Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have to say some people’s manners are appalling 16:39 - Mar 13 with 1608 viewsdavblue

I walked on the train in Marylebone to two empty seats I was standing in the isle way and, put my bag on the seat to get my book out before I was going to take it off.

Next thing I know I have an older guys (early sixties) hand across my chest pulling me back saying I’m sitting there.

Maybe it’s me but I found the whole thing really rude and no need for it. He could have just said to me rather than the need to pull me out of the way.
Have to say some people’s manners are appalling on 16:41 - Mar 13 with 1565 viewsOxford_Blue

Yes. A bit like the Ipswich fans who went to Carrow Road and trashed the place?
Have to say some people’s manners are appalling on 16:43 - Mar 13 with 1565 viewsBurwell_Blue

I would have pulled him from the seat by his hair. I won't be spoken to like that by anyone.
Have to say some people’s manners are appalling on 16:46 - Mar 13 with 1540 viewsdavblue

Have to say some people’s manners are appalling on 16:43 - Mar 13 by Burwell_Blue

I would have pulled him from the seat by his hair. I won't be spoken to like that by anyone.

Nah no need to do that to anyone.

I was tempted to say something but it’s a busy train and I’m sitting next to him.

He’s got his paper fully open across me and his legs at 10 to 2.
Have to say some people’s manners are appalling on 16:47 - Mar 13 with 1534 viewsFtnfwest

Have to say some people’s manners are appalling on 16:43 - Mar 13 by Burwell_Blue

With a bit of scratching and biting as well?!
Have to say some people’s manners are appalling on 16:48 - Mar 13 with 1532 viewsSpruceMoose

Have to say some people’s manners are appalling on 16:46 - Mar 13 by davblue

I was tempted to say something but it’s a busy train and I’m sitting next to him.

Flick his paper every few seconds.

This is a situation which needs to escalate, if ever there was one.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Have to say some people’s manners are appalling on 16:49 - Mar 13 with 1515 viewsBlueBadger

Pwopa LAD

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Have to say some people’s manners are appalling on 16:50 - Mar 13 with 1501 viewsSpruceMoose

I'll speak to you how I please, sucka. Don't like it, wanna dance?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Have to say some people’s manners are appalling on 16:58 - Mar 13 with 1467 viewsfactual_blue

You should have pointed out to him that he wasn't actually sitting there; he was (if I've understood you correctly) stood in the aisle committing an assault. Then tell him not be so damned rude, and just because he'd voted leave he isn't entitled to behave like some scrofulous ignorant pig.

Then pick your bag up and sit down.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Have to say some people’s manners are appalling on 16:59 - Mar 13 with 1451 viewsfactual_blue

Have to say some people’s manners are appalling on 16:46 - Mar 13 by davblue

Fondle his genitalia. He's clearly gagging for it.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024