Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thoughts on.... 17:28 - Dec 3 with 2401 viewsSitfcB

...Jeremy Corbyn??

Isn’t he running scared of a TV debate?

Worried he’ll show himself up?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Thoughts on.... on 17:29 - Dec 3 with 2140 viewswkj

Please discuss this on the Oh Jeremy mega thread

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Thoughts on.... on 17:33 - Dec 3 with 2118 viewsWD19

Jeremy who?

Have never seen anyone of that name mentioned on here - but that might be because I have a 4 inch square pop-up blocking the majority of my screen.
Thoughts on.... on 17:33 - Dec 3 with 2116 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

His main problem.

He is a BREXITEER.... and hes going to have to lie on TV!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Thoughts on.... on 17:35 - Dec 3 with 2109 viewsSpruceMoose

Thoughts on.... on 17:33 - Dec 3 by WD19

Jeremy who?

Have never seen anyone of that name mentioned on here - but that might be because I have a 4 inch square pop-up blocking the majority of my screen.

A couple of post it notes has a similar effect.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Thoughts on.... on 17:38 - Dec 3 with 2112 viewsBlueBadger

Well, a debate about Brexit between a woman who didn't want to appear on a televised debate and a bloke who is going out of his way to avoid talking about Brexit should be something to behold.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Thoughts on.... on 17:39 - Dec 3 with 2105 viewsJ2BLUE

You're buying the running scared line? From May, the PM who refused to take part in the last debates?

I am daft enough to watch but this debate will be pointless. May will say her deal is amazing. Corbyn will say it's crap and point to his six tests which are impossible to achieve. It will enlighten absolutely no one but I guess it's a valuable part of the bread and circuses parade.

Note that Brexit won the vote, the remain campaign immediately mobilised to talk about the type of Brexit and now in these debates hard Brexit isn't even represented. This is another step towards a Brexit in name only or a complete climb down.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Thoughts on.... on 17:40 - Dec 3 with 2097 viewsSpruceMoose

Thoughts on.... on 17:39 - Dec 3 by J2BLUE

You're buying the running scared line? From May, the PM who refused to take part in the last debates?

I am daft enough to watch but this debate will be pointless. May will say her deal is amazing. Corbyn will say it's crap and point to his six tests which are impossible to achieve. It will enlighten absolutely no one but I guess it's a valuable part of the bread and circuses parade.

Note that Brexit won the vote, the remain campaign immediately mobilised to talk about the type of Brexit and now in these debates hard Brexit isn't even represented. This is another step towards a Brexit in name only or a complete climb down.

Only the most smokey of gammons want hard brexit at this point.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2018 17:43]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Thoughts on.... on 17:41 - Dec 3 with 2085 viewsJ2BLUE

Thoughts on.... on 17:40 - Dec 3 by SpruceMoose

Only the most smokey of gammons want hard brexit at this point.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2018 17:43]

I don't disagree but it does highlight what CIL has been saying about Brexit.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Thoughts on.... on 17:43 - Dec 3 with 2081 viewsfactual_blue

Here's a bit of good news for you.

https://london.eater.com/2018/12/3/18123469/eggslut-london-restaurant-los-angele

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Thoughts on.... on 17:44 - Dec 3 with 2074 viewswkj

Thoughts on.... on 17:43 - Dec 3 by factual_blue

https://london.eater.com/2018/12/3/18123469/eggslut-london-restaurant-los-angele

Eggsluts are very expensive, overpriced, perfection... amazing

Thoughts on.... on 17:45 - Dec 3 with 2069 viewsfactual_blue

Thoughts on.... on 17:44 - Dec 3 by wkj

Eggsluts are very expensive, overpriced, perfection... amazing

Are they as adept at eggs at J2?

Thoughts on.... on 17:46 - Dec 3 with 2064 viewswkj

Thoughts on.... on 17:45 - Dec 3 by factual_blue

Are they as adept at eggs at J2?

Even more progressive than cooking them on a george foreman grill

Thoughts on.... on 17:58 - Dec 3 with 2026 viewsJ2BLUE

Thoughts on.... on 17:43 - Dec 3 by factual_blue

Will there be a chia egg option?

Truly impaired.

Thoughts on.... on 17:59 - Dec 3 with 2025 viewsJakeITFC

That last paragraph is nonsense.
Thoughts on.... on 18:02 - Dec 3 with 2016 viewsJ2BLUE

Thoughts on.... on 17:59 - Dec 3 by JakeITFC

That last paragraph is nonsense.

It isn't. The two options on the table are now a deal where it isn't worth leaving or remaining.

Why isn't this a four way debate with Cable for remainers and Rees-Mogg for leavers? Instead we have two people arguing over a pointless deal.

Truly impaired.

Thoughts on.... on 18:06 - Dec 3 with 2008 viewsSpruceMoose

Thoughts on.... on 18:02 - Dec 3 by J2BLUE

It isn't. The two options on the table are now a deal where it isn't worth leaving or remaining.

Why isn't this a four way debate with Cable for remainers and Rees-Mogg for leavers? Instead we have two people arguing over a pointless deal.

I'm shocked that in the years since the referendum the Leavers have failed to articulate what this glorious future for the UK would look like, thus winning all us Remainers over.

It's almost as if that isn't possible and I'm beginning to suspect that leaving might not be that much of a wise idea.

Thoughts on.... on 18:15 - Dec 3 with 1983 viewsJ2BLUE

Thoughts on.... on 18:06 - Dec 3 by SpruceMoose

I'm shocked that in the years since the referendum the Leavers have failed to articulate what this glorious future for the UK would look like, thus winning all us Remainers over.

It's almost as if that isn't possible and I'm beginning to suspect that leaving might not be that much of a wise idea.

Like Gina Miller, i'm just arguing for fairness and the correct process.

Truly impaired.

Thoughts on.... on 18:16 - Dec 3 with 1980 viewsfactual_blue

Thoughts on.... on 18:06 - Dec 3 by SpruceMoose

I think it involves there being only white people in the country.

Thoughts on.... on 18:17 - Dec 3 with 1977 viewsSpruceMoose

Thoughts on.... on 18:16 - Dec 3 by factual_blue

I think it involves there being only white people in the country.

Even Polish white folk?

Thoughts on.... on 18:19 - Dec 3 with 1969 viewsclive_baker

Thoughts on.... on 17:33 - Dec 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

His main problem.

He is a BREXITEER.... and hes going to have to lie on TV!

I thought he voted remain? He’s said as much

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Thoughts on.... on 18:19 - Dec 3 with 1967 viewsfactual_blue

Thoughts on.... on 18:17 - Dec 3 by SpruceMoose

Even Polish white folk?

balls

Thoughts on.... on 18:24 - Dec 3 with 1961 viewsgordon

Policy isn't made on television debates, it's made in Cabinet, and the hard brexit camp has been well represented in the cabinet since the vote. The fact that none of them managed to offer a sensible way forward during that time is their own fault, isn't it?
Thoughts on.... on 18:42 - Dec 3 with 1935 viewsJakeITFC

The lack of plan, knowledge or expertise on the leave side is why we are where we are.

They over promised with no penalty, and didn’t even bother to stick around to carry out the negotiations.

The deal May has agreed is probably the ‘best’ deal available given the ludicrous starting position, and why she is debating that with Corbyn I have no idea.

The obvious (sensible) preference remains to stay in the EU, whether that requires a second referendum or not.
Thoughts on.... on 18:45 - Dec 3 with 1925 viewsJ2BLUE

Thoughts on.... on 18:42 - Dec 3 by JakeITFC

The lack of plan, knowledge or expertise on the leave side is why we are where we are.

They over promised with no penalty, and didn’t even bother to stick around to carry out the negotiations.

The deal May has agreed is probably the ‘best’ deal available given the ludicrous starting position, and why she is debating that with Corbyn I have no idea.

The obvious (sensible) preference remains to stay in the EU, whether that requires a second referendum or not.

A referendum would end this right now because remain would win it easily.

You can't say 'whether that requires a second referendum or not'. It would spark major civil unrest. It must be overturned with a referendum.

Truly impaired.

Thoughts on.... on 18:53 - Dec 3 with 1906 viewsbournemouthblue

Thoughts on.... on 17:38 - Dec 3 by BlueBadger

Well, a debate about Brexit between a woman who didn't want to appear on a televised debate and a bloke who is going out of his way to avoid talking about Brexit should be something to behold.

For me it is the last act of a desperate woman

When she loses her vote in the Commons she will be toast

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024