Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do you want to see from Hurst in the next 2 games? 14:59 - Sep 16 with 1518 viewsFrimleyBlue

For me. It's the no fear high pressure football playing town that played against westham

Now I'm not saying westham were full strength. But more importantly we as a club played football. We pressured high and we took the game to them

I'm yet to see. Hear. Discuss. Which ever way you wanna spin it. A similar performance.

How. Why donac has been ignored is rediculous.
Give us some talent in the middle.
Walters up top doesn't mean we have to hoof

Hurst,. Give us what you gave Shrewsbury and the only reason we needed Mick out.

Otherwise. What's the point???

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

What do you want to see from Hurst in the next 2 games? on 15:01 - Sep 16 with 1506 viewsJETPower

I would like to see him silence his critics.
What do you want to see from Hurst in the next 2 games? on 15:19 - Sep 16 with 1446 viewsSamWhiteUK

Think that's the first post of yours I have agreed with. We know we are capable of doing it, now we need to show it. We're not playing anything special or different - particularly the last 2 games - and this needs to change.
What do you want to see from Hurst in the next 2 games? on 15:54 - Sep 16 with 1404 viewsfactual_blue

A resignation letter.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What do you want to see from Hurst in the next 2 games? on 15:57 - Sep 16 with 1398 viewsJ2BLUE

Wild celebrations as we dismantle them both.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What do you want to see from Hurst in the next 2 games? on 15:59 - Sep 16 with 1398 viewsKeno

A performance and result to honour the Beat

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What do you want to see from Hurst in the next 2 games? on 17:06 - Sep 16 with 1328 viewsSpruceMoose

What do you want to see from Hurst in the next 2 games? on 15:01 - Sep 16 by JETPower

I would like to see him silence his critics.

I'd just like some God damn silence from OP for five minutes.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What do you want to see from Hurst in the next 2 games? on 17:08 - Sep 16 with 1322 viewsFrimleyBlue

What do you want to see from Hurst in the next 2 games? on 17:06 - Sep 16 by SpruceMoose

I'd just like some God damn silence from OP for five minutes.

Tbf spruce. I feel a bit numb after reading about the passing of beattie. Not really interested in talking about Hurst now.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

What do you want to see from Hurst in the next 2 games? on 17:11 - Sep 16 with 1314 viewsBackToRussia

A fair post, for all the stick you get. Certainly we need more intensity.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Login to get fewer ads

What do you want to see from Hurst in the next 2 games? on 17:23 - Sep 16 with 1283 viewsSpruceMoose

What do you want to see from Hurst in the next 2 games? on 17:08 - Sep 16 by FrimleyBlue

Tbf spruce. I feel a bit numb after reading about the passing of beattie. Not really interested in talking about Hurst now.

We will see how long that lasts.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What do you want to see from Hurst in the next 2 games? on 17:35 - Sep 16 with 1242 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024