Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andreas Bjelland 01:27 - Apr 4 with 3758 viewsyungblue

Always love to do a bit of digging to find a few bargains for the upcoming transfer window. Top priority would be the signing of Andreas Bjelland.

Bjelland, 29 is contract due to expire this summer after making over 60 appearances for the club since joining from FC Twente in 2015.

A very solid and aggressive centre half, naturally left footed would add perfect balance and competition to the back, would slot in comfortably as the left sided centre back along side Webster, and next too his fellow countrymen Jonas Knudsen, for which he has represented his country 28 times.

For me seems like some smart, shrewd business that could be done.

Poll: Who would you rather have as manager of Ipswich next season?

Andreas Bjelland on 07:51 - Apr 4 with 3577 viewsSteve_M

Top work there in identifying a player who has played in the same division as us for three seasons.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Andreas Bjelland on 07:59 - Apr 4 with 3550 viewswkj

Andreas Bjelland on 07:51 - Apr 4 by Steve_M

Top work there in identifying a player who has played in the same division as us for three seasons.

Be nice Steve, the lad did say routing around for bargains, not complete unknowns. I for one would love a scout at the club who worked under similar stipulations

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Andreas Bjelland on 07:59 - Apr 4 with 3548 viewsHerbivore

I'd like us to go in for Tobias Bomhed.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Andreas Bjelland on 08:41 - Apr 4 with 3489 viewsTIB

Good find...I've heard the name mentioned before. That said, his surname looks remarkably like "bellend"...might make for a decent song or two.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Andreas Bjelland on 09:08 - Apr 4 with 3431 viewsstickymockwell

Andreas Bjelland on 08:41 - Apr 4 by TIB

Good find...I've heard the name mentioned before. That said, his surname looks remarkably like "bellend"...might make for a decent song or two.

Especially if we can get the German Käse Helmut to play along side him

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Andreas Bjelland on 14:37 - Apr 4 with 3258 viewsyungblue

Must say, did think of the same problem. God help the announcer 😂

Poll: Who would you rather have as manager of Ipswich next season?

Andreas Bjelland on 14:43 - Apr 4 with 3243 viewsNthsuffolkblue

and if we sign Nortei Nortey too.

Should be able to make a team of this really.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Andreas Bjelland on 15:06 - Apr 4 with 3210 viewstheblueginger

May be a good shout.

Personally if you are looking for a good CB that won't cost loads, Shaun Hutchinson of Millwall would be my choice. A tank at the back for them when i've seen him play this season, and he was the better of their defenders on Monday as well. 27, quite quick for a CB, and aggressive. Reminds me of Berra in some ways.
Login to get fewer ads

Andreas Bjelland on 15:12 - Apr 4 with 3200 viewswkj

Andreas Bjelland on 14:43 - Apr 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

and if we sign Nortei Nortey too.

Should be able to make a team of this really.

Nortei Nortey theads the ball through to Bjelland, Bjelland lobs it to Helmet, Helmet gets up and nods it to Bjelland, Bjelland moves across looking very comfortable in the box, squares it, stirkes it, goaly gets a tocuh, ITS IN! Bjelland came into the box as if it were training and created a mess for the goaly to deal with, but he was powerless, lovely bit of link up play from Bjelland and Helmet there
[Post edited 4 Apr 2018 15:13]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Andreas Bjelland on 17:42 - Apr 4 with 3128 viewsbrightlingseabee

Not sure what Andreas is planning, might follow his fellow Dane Lasse Vibe to China for one last big pay day, had a slow start with us picked up a ACL injury after a couple of games which meant he only really got going for us last year. We have had a good number of centre backs the last few years so he wasn't starting every week until we sold Harlee Dean to Brum in August, since then he has really come into his own and started most games for us, very good in reading the game although lacking in pace, would like him to stay but it's not going to happen, as a young team we benefit from his experience.

See you all on Saturday,
Andreas Bjelland on 17:48 - Apr 4 with 3116 viewsSwansea_Blue

Andreas Bjelland on 15:12 - Apr 4 by wkj

Nortei Nortey theads the ball through to Bjelland, Bjelland lobs it to Helmet, Helmet gets up and nods it to Bjelland, Bjelland moves across looking very comfortable in the box, squares it, stirkes it, goaly gets a tocuh, ITS IN! Bjelland came into the box as if it were training and created a mess for the goaly to deal with, but he was powerless, lovely bit of link up play from Bjelland and Helmet there
[Post edited 4 Apr 2018 15:13]

You need to get out more! 😂

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Andreas Bjelland on 17:50 - Apr 4 with 3110 viewschicoazul

Is his name really Bellend

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Andreas Bjelland on 18:57 - Apr 4 with 3037 viewsTIB

Andreas Bjelland on 17:50 - Apr 4 by chicoazul

Is his name really Bellend

No but I do believe Bjelland translate in English to “a whales vagina”. I could be wrong though.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024