Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With the players and managers still saying survival is possible.. how many.. 16:58 - Dec 3 with 1153 viewsunstableblue

... points do we need to keep in touch prior to re-strengthening in January from the following games:

Sat 8th Dec 3:00pm Stoke City A
Sat 15 Dec 3:00pm Wigan Athletic H
Sat 22 Dec 3:00pm Sheffield United H
Wed 26 Dec 3:00pm Queens Park Rangers A
Sat 29 Dec 3:00pm Middlesbrough A
Tue 1 Jan 3:00pm Millwall H

We’re effectively 8 points adrift; I doubt we can close but we need to get to within say 3-4 points... to a) keep a dream of getting out of the bottom 3 alive b) and to convince new players it’s worrh joining the project.

I can only ever see 8 points from those games and that would
Be a miracle.
So we need the pack above to lose a lot

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

With the players and managers still saying survival is possible.. how many.. on 17:03 - Dec 3 with 1138 viewsBLUEBEAT

What they say and what they think are probably very different points of view.

Poll: W or W

With the players and managers still saying survival is possible.. how many.. on 17:07 - Dec 3 with 1127 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

That's the beauty of football, to stand a chance of survival we need to get points where they are not expected. A la Leicester in 2014/15.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

With the players and managers still saying survival is possible.. how many.. on 17:09 - Dec 3 with 1118 viewswkj

TBF I feel like it is gratuitous damage limitation now, i am almost at the point I would be more refreshed hearing someone come out and say- Well... we're utterly fhucked

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

With the players and managers still saying survival is possible.. how many.. on 17:10 - Dec 3 with 1116 viewsJimmyJazz

Before I read your 8 point prediction, I reckoned 4 points.

Was thinking at the weekend that if Bolton get deducted 10 points, by the time it happens they will probably still be above us

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

With the players and managers still saying survival is possible.. how many.. on 17:15 - Dec 3 with 1096 viewsSomethingBlue

With the players and managers still saying survival is possible.. how many.. on 17:03 - Dec 3 by BLUEBEAT

They will think they can do it.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

With the players and managers still saying survival is possible.. how many.. on 17:19 - Dec 3 with 1084 viewsGarv

Stoke - Lose
Wigan - Draw
Sheff Utd - Lose
QPR - Win
Boro - Lose
Millwall - Draw

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

With the players and managers still saying survival is possible.. how many.. on 18:25 - Dec 3 with 998 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

With the players and managers still saying survival is possible.. how many.. on 17:19 - Dec 3 by Garv

Stoke - Lose
Wigan - Draw
Sheff Utd - Lose
QPR - Win
Boro - Lose
Millwall - Draw

Stoke -Win
Wigan - Win
Sheff Utd - Win
QPR - Win
Boro - Win
Millwall - Win

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

With the players and managers still saying survival is possible.. how many.. on 18:49 - Dec 3 with 967 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

With the players and managers still saying survival is possible.. how many.. on 17:03 - Dec 3 by BLUEBEAT

I would be very disappointed in a team of professional sportsmen and their management if they gave up at this point!

If Leicester gave up hope when they had been bottom of the Prem for 5 months, they would have been relegated..... and the miracle of the next season would never have happened.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024