Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok so the TWTD Poll to end all Polls - Favourite cheese of choice 10:20 - May 13 with 2359 viewsKeno

Ok so the TWTD Poll to end all Polls - Favourite cheese of choice

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ok so the TWTD Poll to end all Polls - Favourite cheese of choice on 10:37 - May 13 with 2328 viewsJ2BLUE

This poll is racist towards vegans. Why not include vegan cheese as an option instead of lumping it in with 'other'?

Anyway, extra mature cheddar although I do like a bit of halloumi these days.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ok so the TWTD Poll to end all Polls - Favourite cheese of choice on 13:14 - May 13 with 2283 viewsKeno

Ok so the TWTD Poll to end all Polls - Favourite cheese of choice on 10:37 - May 13 by J2BLUE

This poll is racist towards vegans. Why not include vegan cheese as an option instead of lumping it in with 'other'?

Well if enough vegans did other I’d read run the poll

Gav’s fault for limiting the catagories

Ok so the TWTD Poll to end all Polls - Favourite cheese of choice on 13:23 - May 13 with 2270 viewsBrixtonBlue

You seem like a cheese novice, frankly. What the hell is "Dutch type cheese"? There are loads of Dutch cheeses!

There are also lots of different cheddars. My favourite is Davidstow Extra Mature, but I wouldn't want that lumped in with Tesco Cheddar!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Ok so the TWTD Poll to end all Polls - Favourite cheese of choice on 13:41 - May 13 with 2254 viewsGeoffSentence

rocquefort

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Ok so the TWTD Poll to end all Polls - Favourite cheese of choice on 13:44 - May 13 with 2253 viewsKeno

Ok so the TWTD Poll to end all Polls - Favourite cheese of choice on 13:23 - May 13 by BrixtonBlue

You seem like a cheese novice, frankly. What the hell is "Dutch type cheese"? There are loads of Dutch cheeses!

There are also lots of different cheddars. My favourite is Davidstow Extra Mature, but I wouldn't want that lumped in with Tesco Cheddar!

I know but there are only 10 options!!

If Gav would like to extend it to 50 I ca do a proper cheese poll

For the sake on Sunday without football can't you just improvise?

Ok so the TWTD Poll to end all Polls - Favourite cheese of choice on 13:58 - May 13 with 2244 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I won't vote for it thanks to the colour it is showing as in "Other". However, to specify: Old Amsterdam, although I have only had it occasionally and not for a long time but that is what I would consider to have been the best I have had.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Ok so the TWTD Poll to end all Polls - Favourite cheese of choice on 15:53 - May 13 with 2206 viewsBrixtonBlue

Ok so the TWTD Poll to end all Polls - Favourite cheese of choice on 13:44 - May 13 by Keno

I know but there are only 10 options!!

If Gav would like to extend it to 50 I ca do a proper cheese poll

For the sake on Sunday without football can't you just improvise?

No, I am afraid I cannot improvise. This is too important a decision. Have we learnt nothing from Brexit?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Ok so the TWTD Poll to end all Polls - Favourite cheese of choice on 16:39 - May 13 with 2186 viewsKeno

Ok so the TWTD Poll to end all Polls - Favourite cheese of choice on 15:53 - May 13 by BrixtonBlue

No, I am afraid I cannot improvise. This is too important a decision. Have we learnt nothing from Brexit?

As I’m not able to spread the options the poll has gone rather philly

Login to get fewer ads

Ok so the TWTD Poll to end all Polls - Favourite cheese of choice on 21:04 - May 13 with 2138 viewsNBVJohn

Is the Brie quite runny?
Ok so the TWTD Poll to end all Polls - Favourite cheese of choice on 21:06 - May 13 with 2134 viewswkj

You tried to play god here, and realised you, or no mortal man, is able to resolve this... you poor poor man

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ok so the TWTD Poll to end all Polls - Favourite cheese of choice on 21:17 - May 13 with 2120 viewsKeno

Ok so the TWTD Poll to end all Polls - Favourite cheese of choice on 21:04 - May 13 by NBVJohn

Is the Brie quite runny?

Yes if it’s ripe enough

Ok so the TWTD Poll to end all Polls - Favourite cheese of choice on 00:56 - May 14 with 2055 viewsParisBlue

Ok so the TWTD Poll to end all Polls - Favourite cheese of choice on 13:41 - May 13 by GeoffSentence

rocquefort

Good shout, but I’ll go for Morbier

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Ok so the TWTD Poll to end all Polls - Favourite cheese of choice on 02:46 - May 14 with 2035 viewsSpruceMoose

Ok so the TWTD Poll to end all Polls - Favourite cheese of choice on 10:37 - May 13 by J2BLUE

How dare you even spout an opinion on food, you culinary clutz?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024