Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Manager!! Ok so with all the Def Info about 14:40 - Apr 18 with 2143 viewsKeno

I decided it was time to give the old runes a shake and I can reveal the new manager will be someone you have all heard of but that the appointment may, to may not be a surprise to most.

I will book mark this post and bump when the appointment is announced so you can all see just how right I am!!

[Post edited 18 Apr 2018 14:55]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

New Manager!! Ok so with all the Def Info about on 14:46 - Apr 18 with 2099 viewsFixed_It

I want it to be Alan Lee (calm down Bluebell!). Just so that I can say that I am in the Lee Camp. Which would really confuse people on here if the GK of the same name also applied.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

New Manager!! Ok so with all the Def Info about on 14:54 - Apr 18 with 2052 viewsKeno

New Manager!! Ok so with all the Def Info about on 14:46 - Apr 18 by Fixed_It

I want it to be Alan Lee (calm down Bluebell!). Just so that I can say that I am in the Lee Camp. Which would really confuse people on here if the GK of the same name also applied.

I thought when someone started saying about a camp manager Larry Grayson was being appointed

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

New Manager!! Ok so with all the Def Info about on 15:23 - Apr 18 with 1979 viewsfactual_blue

New Manager!! Ok so with all the Def Info about on 14:54 - Apr 18 by Keno

I thought when someone started saying about a camp manager Larry Grayson was being appointed

If you're thinking of a manager from beyond the grave, I'm sure there are better choices.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

New Manager!! Ok so with all the Def Info about on 16:31 - Apr 18 with 1884 viewssolemio

New Manager!! Ok so with all the Def Info about on 15:23 - Apr 18 by factual_blue

If you're thinking of a manager from beyond the grave, I'm sure there are better choices.

Jesus Christ
New Manager!! Ok so with all the Def Info about on 16:49 - Apr 18 with 1831 viewsSuperfrans

New Manager!! Ok so with all the Def Info about on 14:46 - Apr 18 by Fixed_It

Of course, if you were supportive of Lee Camp being appointed, you would be in the "Lee Camp camp".

I'll get me coat...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

New Manager!! Ok so with all the Def Info about on 17:22 - Apr 18 with 1742 viewsemergencylime

New Manager!! Ok so with all the Def Info about on 16:49 - Apr 18 by Superfrans

Of course, if you were supportive of Lee Camp being appointed, you would be in the "Lee Camp camp".

I'll get me coat...

What if he also appoints Ivan Campo as a coach?

I’ll leave without getting my coat

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

New Manager!! Ok so with all the Def Info about on 17:37 - Apr 18 with 1701 viewsmarcus1642

New Manager!! Ok so with all the Def Info about on 14:54 - Apr 18 by Keno

John Inman available so I hear. I'm freeeee.

Mrs Slocombe will be his assistant. Ooh my little pussy.

Showing my age now I think.
New Manager!! Ok so with all the Def Info about on 18:00 - Apr 18 with 1649 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

New Manager!! Ok so with all the Def Info about on 16:31 - Apr 18 by solemio

Jesus Christ

Will have us defending crosses better that’s for sure

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

New Manager!! Ok so with all the Def Info about on 18:02 - Apr 18 with 1643 viewsSpruceMoose

New Manager!! Ok so with all the Def Info about on 18:00 - Apr 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Will have us defending crosses better that’s for sure

Why? He doesn't have a good record of dealing with them to be fair...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

New Manager!! Ok so with all the Def Info about on 18:04 - Apr 18 with 1636 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

New Manager!! Ok so with all the Def Info about on 18:02 - Apr 18 by SpruceMoose

Why? He doesn't have a good record of dealing with them to be fair...

Trial and error

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

New Manager!! Ok so with all the Def Info about on 18:06 - Apr 18 with 1632 viewsSpruceMoose

New Manager!! Ok so with all the Def Info about on 18:04 - Apr 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Trial and error

Poor old Jebus didn't get much of a trial before!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024