12 with 2290 viewsnorth_stand77

Whilst this story was very entertaining, l think I prefer the story on the same page

Other news-' Woman found hiding from police with washing basket on her head'

They're a rum old lot up north.
Forget offensive rabbits, this is the real news today. on 22:15 - Feb 12 with 2223 viewsmonytowbray

Forget offensive rabbits, this is the real news today. on 19:20 - Feb 12 by BlueBadger

You dirty f*cker.

Been known to cut a sandwich in half and use one in one and one in the other.

#lifehack

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024