Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. 14:06 - Feb 21 with 3371 viewsMaySixth

Malaise has set in for a few years.

Club drifting

Players understandably not committing

Crowds declining

Owner no money

[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 8:58]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:10 - Feb 21 with 3345 viewsSpruceMoose

K

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:14 - Feb 21 with 3322 viewsMJallday

1/10 but ill bite anyway

Malaise has set in for a few years - opinion not fact
Club drifting - ambiguous statement, not fact
Players understandably not commiting - opinion, not fact
crowds declining - actually thats the only fact here
owner no money - incorrect, hes got money, just not spending it on us,

look i get what you are saying, but to say we're going to get relegated is clearly tosh.
hey, we might have a new manager by July and all will be optomistic and rosey!

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:16 - Feb 21 with 3310 viewsNo9

Time will tell.
AND, if Town get a new manager who is not afraid to tell the Owner he doesn't have a stable full of stars - who knows the Owner may want to do more to protect his investment???
Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:17 - Feb 21 with 3294 viewsartsbossbeard

£50 charity bet that it doesn't happen.

I'll choose EACH.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:18 - Feb 21 with 3282 viewsGuthrum

Weren't people saying the same last season?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:20 - Feb 21 with 3272 viewsMaySixth

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:14 - Feb 21 by MJallday

1/10 but ill bite anyway

Malaise has set in for a few years - opinion not fact
Club drifting - ambiguous statement, not fact
Players understandably not commiting - opinion, not fact
crowds declining - actually thats the only fact here
owner no money - incorrect, hes got money, just not spending it on us,

look i get what you are saying, but to say we're going to get relegated is clearly tosh.
hey, we might have a new manager by July and all will be optomistic and rosey!

deluded

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:21 - Feb 21 with 3262 viewsSpruceMoose

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:20 - Feb 21 by MaySixth

deluded

You'll be taking up ABB's bet then, presumably?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:27 - Feb 21 with 3213 viewsSwailsey

Well that isn't a fact is it.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:29 - Feb 21 with 3201 viewsPJH

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:27 - Feb 21 by Swailsey

Well that isn't a fact is it.

I don't think many things about the future can be stated as "fact" although apparently tomorrow should be Thursday.
Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:31 - Feb 21 with 3185 viewsSwailsey

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:29 - Feb 21 by PJH

I don't think many things about the future can be stated as "fact" although apparently tomorrow should be Thursday.

In 'theory'.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:35 - Feb 21 with 3156 viewsSpruceMoose

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:31 - Feb 21 by Swailsey

In 'theory'.

Indeed. Thursday is a man made concept anyway. Could be Blubday, if we all agreed on it.

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:37 - Feb 21 with 3142 viewsPJH

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:35 - Feb 21 by SpruceMoose

Indeed. Thursday is a man made concept anyway. Could be Blubday, if we all agreed on it.

We don't "all" agree on anything-but I expect no argument.
Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:37 - Feb 21 with 3145 viewsSuperfrans

They won't if Mick is still here.

If he isn't, we have no way of knowing where things will go at the moment.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:37 - Feb 21 with 3139 viewsSwailsey

Every day here is Blubday.

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:39 - Feb 21 with 3121 viewsDubtractor

I'm going to rename Thursday as Blancmange.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:40 - Feb 21 with 3115 viewsSpruceMoose

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:39 - Feb 21 by Dubtractor

I'm going to rename Thursday as Blancmange.

I think in some parts of the world Blancmange is typically a day off work.

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:42 - Feb 21 with 3108 viewsPJH

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:40 - Feb 21 by SpruceMoose

In that case it has been Blancmange for me since 20th December 2013.
Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 15:34 - Feb 21 with 2975 viewsHeathlander

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:17 - Feb 21 by artsbossbeard

£50 charity bet that it doesn't happen.

I'll choose EACH.

There's a surprise. He didn't take you up on it.
Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 15:35 - Feb 21 with 2967 viewsartsbossbeard

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 15:34 - Feb 21 by Heathlander

There's a surprise. He didn't take you up on it.

I'm sure he's just checking his bank balance so that he can raise it to £100.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 15:43 - Feb 21 with 2937 viewsblueislander

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:40 - Feb 21 by SpruceMoose

Blancmange is French for nothing to eat.
Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 15:54 - Feb 21 with 2898 viewsMaySixth

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:37 - Feb 21 by Superfrans

They won't if Mick is still here.

If he isn't, we have no way of knowing where things will go at the moment.

Mick won't be here

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 15:59 - Feb 21 with 2881 viewsMJallday

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 15:54 - Feb 21 by MaySixth

Mick won't be here

so you'll be taking up the bet then?

thought not.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 08:59 - Feb 22 with 2637 viewsMaySixth

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 15:59 - Feb 21 by MJallday

thought not.

lol

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 09:01 - Feb 22 with 2629 viewsMaySixth

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 15:59 - Feb 21 by MJallday

thought not.

ah bless, i'll make my money with people i know rather than unknowns on forums but thanks for telling me what you think i should do

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 09:06 - Feb 22 with 2613 viewsBenters2

Ipswich Town will get relegated next season. on 14:18 - Feb 21 by Guthrum

Weren't people saying the same last season?

We came bloody close to it last season though didnt we,the way this one is going ...

We are now lower-mid table i think people call 14th?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024