Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, 17:50 - Nov 15 with 1564 viewsunstableblue

Every day that passes is another day of limited investment in our nation,,

We need to move forward / take the deal

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, on 17:58 - Nov 15 with 1538 viewsStokieBlue

Really?

You've weighted up the lost investment on a daily basis vs the perpetual cost of the deal on the table?

It's a rubbish deal, the whole process is rubbish. We have limited choices, no deal, bad deal, remain.

It's a matter of getting to populace to understand that only one of those is really going to work for the country long-term.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, on 17:59 - Nov 15 with 1539 viewsblueconscience

Everyone should have just accepted the result and got on with it, instead, constant two way bickering and backstabbing and not getting on with it has led to this situation.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, on 18:01 - Nov 15 with 1516 viewsStokieBlue

Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, on 17:59 - Nov 15 by blueconscience

Everyone should have just accepted the result and got on with it, instead, constant two way bickering and backstabbing and not getting on with it has led to this situation.

How would any of that made any difference to the deal the EU were going to offer?

It's meaningless soundbites.

Pretty much like everything nowadays.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, on 18:03 - Nov 15 with 1506 viewsunstableblue

Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, on 17:58 - Nov 15 by StokieBlue

Really?

You've weighted up the lost investment on a daily basis vs the perpetual cost of the deal on the table?

It's a rubbish deal, the whole process is rubbish. We have limited choices, no deal, bad deal, remain.

It's a matter of getting to populace to understand that only one of those is really going to work for the country long-term.

SB

I’m a remainer.

But we are in a no win situation- we have to get stability. And take the pain.

We are really damaging the country.

What feckin idiots voted Leave.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, on 18:04 - Nov 15 with 1506 viewsyorkshire

I have seen a number of people say this - but get on with what exactly ?

Visas to enter Europe?
Hard Border in Ireland?
All items coming in from Europe subject to fees - and visa versa for all UK products into Europe?
Removal of all UK nationals from Europe and all European nationals from the UK?

There are very few positives that I can see from exiting and I am not surprised that a large number of people are fighting against it. The current Government has a massively hard job of basically trying to find a way that this damages us the least - cos it damages us for sure
Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, on 18:08 - Nov 15 with 1499 viewsronnyd

The problem appears to me that the referendum result was too close at 52/48%. Perhaps if it had been 60/40 either way then perhaps we wouldn,t have all this bickering. Do agree though, it,s a sorry mess either way.
Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, on 18:23 - Nov 15 with 1463 viewsBlueBadger

You won, get over it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, on 18:23 - Nov 15 with 1465 viewsblueconscience

Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, on 18:04 - Nov 15 by yorkshire

I have seen a number of people say this - but get on with what exactly ?

Visas to enter Europe?
Hard Border in Ireland?
All items coming in from Europe subject to fees - and visa versa for all UK products into Europe?
Removal of all UK nationals from Europe and all European nationals from the UK?

There are very few positives that I can see from exiting and I am not surprised that a large number of people are fighting against it. The current Government has a massively hard job of basically trying to find a way that this damages us the least - cos it damages us for sure

A visa to work and live in The EU maybe, but I doubt you would need one to visit. ( worst case, those forms to fill on the plane)

They have agreed to allow European nationals who are already here to stay, have they not?
[Post edited 15 Nov 2018 18:28]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, on 18:27 - Nov 15 with 1458 viewsBlueBadger

Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, on 18:08 - Nov 15 by ronnyd

The problem appears to me that the referendum result was too close at 52/48%. Perhaps if it had been 60/40 either way then perhaps we wouldn,t have all this bickering. Do agree though, it,s a sorry mess either way.

It would have been a clusterf*ck whatever the result of the referendum, because the same people would have been doing the negotiating.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, on 18:52 - Nov 15 with 1423 viewsmrshallisfit

You are correct. At least we can be certain that no one political party would be so self-indulgent to allow their own internal wranglings force us down such an unappealing cul-de-sac. Oh......
Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, on 19:04 - Nov 15 with 1400 viewsNo9

Don't you mean that the tories, by continually trying to undermine every PM they have had since Ted H did the deal, have threatened the stability of the country & cost the taxpayer a mint?
It won't go away even if the tory party splits.
Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, on 19:04 - Nov 15 with 1405 viewsBloomBlue

The only crisis is we should have said this is the deal and if the EU didn't accept it we should have gone with a hard brexit.

Too many people cannot think for themselves and brainwashed by the EU
Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, on 19:05 - Nov 15 with 1400 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, on 19:04 - Nov 15 by BloomBlue

The only crisis is we should have said this is the deal and if the EU didn't accept it we should have gone with a hard brexit.

You misspelled 'tabloids'.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2018 19:28]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, on 19:06 - Nov 15 with 1393 viewsNo9

They didn't want to get on with it because they don't know what they want other than to be completely out of the EU & as someone said this afternoon - annexed to the USA
Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, on 19:27 - Nov 15 with 1363 viewsPendejo

Did Noel Edmonds preside over the Brexit negotiations?

Has Theresa May been picking boxes at random with the banker [Tusk or someone] making an offer every 3rd or 4th box and we are finally as the last box. What was published is what was in the last box.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, on 20:07 - Nov 15 with 1325 viewsNo9

Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, on 19:04 - Nov 15 by BloomBlue

I don't think you have any idea what a 'hard brexit' means

How can anyone be brainwashed by the EU ?
Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, on 20:11 - Nov 15 with 1310 viewsNo9

Brexit has put this country into crisis.,, on 17:58 - Nov 15 by StokieBlue

Really?

SB

Mr Raab let slip he didn't understand how much traffic went through the port of Dover. Pressed he would probably have coughed up he had no idea what the Uk needs daily to keep going.
That is almost certainly the reality with the brexiteers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024