Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hurst says a player has told him he feels this is the best #itfc squad during 14:17 - Sep 27 with 1590 viewsgeg1992

his time at the club.

Interesting.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Hurst says a player has told him he feels this is the best #itfc squad during on 14:18 - Sep 27 with 1585 viewsElderGrizzly

It was Pennington...
Hurst says a player has told him he feels this is the best #itfc squad during on 14:41 - Sep 27 with 1434 viewsbadadski

Hurst says a player has told him he feels this is the best #itfc squad during on 14:18 - Sep 27 by ElderGrizzly

It was Pennington...

Was he drafted in yesterday ? its probably the only squad since he started.

I'll win every race if i'm the only competitor.
Hurst says a player has told him he feels this is the best #itfc squad during on 14:43 - Sep 27 with 1417 viewsMetal_Hacker

Guessing the nickname of said player has to be Brown Nose

Poll: If it were one or the other

Hurst says a player has told him he feels this is the best #itfc squad during on 14:53 - Sep 27 with 1356 viewsPositivelyPortman

Hurst says a player has told him he feels this is the best #itfc squad during on 14:18 - Sep 27 by ElderGrizzly

It was Pennington...

It was Mr Klug.
His next door neighbour’s window cleaner told my second cousin in Copdock Co-op this morning.
#Fact.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2018 14:53]

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Hurst says a player has told him he feels this is the best #itfc squad during on 15:09 - Sep 27 with 1258 viewsCurrie10

If true, sod it, I'll go Gerken to keep him in!

Is this actually true!?!?
Hurst says a player has told him he feels this is the best #itfc squad during on 15:17 - Sep 27 with 1227 viewsFootballpete

I remember Jewell saying that he had the best squad since he joined the club about 3-4 games before he was gone. I assumed at the time he was referring to his Sun fantasy football team, until I remembered he was a scouser.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Hurst says a player has told him he feels this is the best #itfc squad during on 15:34 - Sep 27 with 1128 viewsFrimleyBlue

He got confused, the email from the player said this is the best squad he's involved in....

It included Webster, Waghorn etc

This was followed by, wtf have you done!

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Hurst says a player has told him he feels this is the best #itfc squad during on 15:56 - Sep 27 with 1025 viewsKeno

Im surprised the under 7's get the chance to talk to the 1st team manager

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024