Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
bet mick plays very defensive line up tonight 07:37 - Mar 13 with 1620 viewssimoitfc

just to piss fans off even more
bet mick plays very defensive line up tonight on 07:40 - Mar 13 with 1612 viewswkj

Part of me says if he does, he's off - yet the other part of me says if he does, he's staying, and saying, look what you're gonna get for the next couple of years! - Its a very interesting time at the moment

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

bet mick plays very defensive line up tonight on 07:42 - Mar 13 with 1606 viewsbritbiker

Up to last month, I still backed mick. A bit of me does think he is trying to wind fans up as he knows he is off. That said hope the boys win tonight
bet mick plays very defensive line up tonight on 07:50 - Mar 13 with 1584 viewsHerbivore

He's a professional manager, the idea that he'd pick a team solely to piss of his own fans is laughable.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

bet mick plays very defensive line up tonight on 08:10 - Mar 13 with 1540 viewsSomethingBlue

Oh.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

bet mick plays very defensive line up tonight on 08:10 - Mar 13 with 1537 viewsbournemouthblue

Keep it tight for 80 mins, go for it in the last 10

Mick Logic

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

bet mick plays very defensive line up tonight on 08:15 - Mar 13 with 1528 viewstractorboy1978

bet mick plays very defensive line up tonight on 08:10 - Mar 13 by bournemouthblue

Keep it tight for 80 mins, go for it in the last 10

Mick Logic

In a false league position.
Don't want to make it an open game and get beat.
Every point is a prisoner.
bet mick plays very defensive line up tonight on 14:03 - Mar 13 with 1438 viewsbritbiker

bet mick plays very defensive line up tonight on 07:50 - Mar 13 by Herbivore

He's a professional manager, the idea that he'd pick a team solely to piss of his own fans is laughable.

Maybe, but he is arrogant enough to keep picking overly defensive line ups in the hope that he can prove he is right if we win
bet mick plays very defensive line up tonight on 14:11 - Mar 13 with 1426 viewsPJH

bet mick plays very defensive line up tonight on 07:50 - Mar 13 by Herbivore

Although if we DO win that in itself will obviously piss(didn't know that I could type that-no more pi55 needed)off some of his own "fans".
Login to get fewer ads

bet mick plays very defensive line up tonight on 16:23 - Mar 13 with 1372 viewsBluebell

Am I wrong in hoping that Mick starts with ‘our’ players? On Saturday we started with Carter Vickers (quite correctly in my opinion), Connolly, Iorfa and Celina. We had Ward, Sears, Hyam, Nydam, Spence and Garner on the bench.

I do wonder what they think about not getting a start while loanees, who won’t be here next year, do. Especially as Ward, Garner and Sears have made a hell of a difference when they have played recently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024