Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Action 08:33 - Nov 24 with 5386 viewsMullet

Club's giving you some praise with that. Nice one.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Blue Action on 09:40 - Nov 24 with 4082 viewsBlue_Order

Looked alright, eh?

A shame we only got half our flags back though. Poor form.
Blue Action on 09:42 - Nov 24 with 4071 viewsBrixtonBlue

Blue Action on 09:40 - Nov 24 by Blue_Order

Looked alright, eh?

Why were you over there? I thought you were meant to be front of NS5, or was that just for one game?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Blue Action on 09:46 - Nov 24 with 4054 viewsTractorWood

Looked alright, eh?

The message of the banner was absolutely spot on for our position. Looked great.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Blue Action on 09:51 - Nov 24 with 4034 viewsMullet

Looked alright, eh?

Always going to be the way. People love a freebie and riding someone else's receipts.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Blue Action on 09:54 - Nov 24 with 4030 viewsBlue_Order

Blue Action on 09:42 - Nov 24 by BrixtonBlue

Why were you over there? I thought you were meant to be front of NS5, or was that just for one game?

That was our third game in S6.

We started in S5 behind the goal, tried to rally all the support we could, had loads of folk tell us they’d join us, got the club to reserve a section that people could just move into no bother...then nobody turned up

Agreed between us that we could have stood down the front there all season and still nobody would have joined us, so we decided to move to S6, where the young team are a lot more up for it.

It obviously doesn’t solve the problem of the split songs in the stand, and ideally we’d still like to be in the middle, but for now we’re just focusing on building it up in S6.
Blue Action on 09:58 - Nov 24 with 4010 viewsm14_blue

Looks class.

Was that Town fans you could hear singing for quite a while after the final whistle too? Doesn’t often happen after a pretty limp home defeat.

Great effort all.

This relegation battle could yet be the spark to really galvanise our fanbase again.
on 10:07 - Nov 24 with 3969 views_

Looked alright, eh?

Blue Action on 10:16 - Nov 24 with 3937 viewsBlue_Order

Blue Action on 09:58 - Nov 24 by m14_blue

Looks class.

Was that Town fans you could hear singing for quite a while after the final whistle too? Doesn’t often happen after a pretty limp home defeat.

Great effort all.

This relegation battle could yet be the spark to really galvanise our fanbase again.

Aye that was us in Section 6, mate. We only stopped and left when the stewards started whinging that they wanted to go home
Login to get fewer ads

Blue Action on 10:24 - Nov 24 with 3893 viewsBlue_Order

on 10:07 - Nov 24 by _

We expected to lose a few but more than half was a bit disappointing. It would have been nearly all of them if my mate wasn’t literally ripping them out of people’s hands as they tried to sneak them out the exit.

Hopefully they’ll just bring them back to wave at games, else why would you want one?
Blue Action on 10:36 - Nov 24 with 3854 viewsSchmoke

Just wanted to say it looked great on the TV as well, keep it up

The more this sort of thing catches on, the better.
Blue Action on 10:37 - Nov 24 with 3851 viewsm14_blue

Blue Action on 10:16 - Nov 24 by Blue_Order

Aye that was us in Section 6, mate. We only stopped and left when the stewards started whinging that they wanted to go home

Brilliant stuff.
Blue Action on 10:39 - Nov 24 with 3845 viewsBrixtonBlue

Blue Action on 10:24 - Nov 24 by Blue_Order

We expected to lose a few but more than half was a bit disappointing. It would have been nearly all of them if my mate wasn’t literally ripping them out of people’s hands as they tried to sneak them out the exit.

Hopefully they’ll just bring them back to wave at games, else why would you want one?

Flag sex.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Blue Action on 10:50 - Nov 24 with 3800 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Nothing special was expecting non stop chanting but even the drummer gave up 2nd half also be good if blue action sang the same thing and ones we all know not Allez

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

miserable sod (n/t) on 10:51 - Nov 24 with 3792 viewsDyland

Blue Action on 10:50 - Nov 24 by Northstander_Blue

Nothing special was expecting non stop chanting but even the drummer gave up 2nd half also be good if blue action sang the same thing and ones we all know not Allez

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Blue Action on 11:00 - Nov 24 with 3767 viewsBlue_Order

Where did you stand?

We didn’t stop singing the whole game, and the drummers didn’t stop drumming either. We sang ‘Every Saturday We Follow...’ a few times, but also sang every other song we have.

Should we never try and introduce new chants and songs then? Even when they get the whole section bouncing?
Blue Action on 11:09 - Nov 24 with 3738 viewsPinewoodblue

Looked alright, eh?

Did you leave them scattered around? Hand them out Wednesday and collect them by the exit.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Blue Action on 11:22 - Nov 24 with 3699 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Blue Action on 11:00 - Nov 24 by Blue_Order

Where did you stand?

We didn’t stop singing the whole game, and the drummers didn’t stop drumming either. We sang ‘Every Saturday We Follow...’ a few times, but also sang every other song we have.

Should we never try and introduce new chants and songs then? Even when they get the whole section bouncing?

Block 5 of North yes you should do new songs but from were I was I couldn't hear good try though move more central would help

Blue Action on 11:23 - Nov 24 with 3692 viewshuddersfielditfc

Looked alright, eh?

Looks great. Top work. You have PM
Blue Action on 11:30 - Nov 24 with 3663 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Blue Action on 11:09 - Nov 24 by Pinewoodblue

Did you leave them scattered around? Hand them out Wednesday and collect them by the exit.

If blue action are there Wednesday

Blue Action on 11:33 - Nov 24 with 3653 viewshuddersfielditfc

Blue Action on 11:30 - Nov 24 by Northstander_Blue

If blue action are there Wednesday

Nothing like a heavy dose of negativity to put a dampner on any positive ideas!
Blue Action on 11:50 - Nov 24 with 3598 viewsjaseitfc

Instead of moaning and criticising maybe YOU should sing and get those around you enthused also.
Blue Action on 12:01 - Nov 24 with 3556 viewsBlue_Order

Blue Action on 11:09 - Nov 24 by Pinewoodblue

Aye we got let in early and set them up in the section.

I think we’ll just use them in the corner for the moment, because it’s easier to control them, and the boys in there that had them gave them all back to us. As I said, my mate was literally having to rip them off people who were arguing with him about them. He said others saw him by one exit and were ducking off down the other one.

We had 49 and I think we ended up with 23.
on 12:05 - Nov 24 with 3530 views_

Blue Action on 12:01 - Nov 24 by Blue_Order

I think we’ll just use them in the corner for the moment, because it’s easier to control them, and the boys in there that had them gave them all back to us. As I said, my mate was literally having to rip them off people who were arguing with him about them. He said others saw him by one exit and were ducking off down the other one.

Blue Action on 12:08 - Nov 24 with 3535 viewsPinewoodblue

Blue Action on 12:01 - Nov 24 by Blue_Order

Perhaps those who took them will bring them to future games. I know you had to fund the flags yourself do have made a donation here. https://blueaction.bigcartel.com/

Perhaps others might to do likewise.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Blue Action on 12:13 - Nov 24 with 3516 viewsReuser_is_God

Was really good last night, rest of the SBRL got involved more than they have with other games too.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024